Kookjin (Part 2)

Writing Prompts w/ BTS
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: You might want to read the previous story since it relates to it but its not necessary.

___________________________________________________

The Monster in Me ( Part 2 of 2)
Kookjin

___________________________________________________


Jin wandered the streets as the buildings created shadows due to the moon shining down upon the street. Jin had been determined to leave everything behind but now that he was alone and cold wandering the streets, he couldn't help but wish to have someone by his side. His mind drifted to his little brother, jimin, but he quickly shaked his head making his thoughts to disperse. He couldn't and wouldn't think about him anymore. His love for his sibling was prohibited. He wouldn't turn into a monster. He chuckled without humour. Funny how he didn't want to be seen as a monster but he was turning into one. He stopped and leaned against a brick wall of one of the buildings.


His breathing was fast paced and his vision was blurring. His whole body was burning up. 


It was time. He was turning.


His eyelids closed as his body was taken over by convulsions. Jin screamed as an intense pain covered all his body. 


It was torture. It felt as if his skin was peeling apart and burning from the inside out. He heard his bones crack and crack as they camr undone and formed into new bone. And then he lost conscious.

 

 

"Well what do we have here?" The shadowy figure said as he tapped with his foot the unconscious body on the alleyway. 


"You smell of blood and death, just like me." 

 

 

Jin found himself rousing from his slumber. His body felt heavy and his eyelids could barely manage to open themselves, but he felt so so hungry. His body was demanding food. 


"What happened? I thought i had died." He whispered to himself.


"We don't die from transforming. Although many say that when we transform we die in soul and heart."


Jin tilted his head up and squinted his eyes in front of him. He had heard another voice in front of him but he couldn't see who it was since they were hiding in the shadows. 


"What do you mean?" Jin managed to croak out. His throat was hurting.


"I mean that we lose what makes us humane. We lose the ability to feel and that does not make us human."


Jin nodded not really underst

Please log in to read the full chapter