27th of December

SNOWFLAKES

“But Minseok you know how much i want to play! Just one more time and then I’m not gonna play ‘till I heal. I promise.”

“Luhan… I really don’t think this is a good idea.”

“Minseok I am really okay. Just before hospitalize I just wan to play football. Just a last match, okay?” Luhan started to pulling Minseok’s arm while he were begging. Of course Minseok could not resist and he allowed Luhan to take himself to the match.

Towards the last minute of the match Luhan’s team was losing. Luhan stepped forward and pointed to Minseok with his finger. Minseok understood what was Luhan doing and accelerated and passed the ball to the Luhan. Luhan shot immediately he fell down. When he opend his eyes, he were in the hospital.

“It’s okay. Just one more match. I’m okay.My mind turned out to be something that happened to you!”

“I wish I had not rebuked as soon as I opened my eyes.” Luhan murmured and tried to straighten up, Minseok helped him.

“It’s probably beacuse of i was too much excited because of my last goal. Anyway I’m well right now and I want a kiss!”

“You were too mean to your heart today, so no.” Minseok looked with anger to his only one.

“You should stop to look at me like that Minseok.”

“I’m just worried… You should be more careful until you found a suitable heart, please.”

“I’m going to be more careful. I do promise. By the way is it my new room?”

Minseok nodded and shot a glance around the room.

“Just like you want there is a window so you can see the snowflakes when they fall down.”

“Minseok don’t you think that snowflakes are late this year? December is about the end…”

“Maybe they are waiting for new year?”

“What if without I see them…”

“Luhan you’ll gonna be allright. Now rest, I have to go.” Minseok kissed Luhan’s head and left the room.