Chapter 1 - Meet The Outcast

Outcast Son

From the day he was born, Virus has never been accepted. 
He was named 'Hell's outcast' even before he entered the world.

Virus came into existence due to a one-night stand Lucifer (yes Lucifer as in Satan, the ruler of Hell), decided to have with a pretty human female. 
He had claimed that she was the best-looking human that he had ever laid eyes on, and therefore he had to use her for his own pleasures. Demons usually stayed well away from humans unless they wanted to kill them, there was always too much risk with using them for their own satisfaction.
He had all intentions of killing her after he was done using her poor body, unfortunately, he found her too pretty to waste and kept her alive as long as she promised to save her body for him and only him. She didn't want to die, so of course, she agreed. 

Nine months later, Virus was born. His mother had all the right intentions, she wanted to keep him on Earth, safe and sound. She didn't want to tell Satan about him, not that she had a way of contacting him anyway. 
After all, Satan hadn't been back to visit her since the first time. So maybe he had just forgotten about her and would never come back

Apparently, he was an overly happy child always smiling when smiled at and waving at random people when he had learnt how to do so. He would always run around and play with the other kids, wanting to be as social as possible and make friends with everyone! He loved being around people. 
But, good things never last. Not in Virus' life at least.

On the night of his fifth birthday, his 'father' returned to use his mother once again. 
Satan has always been one to make a grand entrance, an entrance that made the very foundations of the house shake, and in turn, Virus started to cry out, wanting to be held by his mother during this scary time. 

His wails were loud enough to catch the demon's attention. And before his mother could do anything to stop him, the being burst into the little boy's room. 
Now . . . Virus did not look like a normal human because he wasn't. Even at that young age, black wings had started to grow through, peeking out of his back, just by his shoulder blades,  in what should have been a cute way. Instead of being cute, they were a dead give away for who he belonged to.

In a fit of rage, the hell monster threw Virus' mother against a wall, demanding to know why she didn't terminate him from the start. Virus shouldn't exist, the demon shouldn't have ed with a human in the first place! 

The exchange between father and mother ended with the female on the floor, neck snapped. But the saddest part of it all is the way her hand had extended towards Virus as if trying to reach out to him. As if trying to save him from his own future.

It has been two hundred years since that day. Two hundred years of pain.

Lucifer didn't want to kill the boy, that would be too simple. Instead, he was going to make him suffer for simply being born. 
And so at the age of five, he was locked up in the deepest, darkest cell that Hell had to offer. 

The ruler of Hell felt no love for the boy. in fact he felt no love for anyone. Only rage, spite and hate. 
Virus became some sort of attraction, for demons both young and old to come and practise torture methods on. 

From the young age of five, he has experienced nothing but pain, bloodshed and hatred. He has not been allowed to see the light of day ever since and he has accepted the fact that he never will again. In fact, it has been so long now, that he can't even remember any of it. All he can remember is darkness, he doesn't remember Earth. 
He doesn't remember his mother. 

They'll beat him until he is nothing but a bloody pulp but stop just at the right time so that he doesn't end up another six feet under. They want him to suffer until he dies of other causes, which may not happen due to the fact that most demons live forever.

But with him being half human, who knows? 
He certainly has lived out longer than any other human, but does he know that?
No.
He knows nothing about humans, he hasn't been allowed to learn about them.
He just knows that he is one and that his 'pathetic emotions' such as love, sympathy and sadness come from whatever his mother gave to him. 

He is the Outcast Son. 
With the fitting name of Virus.
After all, no one wants a virus now, do they?
 

A/N:

So, here's the first chapter of my new story! Please bear with me if the quality of my writing isn't the best at the moment, I haven't tried to write stories like this in over a good two years now, so I hope to improve as the story goes on!

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and that you'll stick around for the rest!
Thank you so much for reading! - [KAI]