Chapter 2

ομορφιά (omorfia)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul’s POV

“What?! But Yongsun you told me that you’ll finish it!”

“I know. I know, but something came up and I couldn’t do it. Please Byul just this time please”

“Ugh you said that too the last three times” I heard a soft sob from the phone and I groaned to myself.

She’s doing it again damn it!

“Fine I’ll do it but make sure th-“

“Thank you Byul-ah! I love you! I’ll make it up to you I promise! Byeee”

I didn’t get to respond as she hangs up.

That girl already owes me a lifetime supply of coffee.

In a few days we’ll be going back to the University since the holiday season have finally ended and we need to  pass our thesis that Yongsun promised to finish since I’ve already done most of the work. But yet again just like last time she forgot to do it.

Probably enjoyed Japan too much.

I sighed to myself and got my laptop from my bed. If I want to finish this by tomorrow then I better start typing already.

“Yongsun forgot to do it again?” I jumped at the voice eliciting a laugh from the girl sitting on my bed.

I glared at her before continuing what I was doing. I seriously need to finish this by tomorrow, if not, then I might not be able to recharge before going back to that place called hell otherwise known as University.

“Aren’t you even going to greet me?” she asked but I just kept on ignoring her.

Finally losing her temper, which was really short, she grabbed my laptop and hid it behind her back.

“Yah! Seriously?! Give that back I need to finish that!” I said to her clenching my fists in frustration but she just smiled at me sweetly showing her dimple.

“Tsk! That won’t work with me anymore oh dear Goddess Aphrodite-“I tried mocking her but she just cut my sentence.

“Wheein. I told you to call me Wheein.” I slapped my forehead trying to control myself from cursing her.

Byul stay calm, she is still a Goddess. She might look cute but she can probably kick your with just a snap

I took a deep breath and smiled at her, giving her my sweetest smile I tried to switch tactics.

“Wheein-ah, please give that back because I really need to finish our thesis.”  She shook her head still hiding the laptop behind her.

“You won’t pay attention to me if you have this thing. You’ve already neglected me enough when we were in the University.” her sassy tone seriously makes me want to staple her pretty mouth.

“Don’t you have better things to do? I’m sure the world needs more love right now. Why don’t you just go and spread love like you always do?”

“But my apprentice, Cupid, is already working on that one” she said looking at the small mirror on my bed side table.

“I’m sure I’m not the only one struggling to fall in love and it’s been 7 years since you’ve dedicated yourself in annoying me, isn’t that enough?” I asked as I laid down on my bed and closing my eyes.

I waited for her response but nothing came. I sighed as I remembered the day that I met her. At first I thought it was all a dream, that maybe my mind was playing games with me because there’s no way that a goddess like her would even spare a glance at me. Sadly, I was wrong because the next day, I woke up with a goddess rummaging through my things and asking me if I had any candy.

After a few minutes of silence I finally opened my eyes and looked at the goddess beside me. She was still looking at the mirror, fascinated by her own reflection. Again.

Well she is a real beauty to behold

I shrugged my shoulders and stared at her for a bit longer. She always annoy me but to be honest she is also one of the very few that I trust. She was there with me when I had my ups and downs, she became someone that I always look for when I open my eyes in the morning and close my eyes at night.

She suddenly turned her head towards me and smiled. My heart almost burst with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter