Two

After Coming Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do you want to marry Jiyong?”

Seungri remembered perfectly his father's face when he asked the question, but he couldn’t explain it well with words. There were more things hidden beneath the expression than Seungri could ever read. 

“Is it only as simple as you want to, Seunghyun?”

“Dad, why did you ask?” Seungri questioned in return. Mr Lee heaved a sigh.

“I'm worried about you so I have to make sure about this. Your decision to adopt Joonie alone already made me feeling alarmed, but I let you. However, this marriage is a big matter, Seunghyun.” Mr. Lee said.

“Dad, don't you worry. The decision is final. I don’t have doubt in me. I'm sure I want to marry my hyung.”

“You haven’t answered the question, Seunghyun. Why?” Seungri was silent, didn't know how to answer. Mr Lee shook his head, giving up, before he got up and left.

Seungri never felt so troubled before answering someone. He always had witty or smart comeback in store. However this time he was left speechless by his own father. 

Why? He still hasn’t found the answer until today or maybe he did know but refused to say it out loud.

 

x

 

Jiyong has just woken up from his sleep. He was overslept after last night event. The recording ended nearly at two and he passed out immediately in bed after the family arrived home. He was so damn tired, it has been awhile since the last time he worked overtime. But due to habit and because he had to take care of Joonie too, he must wake up early in the morning. However, when he woke up, he could hear laughing and shouting outside the room.

How on earth these babies could manage to wake up earlier than him and still had so much energy to run around the house?

Joonie was chasing Seungri with banana in his small hand. He waved it like a sword. Apparently, Joonie thought he was a knight in shining armor in this lovely morning and Seungri was the bad villain.

A y villain, for Jiyong, considering how he always dressed himself up to seduce Jiyong inside their small heaven. Those white and big see through shirt with too short shorts weren’t good enough for his eyes, heart and little dragon down there.

“Mommaaa! Bad! Don’t lun!” Joonie was laughing when his mother kept moving left to the right. Seungri knew Joonie couldn’t keep up with his motion. He smiled when he saw Jiyong looked at them with small smile of amusement on his face.

“Dadaaa, help! Joonie wants to kill me!” Seungri approached Jiyong and collided their bodies to the floor. The younger laughed so hard on top of Jiyong, which soon joined him.

“Andwaee dada, momma bad!” Joonie came not long after and smacked his mother's bum with banana. Seungri was coughing hard because of too much laughter. Jiyong patted his back.

“What is going on here?” Jiyong asked, sitting down on the floor with Seungri on his lap. Joonie was still hitting his bad mother with his mighty sword.

Jiyong was amazed by how the kids acted this morning. It wasn’t new circumstance for him though as both Seungri and Joonie loved to joke around every morning and made loud noises here and there. However, he was surprised Seungri becoming a villain today. That was supposed to be Jiyong's role while the two of them would tease and attack him all day.

“Since when momma is the bad one?” Jiyong added, lifting up his eyebrow. Joonie came closer to his dad and pulled his arm away from the bad mother’s waist.

“Joonie 'tobelly … momma ate!” Joonie whined while stomping his feet.

“’tobelly?” Jiyong repeated.

“It's strawberry.” Seungri whispered in Jiyong's ear, which then the latter nodded with a low oh.

“Momma ate all. Bad!” Joonie pointed his banana at Seungri who was giggling lovely. Jiyong chukled too as he slowly put the banana down. Joonie was pouting at him.

“No, Joonie. It's not nice to point something at your momma no matter how bad he is.” Jiyong stated.

“Dadaaa!!!” Joonie felt himself got red, angry at his father for defending his mother.

“No pointing and no hitting, okay?” Jiyong took the banana from Joonie's hand away. Joonie didn't answer. Seungri silently studied them.

“Joonie?”

“Neh.” The boy whispered in the end. He bowed down his head in shame. “Joonie sorry, momma.”

“It's okay, honey. I'm not mad at you. Your dada is too much sometimes.” Seungri shrugged but quickly cowered when Jiyong gave him his deadliest glare. The older then turned his attention to the sad boy once again as he ruffled his hair gently.

“Good boy. Dada will buy each of you strawberries later. No more fighting, 'kay?”

“Okay!” Joonie's happy face was back at the mention of strawberry. He kissed his dada's cheek while saying his thanks and immediately skipped to the living room to watch his favorite cartoon.

“And for you … no more stealing strawberry, honey!” Jiyong said strictly, putting his forefinger on Seungri's nose. Maknae grinned innocently at him.

“It's fun.”

“Yah! I won’t save you again next time!”

“You can't leave me in danger.”

“Yeah right, a danger from banana sword.” Seungri giggled softly as he slowly leaned down to capture Jiyong's lips. Jiyong was melting instantly under Seungri's kiss. He would never get enough of the younger.

“Good morning.”

“Morning, sweetheart.”

“Dada, I'm too lazy and tired to cook. Can we have breakfast outside?” Seungri pouted cutely, doing his aegyo which Jiyong could hardly resist.

“Sure.” 

“You are the best.” Seungri pecked him twice on his lips before he got up and approached Joonie. “Baby, we’re eating outside. Come, let’s take a bath with momma?”

“Bath with momma? Up up Joonie up!” Joonie jumped in his place, getting work up at his mother’s offer. He had forgotten about their strawberry fight.

“Take a bath together? What about me?!” Jiyong protested. Seungri laughed at that with Joonie in his arms, slightly swinging his on the way to the bathroom to add on Jiyong's frustation.

“Yah! Seungri!” 

Poor Jiyong was left alone on the floor as Seungri closed the door and locked it from inside.

“Aish this kid! Can he stop making me ually frustrated?” He ruffled his hair in annoyance. He lazily got up and headed to the kitchen for morning coffee.  Jiyong smiled. No matter how lazy Seungri was today, he didn’t forget to make him one.

Such a caring momma!

Two hours later they were on the road to the restaurant when Jiyong got a sudden call from Youngbae. Seungri was driving today. He offered it as he felt so hyper and delighted, so Jiyong let him. Seungri and Joonie were singing random songs that Jiyong has never known its existence before today.

“There’s a Bigbang meeting at nine and it’s almost ten in the morning. Youngbae is mad at you for not picking up. Why didn’t you tell me?” Jiyong put his phone back on his shirt-pocket.

Seungri gasped with wide eyes. “Oh my God! Hyung! I completely forgot about that! Ottoke?” 

“Don't worry, I told them to meet you in the place we're heading to. They agreed.” Jiyong answered lightly.

“Ah, thank you, hyung. This is why I enjoy being the former leader's spouse the most.”

“What's that supposed to be meant?”

“It meant you’re the best.”

“I know I am.”

Seungri tch-ed at that. He parked on the sideways before they got off and walked inside the old restaurant in front of them. It was owned by one of Seungri's family closest friends. It was a medium sized restaurant with small playground inside for the children. The reason why Seungri chose this place.

“Dada, what that?” Joonie asked.

“What's what?”

“That!” Joonie pointed at something big in the middle of the room, inside the playing zone which surrounded by colorful balls.

“That’s baby slide. Joonie wants to try?”

“Wants! With Dada!” He hugged Jiyong's neck.

“Later, okay. After we have breakfast. Deal?”

“Neh! Neh!”

“Seunghyun … Oh my God! You've grown up so well!” An ahjumma came out from what they knew as the kitchen and greeted them with a big smile.

“Ahjummoni, how are you?”

“I'm fine, honey. Look at you! You're a big guy now. Last time you visited me was when you're thirteen years old.” The ahjumma squished Seungri's cheeks. “Still as cute as before.”

“Ahaha, thank you ahjummoni.”

“And this must be Kwon Jiyong, hm?” The ahjumma asked with a slight flirt in his tone. Seungri rolled his eyes which resulted in small laughter by others. Jiyong bowed down politely, he told Joonie to follow suit – although Joonie only nodded since he was still being carried by Jiyong.

“What a bright young man, with a good and handsome kid too. I heard about your marriage. I was so happy when I saw the news. You guys look so good together.”

“We do?” Seungri asked. “Ahjummoni isn’t disgusted by us?”

The ahjumma slapped Seungri's shoulder. The younger cringed at that. “Not many likes you, but that doesn’t mean everyone hates you because of this kind of relationship.”

Both Seungri and Jiyong admired the smiling middle-aged woman before them. She was right, but to find people who weren’t belittling their marriage were hard and rare in this country. To be able to return and still live in this city after they tied a knot has already made them grateful enough, but to receive support from others beside their family was truly heart lifting.

“Now go find a seat! I'll make you guys something special. And what does this little guy want?”

“Joonie wants milk.” The boy responded cheerfully.

“Do you have one, ahjummoni? I forgot to bring his.” Seungri told her sheepishly, feeling ashamed of his carelessness.

“What he prefers?”

“Joonie likes strawberry milk, but it’s fine if you don’t have it. He drinks vanilla and chocolate too.”

“Ah too bad no strawberry. Do you want chocolate milk, dear?”

“Neh! Chocolate. Joonie likes!” The boy clapped his hands.

“Then chocolate it is.”

“Joonie, what should you say?” Jiyong asked.

“Kamsahamnida, halmoni.”

“Oh … what a polite boy. I'll be back soon, okay.”

“Thank you.” Jiyong and Seungri said. She squished Joonie's cheeks too which responded with loud whine before she disappeared behind the kitchen again.

They chose a table near the windows, waiting for the food and the boys to come. Seungri told Jiyong about Park Minyoung, that ahjumma who owned this old restaurant. She was his mother’s friend since young. Jiyong nodded at his explanation. He never let his eyes off of Seungri. Bigbang's maknae looked different today, he was ten times extra happier than he used to be and it was mirrored by Joonie's big smile too. Seungri put the boy on the baby chair before he was busy preparing the utensils he needed while talking excitedly about the ahjumma.

“What made you so happy today?” Jiyong couldn't help to ask. Seungri smiled widely. He was glowing in Jiyong's eyes.

“I don't know. I woke up this morning and felt fresher than usual.”

“And that made you stole Joonie's strawberry.”

“Hey!”

“I remember when you're hyper you can eat a bowl full of strawberries in one go.”

“Well, I can’t help it.”

“You also forgot about the meeting.”

“That – can't be helped too.”

“Not that I’m complaining though. I love seeing you like this.” Jiyong put his cheek on his hand, leaning on the table and admiring the beauty. What did he do in his previous life to get a perfect gift like him as his husband? 

“Ew, what’s this? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter