2/3KIM

LOVE DOWN AT 3KIM'S

 

 

Five hours later, and if Jongin was feeling like dying before, it's nothing compared to how he feels right now, standing behind the counter and trying to keep his eyes open. He doesn't regret chugging last night's coffee (AKA the culprit), since he'd rather overdose on that than go to sleep with Sehun's...whatever that was, still in his system. Despite that, Jongin is practically clinging onto the counter for dear life as he watches customers leave one after the other. Next to him, Jongdae is busy stacking pastries whilst humming to himself.

"If it wasn't for the fact that we're closing in ten minutes," Jongdae says, whacking Jongin in the face with a wet washcloth, "I'd dump a bucket full of worms on you." He shakes his head. "What's wrong, anyway? Boy troubles?"

Jongin squawks and gives Jongdae a not so gentle whack on the back. A lady feeding her toddler chocolate cake looks up and sends them both a look. "No-- The 's wrong with you, God--" He quickly closes his mouth after disobeying Minseok's 'Language rule'. After making sure Minseok isn't going to kill him, he opens the fridge and retrieves a juice box. He's honestly so tired that he doesn't even care about Minseok possibly beating him up for 'stealing'.

"Just saying, you've been looking like since this afternoon," Jongdae says, checking his watch and leaning against the counter. "Did Baek say what he was planning on doing after work?" he asks absentmindedly, tracing invisible patterns into the marble.

Jongin raises an eyebrow as he takes a sip. "Staying over at Chanyeol's, like usual," he replies, not missing the way Jongdae's expression changes. He sighs. And I'm the one with boy troubles? "Seriously dude, you gotta-"

"I hope Minseok's planning on keeping Sehun, at least for a while," Jongdae says, adjusting his glasses and nearly slipping on a puddle of milk on the floor when he shifts.

Jongin nearly spits out his mouthful of juice. In all honesty, he doesn't know if he should laugh or cry. "What the--" He quickly wipes his chin, hoping none of the customers see. "Just because he's handsome, or what?" He shakes his head and contemplates rolling his eyes. Jongdae is just too much sometimes, even for him.

Jongdae is silent for a second. "No," he says, sounding genuinely confused. "Because--" His expression slowly morphs into a -eating grin. "Wait."

Jongin continues to eye Jongdae, his eyebrows knitting together. "What?" he asks, only growing more impatient when Jongdae doesn't say anything. "The is it-"

"You think Sehun's handsome?" Jongdae asks, but it doesn't even sound like a question.

This time, Jongin does choke on his drink, and Jongdae whacks him on the back as he tries shoving him away. "No--" He coughs into his sleeve, cursing Jongdae's entire existence. "You said-"

"I didn't say he was handsome, you dolt," Jongdae snickers. "Anyway, it's fine, I won't tell Seok. Maybe." He goes back to wiping the counter, which was never really dirty to begin with. He's still got that -eating grin on his face and Jongin fights the urge to launch him into outer space.

"Jongin," Minseok says, poking his head in the door. "Can I talk to you for a minute before you start closing?"

Barely hiding the now empty juice box behind his back, Jongin stares at Minseok with wide, and definitely less than innocent, eyes. "What-- I mean, why?"

"Come," Minseok simply says, holding the door wide open and Jongin takes it as his cue to follow suite. As soon as the door closes, he looks at the brunet. "I-- Why're you looking so anxious? Are you sick?" he asks, cocking his head sideways.

Thankful to have a door between him and Jongdae, Jongin shrugs. "Nah, it's just...lots of...customers," he mumbles, watching as Minseok eyes the literally customer-free area through the glass window on the door. "Yeah, no, I'm just...tired, I guess."

Minseok nods. "I'm sorry to hear that," he says, adjusting his glasses. "Because I just got a text from Sehun." He pauses to pull out his phone. "He says he feels like he needs another practice lesson with you since he enjoyed your teaching skills. Isn't that nice?" Looking up, he sends Jongin a smile.

Jongin blinks. "He did?" he asks a little too eagerly, nearly wanting to laugh since Sehun clearly has low standards when it comes to teachers. "Okay, sure, but...wh-"

"In half an hour," Minseok says, checking his watch. "I got Baekhyun to get a head start on the cleaning so you two will have the space you need," he adds, patting Jongin's shoulder. "Jeez, do you look tired. Make sure to go home and rest properly afterwards, okay?" And with that, he turns around and disappears back into his office, indirectly telling Jongin that there's no use in protesting.

With a blank look, closely resembling that of wanting to die, on his face, Jongin remains glued to the same spot for a minute before screaming internally. Afterwards, he turns around and trudges back to the counter, and doesn't find himself conversing with Jongdae all that much as they both tidy up the café together. It goes quicker than initially planned, and Jongdae is out the door less than half an hour later, much to Jongin's relief. Jongin comes to a mental agreement, with himself, that he'll stay no longer than an hour - not only because he doesn't want to exercise his awful teaching skills, but also (and sort of only) because he'd rather die than have to try Sehun's coffee again; assuming the latter hasn't improved since yesterday. Jongin figures Sehun hasn't, in fact, improved in so little time and Jongin figures he'll be downing another cup of sugary coffee later tonight when he hears the back door suddenly opening.

The sound of Minseok's voice saying hello fills the air and Jongin tries his best to smile when Sehun swings the employee door open. Sehun is dressed in a light gray hoodie today, with uneven strings, and he sends the brunet a friendly nod as he walks in. In his hand, he's got a briefcase and Jongin assumes he's come straight from college. That's dedication.

"Hey," Sehun say, putting his briefcase down by the door and sending Jongin a smile. "How's life treating you today?" He leans against the counter, seemingly making no effort to start the espresso machine, like Jongin initially thought.

Jongin presses his lips together. "Pretty good, just a little...tired, I guess," he replies, trying not to let the fatigue that's plaguing his brain seep into his voice, as well. "I assume you just finished your studies?" he adds, hoping that isn't too weird to say. He relaxes a little when Sehun lets out a hearty laugh.

"More like a three hour lecture," Sehun says, a hint of boredom in his voice. Jongin doesn't blame him. "I'll salute the next person who manages to make it through 180 minutes of Biochemistry without passing out," he mumbles, running a hand through his hair. He's got a golden ring on his finger, which makes Jongin blink in surprise.

Leaning back against the counter, Jongin chuckles. "That's what you get for being a nerd," he blurts out, instantly clearing his throat afterwards. Well, okay then. "I mean...no offense or anything, it's just...yeah." He turns his face away when he realizes his entire face is burning. "That sounds boring. Really boring."

"That's a price I'm willing to pay, you know," Sehun says defensively, but he follows it up with a chuckle. He's about to continue when he sees the look on Jongin's face. "What's up?"

Jongin continues to stare, fully aware of the fact that he probably looks like a gaping goldfish. "Not to sound super weird, but..." His voice trails off as he contemplates what to say next. "Are you married?" he finally asks, curiosity getting the best of him as he points to Sehun's left hand.

Sehun stares at Jongin with an unreadable look before he seems to understand. And when he does, he shakes his head firmly. "Oh, no," he says quickly, looking at the ring on his finger and polishing it with his thumb. "I'm not." He looks at Jongin with a smile on his face. "I-"

"So you're engaged?" Jongin blurts out, mentally beating himself up whilst continuing to eye Sehun. He figures it isn't too weird to ask, since he's got at least four friends Sehun's age who carry promise rings. "That's cool-"

"I'm not," Sehun laughs, putting the ring back on. "It's just something I like to wear," he says, running his hand through his hair again. He's about to continue when he's nearly hit in the face with one of Jongin's flailing arms. "What-"

"Sorry," Jongin squawks, feeling his face redden as he tries his best to avoid Sehun's face. "I was just asking-- I mean I was just curious-- I have friends who are-- Sorry, nevermind, I'll shut up now." He drums his fingers against the counter in embarrassment as he clears his throat. "Yeah."

Sehun stares at Jongin with straight up adoration on his face before shrugging. "It's okay, I've had a lot of people ask and tell me I'm awfully young to be married, so you're good," he laughs, slowly cocking his head in an attempt to get Jongin to look at him, which barely works. He's silent for a second. "Although I'd like to be."

Jongin blinks before looking up automatically, looking away the second he locks eyes with Sehun. He presses his lips together, pretending to inspect the (awfully dirty) window on the employee door above Sehun's shoulder.

"Married, that is," Sehun chuckles, mainly to himself, before cocking his head sideways again. "Is something the matter?" he asks in amusement when Jongin continues not to look at him.

"Everything's fine," Jongin says, so quickly that he nearly chokes on his own spit in the process, before clearing his throat. His mind seems to catch up with Sehun's words and he bites his lip. "Yeah, well, you're in college, so..." He presses his lips together when Sehun raises an eyebrow. "I mean, you've got loads of women to choose from, unlike at this place." With a huff, he stretches a bit. "You've got a bigger chance of finding someone to get engaged to at college than here, that's for sure. I guess that's one reason to become a nerd."

Sehun blinks, but the small smirk on his face never really falters. "What do you-"

"I don't think you've got any chances of finding love around here, unless you're Baekhyun, but hey, not everyone's lucky enough to fall in love with and date their own customer," Jongin mumbles, desperate wanting to throw in a remark about Jongdae, but he stops himself at the last minute. "...Yeah. Shall we-"

"Are you sure?" Sehun asks casually, a false look of contemplation plastered on his face. "I mean, there's you, Jongdae and Minseok to choose from, from what I've gathered," he says, humming to himself. "That's still quite a lot, if I do say so myself."

"Don't flatter yourself, Minseok has a wife," Jongin mumbles before lowering his voice. "Not to mention he'd probably beat you up if you asked him out, so." He shrugs. "And Jongdae's...probably gonna be hung up on Baekhyun until the world ends, which , so...yeah, not a lot of competition around here." He eyes his reflection in the espresso machine. Minseok probably went home early, judging by the eerie silence from behind the door.

Sehun is silent for a moment, his perfectly styled hair falling in his face as he his head to the side. "And who does that leave?"

Jongin raises an eyebrow. "Leave?"

"Minseok's got a wife, Baekhyun's got a boyfriend and Jongdae's...forever heartbroken, I guess," Sehun says, shaking his head in amusement. "Which leaves...?"

Jongin blinks dumbly before something seems to click in his mind. "I'm not as lucky as they are," he says quietly, twirling the string on his apron around between his fingers. When he (finally) looks up and sees the look on Sehun's face, he feels his face heat up. "I mean, I'm okay with it, you know? Like, I wouldn't be able to, y'know, handle a relationship and all...this--" He gestures all around them. "It's like college! Not to mention we're not allowed to--" He clears his throat and bites his lip. "Point is, if you wanna get engaged, you're better off finding some pretty girl in college."

Sehun continues to stare at Jongin, the smile never leaving his face. He opens his mouth to say something but quickly closes it again. "Thanks for the advice," he chuckles before picking up a milk jug. "I think I remember majority of what you told me yesterday, so shall I try again?"

If Jongin is going to be completely honest, coffee hasn't been on his mind in at least an hour, so it takes him an embarrassingly long time to comprehend what Sehun is talking about. "Yeah sure," he says, voice barely audible as he gestures at the machine. He decides to polish the tables in the saloon and grabs a rag. It doesn't take long for him to realize that there's no way he'll be able to make it past Sehun without some form of touching and, despite his brain telling him not to, Jongin finds himself placing a hand on the small of Sehun's back. He prays Sehun doesn't flinch and end up spilling steaming hot milk on the both of them.

Sehun doesn't flinch, thank God, but he does turn around and send Jongin a curious look. "Yeah?"

"I was just gonna clean the tables," Jongin says and looks away, only to see that he's still got his hand rested on Sehun's back. He flinches like he's been burned with a cattle prod and practically scrambles away at lightning speed trying to get to the other side of the counter, all whilst muttering a barely passing apology. Just like he's always known, the tables are all spotless, so he ends up standing by the counter and staring at Sehun's back as the latter prepares coffee. Jongin ends up staring far longer than he's willing to admit, but he blames it on the overall fascination of Sehun's broadness. "How was...uh, how was your first day with Jongdae and Baekhyun?"

Turning on the steamer, Sehun smiles, even though Jongin can't see it. "They're really cool," he says, turning the steamer off after a few seconds. "I thought they'd be all over the place, so I was surprised," he adds before putting the jug down on the counter. He presses a button and the sound of coffee trickling down and into a cup breaks the silence. "Baekhyun's latte art sure is impressive, I gotta admit."

Jongin scoffs. "You have no idea how many times he's tried to get me to attend his stupid lessons, even though I'm nearing his level," he says bitterly. "Did...uh, did he ask you?"

"Ask me what?" Sehun asks, pouring the milk into the coffee cup. He turns around and hands it to Jongin, who takes it, albeit reluctantly.

"If you wanted to attend his...you know, lessons, to...well, improve?" Jongin asks, biting his lip when he realizes he might have struck a sensitive spot. "Wait, nevermind-"

"Nope, not once," Sehun says casually before wiping his hands and leaning in closer to Jongin's face. "Well? Try it!"

Jongin eyes the cup in his hand and internally cringes. The milk and coffee hasn't even been stirred. He doesn't tell Sehun though, since that would mean needing to look up, which he definitely doesn't want to do right now with the latter's face being ten inches from his own. So, seeing no other way out, Jongin sighs before holding his breath and taking a swig. He's lucky, because Minseok would go into conniptions if he walked in and saw a spat-out cup of latte all across the entire counter and Jongin scrambles to wipe everything up with the rag in his hand. He's apologizing profusely, but Sehun doesn't seem to mind. In fact, alarmingly enough, Sehun seems to be amused by the whole thing. Not that Jongin knows if that's a good thing or not.

Sehun watches Jongin wipe up the rest of the coffee before cocking his head to the side. "Not a winner today either, huh?"

Fighting the urge to choke, Jongin simply presses his lips together, hoping Sehun takes the hint. "Sorry-- --" He wipes his mouth with the (same) rag, not even caring about the fact that he's wiping his face with his own saliva. "I thought Baekhyun and Jongdae would teach you today?" he asks, making a mental note to chew his friends out tomorrow morning.

"Maybe you can teach me," Sehun says and beckons for Jongin to come stand next to him.

Jongin freezes, his mind racing for what to say. A part of him doesn't want to, due to his awful teaching (and people) skills, but the other part of him feels like he needs to, since Minseok will notice immediately if customers start giving the shop awful reviews and sending coffee back. So Jongin curses Minseok (and Jongdae and Baekhyun) before nodding slightly and walking over to the espresso machine.

"Okay, so..." Jongin picks up a clean mug, hoping Sehun is paying attention, because he isn't going to look at the latter to find out. "I've noticed you making the actual espresso first before proceeding to steam the milk, which you shouldn't do since it gives the coffee plenty of time to get cold. So what I like to do is--" He picks up the milk jug, fills it up and places it under the nozzle before turning the wheel. "--start making the espresso halfway through steaming the--" He nearly jumps five feet in the air when he notices Sehun staring right at him in his peripheral. "Whatthe-"

"Sorry," Sehun chuckles, reaching out and running his fingers across a lock of Jongin's hair. "Dust." He sends the brunet a smile, seemingly going back to giving him his complete and undivided attention. "Turn it off or you'll burn yourself, silly."

Jongin somehow does manage to turn the wheel and stop himself from melting his entire palm off in the nick of time, and it's not until he eyes the milk that he whines. "Look what you made me do!" He grabs a spoon and tries stirring the milk to rid it of the gigantic, frothy bubbles to no avail. It looks like a (tiny) pillow exploded in the jug and he sighs. "Darn it."

"I don't think it's supposed to be that fluffy," Sehun chuckles, only putting his hands up in defense when Jongin sends him a look. "Hey, I-"

"You distracted me!" Jongin whines, pouting as he continues to stir the milk.

Sehun squawks. "You shouldn't have flinched that hard-"

"Yeah, well, you shouldn't have been staring at me in the first place," Jongin says, not even noticing how quietly he's talking until Sehun physically leans in to hear him better. The taller is quiet and he whines again. "Seriously-"

"Tell me," Sehun starts, clearly trying not to chuckle, "is it the steam that's making your face look that red-- Hey!" He stumbles backwards, the front part of his hair, including his hoodie, coated with white, foaminess. It doesn't take long for him to walk forward, grab the jug from Jongin's hand and practically paint the latter's face with the rest of its contents. He watches in amusement as the brunet emits a high-pitched shriek before reaching out and smearing it out all across his face.

"Sehunwhattheheck-" Jongin croak-garbles, trying to wipe the white mushiness off his face, only to spread it out even more. He nearly slips in a puddle of milk trying to grab the nearest rag, only to feel what he assumes is a bowl of chocolate chips under his palm. He barely even registers what happens next, the only thing his mind manages to filter is Sehun turning the corner and ducking behind the counter in order to avoid getting his face peltered with chocolate chips.

"Not the hair, you ," Sehun laughs, moving aside when a strawberry comes flying towards his face. It lands with a dull thud somewhere behind them. "Minseok's gonna have a fit when he sees this, just saying," he chuckles, his laughter only getting louder when he sees the horrified expression on Jongin's face. "Yeah, I ain't helping."

"You started it," Jongin squawks, practically scrubbing his entire face off as he wipes the foam away. He isn't sure if Minseok actually did leave early or if he's hiding behind the door for all they know, and he has to beg Sehun to pick up the chocolate chips and throw them away.

After throwing the chocolate in the trash can, Sehun wipes his hands together. "Jeez, it looks like a whipped cream grenade exploded right in your face," he says as a matter-of-factly before grabbing a (clean) rag. "Stand still, princess," he says before proceeding to, gently, wipe the excess milk, which has practically hardened at this point, off Jongin's face. "Don't move around so much, you're getting it everywhere!"

"It tickles," Jongin hisses, trying his best to keep quiet. Except it doesn't work, because Sehun accidentally grazes the sensitive spot on his neck whilst wiping his jaw, causing him to flinch and emit a less than manly sound. "Stop that-!"

"Stop moving," Sehun whisper-yells, amusement lacing his words as he continues wiping Jongin's face, only to catch the latter in the nick of time when he doubles over, after accidentally tickling his neck again. "Jongin, stop-"

Inbetween giggles (or rather, unattractive shriek-like screams), Jongin tries to crawl away, only for Sehun to tighten his grip on his waist. Man, he's strong. "Stop, Sehun, damn it--" he wheezes, trying to scramble out of Sehun's grip to no avail. It's not until he's been kicking and yelling for a full minute that he's finally let go of and Jongin finishes wiping his face clean whilst gasping for air. Jongin stands up, fully ready to roundhouse kick Sehun if he so much as lays a finger on him, and is about to ask Sehun to help him clean up the mess when he nearly chokes. "What are you doing-"

"You can't let Minseok see you like this," Sehun says, using the back of his thumb to wipe away a spot of milk under Jongin's lower lip. Less than ten seconds later, his perfume seems to engulf them both. "Man, your face is warm." He practically towers over Jongin as he continues to remove random spots of milk that never seem to disappear. "You need a new dye job, that's for sure."

"Is insulting my hair the only way for you to get back at me?" Jongin cackles, fixing his hair. His eyes widen when he sees that it's been an hour since he last looked at the clock, and the thought of missing the last bus is enough to make him dart towards the door. He practically rips his apron off and throws it inside his locker before he has a chance to open it fully. Jongdae forgot his sunglasses again. Like always.

As Jongin expected, Sehun follows suite and Jongin finds himself facing away from the latter as he quickly slides his shirt over his head, throws it inside the locker and puts his T-shirt on. "Uh, class dismissed early," he mumbles whilst putting his jacket on. A feeling of longing settles in his chest but the stress pumping through his veins overpowers it. "I'll...see you tomorrow morning, I guess? I have the opening shift for once."

Sehun, from his position three feet away, furrows his eyebrows. "Jongdae said I'm not scheduled to work again until next week," he says, biting his lip. His perfume is still lingering in the air and Jongin wonders how one scent can be so strong.

Jongin blinks before frowning a little in disappointment. "Oh," he says quietly. "Okay. But--" A thought hits him and he opens his mouth, only to close it again. "Nevermind." He's about to close his locker when Sehun speaks.

"But?" Sehun takes a step closer, his features clearly visible even underneath the (according to Jongin, 'ty') lights.

Jongin shrugs and hopes Sehun can't hear (or see, for that matter) how fast his heart is beating. "Nothing, I just--" He scratches the back of his neck. "I was just wondering if you'd like to...you know, give me your number." When he's met with silence, he internally panics. "Because, you know, if we need to switch shifts someday or---"

"That's it?" Sehun chuckles, walking over and pinching Jongin's cheek, much to the latter's dismay. "I thought you were gonna ask me to bungee jump off the Empire State Building or something, sheesh," he mutters before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. He unlocks it and hands it to Jongin, who gingerly accepts it.

Jongin finishes typing out his number and hopes he doesn't drop the phone when he gives it back to Sehun. He watches as Sehun puts his phone away before the room falls into silence. Not an uncomfortable one, but one Jongin would rather live without. Thankful that he can use his about-to-be-missed bus as an excuse, Jongin clears his throat. "Thanks, I...gotta catch my-"

"I gotta go back, I think I left my Math textbook in the lecture hall," Sehun mumbles, mainly to himself, as he roots through his briefcase. "Damn it." He looks up and sends Jongin an annoyed look. "I'm the forgetful type, if you haven't already noticed," he says when the brunet looks away, almost shyly. "Hey, if you'd like, I could give you a ride to save you the stress."

Jongin's head snaps up like a bullet. "A what?" he asks, eyes wide and unblinking.

"A ride," Sehun laughs, fishing out a black car key from his pocket. Its silver buttons reflect the little light in the room. "Only if you want one, that is."

Jongin clears his throat, feeling his face heat up for the nth time that evening. He's lucky there's little to no light. No wonder he can go to and fro places so effortlessly. "Thanks, but I'm..." He clears his throat again. "Maybe next time, I promise," he says after a while, sending Sehun a smile. His heart is beating so fast he fears it might shatter his ribcage.

Sehun only smiles before nodding and putting the key away. "You're cute," is all he says whilst adjusting the strings on his hoodie. "And anytime, just ask." He grips his bag tighter before shoving a hand in his jeans pocket. "So I'll see you next week, then," he says, still looking fondly at the brunet before turning to leave. "Take care."

"Wait," Jongin blurts out, clearing his throat afterwards. "Sehun." Scratching the back of his head, he keeps his eyes on his own shoes. "This is...uh."

Raising an eyebrow, Sehun turns to face Jongin again. "What did you want to s-" His sentence ends with a muffled 'Oomph!' when Jongin suddenly rushes forward and embraces him in a bone crushing hug. Not wanting to drop his briefcase, he wraps his free arm around the small of Jongin's back. He still smells like milk and Sehun is at least 100% sure that his hoodie is now milk stained. Not that he minds.

They both flinch like they've been electrocuted when the door suddenly opens.

"Well, well, well," Jongdae sing-songs as he stares at the two with a smug look. "And I hate to interrupt your little session, but I'm in desperate need of my iris protectors," he adds, brushing past Jongin, opening the locker and picking up his sunglasses. "What're you two doing here so late, anyway?"

Jongin shrugs. "We were just leaving," he says shyly, refusing to look at neither Sehun nor Jongdae. His fringe falls in his face, obscuring his view as he clears his throat. "...Yeah."

"It's a shame it'll be another week until I get to work with this guy," Jongdae says, throwing an arm around Sehun's shoulder, making the latter stumble. "He's the real MVP, seriously," he adds, thumping the taller on the back. "Thanks to him I no longer need to attend Baek's lessons, ain't that great?"

Jongin raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" He barely gets the question out when the door to their left opens, and he might have jumped a little higher in the air than he cares to admit. "Whatthefu-"

"What are you doing here?" Minseok asks, gesturing at Jongdae after emerging from his office. He's got his jacket on, which only reminds Jongin about how late it is.

"Forgot these," Jongdae replies casually, pointing to the sunglasses sitting on top of his head. "I'm so ing tired I could kill a ," he mutters, stretching and retrieving his earphones from his pocket.

Minseok glares at him. "Langu-"

"We're not even on duty, Seok, chill the eff out," Jongdae chuckles, patting Minseok's shoulder. "Oh, we're out of juice, by the way, since someone--" He glares at Jongin. "--took the last one." Jongin makes a mental note to launch him into the deepest parts of outer space. "Anyway, I'm outta here, see y'all tomorrow." And with that, he swings the door open before bouncing out.

Once the door slams closed, Minseok shakes his head. "You know the rules, Jongin," he says simply before buttoning his jacket.

Jongin bites his lip in shame (and because he literally doesn't know how else to react). "I know, I'm sorry," he says lamely, not even noticing how close he's standing to Sehun until he looks to the side. "I was tired and needed something to help me stay awake," he adds for clarification even though he knows it's no use.

Minseok only sends Jongin a look before shaking his head again. "You're lucky you're you," he chuckles, patting the brunet's shoulder. "Although you might have some competition your way," he adds, gesturing to Jongin's right before winking. Due to his brain feeling like it's going to implode, Jongin processes literally zero of his words. However, none of them get a chance to say anything else until Minseok eventually shoos them all out the back door.