iii.

Bad alphas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So tell me.' , Baekhyun starts as him and Kyungsoo sit comfortably on the couch and drink warm tea.
'What was that all about? I will try to help as in give answers that might help you, because ... I don't know everything.' , he smiles at the last part.
Kyungsoo makes a gesture with his hand. 'Of course.Ish, don't think I expect you to solve the problem for me, I just need someone to talk to because I found myself in one of the most uncomfortable situations from my life.'
'What is it?You don't have to give ... like .. specific details if you don't want to.'
'Well, I'll tell you though.'
Kyungsoo takes a deep breath before admiting it.
'I think I'm falling in love with Sehun.'

Silence.
Baekhyun's breath didn't change.He takes a sip of tea while thinking of what he just heard.
'...And his even bigger boyfriend, Chanyeol.'
'So that't the problem , right? You love them both.'
Kyungsoo nods and looks at the floor nervously.
'It's perfectly fine, by me.But how did you get to like them both? You could, for example , only have a crush on Sehun.Or just Chanyeol.'
'No idea, to be honest.I just... don't know what to do next, because at some point I'll have to confess to them, and talk about my feelings.'

Baekhyun nods and one of his fingers hangs in the air as he says:
'You're afraid that they might not feel the same for you.Or just one of them.Am I right?'
'Totally.Reading my mind.Do you know the feeling of being in love with two persons at the same time?I hate it and I'm worried that something isn't right.'
'It's the way it should be.You couldn't avoid this happening, could you?' , Baekhyun says.
'No.'
'And I must say I don't know the feeling.But I know a couple of three, and nothing is bizarre in this..Would you like it better if it didn't happen?'
'No , no ... I think I like it this way.My life has changed a lot since I've moved there.And I'm really having a great time with these two boys.'
Baekhyun smiles as Kyungsoo looks at him with a little hope visible in his facial features.
'You should give them some time and see if there are .. certain signs that might give you a hint.If they're interested or not , how to say it...'
Kyungsoo nods.He got it.
'And then you can start talking about it, firstly to Sehun , as you said.But when you are alone.'
'It's such a sensitive topic.'
'I can imagine how you feel, but it will get better in time, I can feel it.You can do this, Kyungsoo.I don't think they'll reject you.'
'Thank you for your advice.I really plan on telling them both and become part of their life.'
Baekhyun takes another sip of tea and nods understandingly.

---


'Hmm , I can't say it was weird for me at first.I mean, I'm the flirty and open type, so .. ' , Jongdae explains , playing with Minseok who is on his lap.
'H-Hey, stop pinching my cheek!' , he complains.
'In fact, you love it.' , Yixing completes.
Baekhyun has met the Yixing-Minseok-Jongdae couple recently and discovered he could talk to them freely about the 'little problem'.And he got more and more convinced that he won't ruin anything in his current relationship with the ChanHun couple.
They must have talked about it for the whole evening of the following day; Kyungsoo thanked them for the advice as well and went to his apartment to put his thoughts in order.
I have to make up my mind.ing hell, Sehun.And the other giant , the hot-ginger-man Chanyeol...


---


A few days pass without any sign from ChanHun's apartment , Kyungsoo kind of felt he's being avoided and there's an awkward feeling hanging in the air.
But maybe he avoided talking because he thought he's gonna say something wrong and scare Sehun for life.
One day, he hears a knock at the door.He opens without thinking of who could that be.
It was Sehun.
'O...Hello, Sehun.'
'Hi, Soo.'
He began calling me Soo as well?
'I'm sorry for not calling and all that, I.... ', Sehun mumbles , his chin almost touching his chest.
He looked like a baby like that, and the black hair covered his eyes as he spoke and looked at the ground, looking ashamed of something.Or was he shy?
'Come in , Sehun.I should have called you two, don't worry.'
Sehun steps in without any other word.He's got the papers with him again.
'Cookies and milk?' , Kyungsoo asks from the kitchen door.
'Yes, please.' , Sehun murmurs.
Kyungsoo goes in the kitchen and yells from there a: 'Take a seat.'
When he comes back with the plate of chocolate chip strawberry cookies and a glass of milk , Sehun sits at the table with the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter