ii.

Bad alphas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is just odd.
I simply can't have a crush on Sehun .. or Chanyeol.Let alone both of them! I must talk to Baekhyun , he'll surely know what to tell me.
If there is one thing Kyungsoo hates , not being able to sleep is one of them.He's been thinking of the 'problematic situation' since he's entered his apartment, face flushed and eyes big.
Now he was sitting in his bed , staring at the ceilling , which suddenly became interesting because of his never-ending questions.
I don't want to call at this hour.. too late.
But then he decided to do it , there is no other solution.And he needs to visit Baekhyun and talk to him immediately.
Kyungsoo forms the number and waits with half closed eyes.After a few beeps , he hears:
'Hello?'
'Hey,it's me, Kyungsoo.I'm sorry for the late call.I want to ask you for some advice.Aish .. sorry.'
'Look, it's fine.I will listen to you.And don't be sorry.You can summarize it to me and talk more tomorrow, alright?'
'I...'
'Yes?' , Baekhyun says.
'Let's say it's about someone I like.I have to make a decision but it's so risky I just don't know ... what to do ..'
There is silence for a few moments.Baekhyun is thinking.Even at that hour of the night.
'Yes, we must talk about it.One thing, you must be brave and follow your feelings, to .. basically think if it's right to like that person and want an actual relationship,is that fine?For now, of course.'
'It is ...I just want to calm down and ..you know.'
'Of course.I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, yes?Or I should come--'
'No , I'll come.'
'Alright.Stay strong,Kyungsoo.I'll help you for sure and you'll get out of the odd situation.'
'Thank you , Baek.Bye bye and goodnight.'
'Good night.'

---
 

After not sleeping half of the night, Kyungsoo almost slept for too much in the morning.
His hair is messy and his eyelids seem heavy as the phone buzzes and there is a message.
... Sehun?
'Come over,hyung.'
Kyungsoo doesn't reply and throws his phone somewhere on the bed with a frustrated gesture , caused more by the lack of sleep.
I'll go and see what is Sehun doing.Is he the one who actually texted me?

When Sehun opens the door, a sweet vanilla and strawberry scent comes out for Kyungsoo to feel.
The lad only has a towel around his slim waist and the silky black hair is still a bit damp from taking a shower.
He looks like a model from a magazine cover.
The towel doesn't really manage to hide the fact that his crotch is just .. big.
, damnit. Don't stare at him.Did he do this on purpose--
Before he knew it , Sehun grabbed his arm gently to guide him in.
'Why did you stop there, hyung? There's cold air coming in.'
'Oh.. I'm sorry.'
'It's nothing.I'm just too spoiled.No idea why I didn't dress up yet.'
'Take care not to catch a cold', Kyungsoo winked. 'Where's Chanyeol, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter