Choices…

Your Heart [HIATUS]

Hoseok’s POV

I walked to the living room and I saw the others sitting on the couch “How is Taehyung hyung?” Jungkook asked me “He is still sleeping don’t worry Kookie he is fine” I said “But he is sleeping almost whole day” Jimin said “He just awakened remember? His body is slowly stabilizing let him rest” Jin hyung said “And we drank his blood at the same time so we need to be more careful” Namjoon said “Yeah I mean we got our powers back but it will only unleashed if we drink his blood” Suga hyung said “We are not going to drink his blood if it is not necessary okay? It’s too dangerous if we take his blood at the same time he will…..” I said to them and they just nodded “Let’s rest for now and talk about this matter tomorrow” Namjoon said, we all went back to our rooms; I lay down to the couch and looked at Taehyung He is now awakened, it will be more difficult to hide him but I will do anything to protect him at all cost.. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Taehyung’s POV

I walk around only to see trees, where am I? Did I die? As I walk around I heard a voice.. “Taehyung-ah…” I follow where that voice is coming from, I reached a lake and saw a lady standing and looking at the lake “Uhm….” The lady turns around and looked at him “We meet at last Kim Taehyung” “H-who do you know may name? Who are you?” I asked “I am the previous bearer of the Life Heart; I know it’s hard but this is your fate now and I will help you” she said “But I am afraid that I may not help the others” I looked down “You were chosen Kim Taehyung” She said “Why me? I am not that special or anything I’m just me…” I said

“You are me and I am you” she said “I don’t understand what does it mean?” I asked, she just smiled “You will know someday” then she slowly disappear “W-wait!!”

“WAIT!!”’ I shouted as I extend my hand up, I breathing heavily “W-where am I?” I looked around then the door opened “Taehyung!” Hoseok hyung came inside “H-hyung..” “What’s wrong? You screamed… you okay?” he asked and place his hand on my face, I blushed “Y-yes j-just a little dizzy” he sighs “Thank goodness” he smiled “Taehyungie? You finally awake!” Jimin jumped on the bed and hugged me “H-hey easy” I smiled then I saw the others coming inside “Taehyung hyung.. tannie missed you” Jungkook let go of Yeontan “Tan-ah!” I hugged my dog “Now that you are awake, I’m going to cook breakfast, Yoongi help me” Jin hyung said.

-Time Skips-

Third Person’s POV

They finished their meal then they gathered in the living room. Taehyung is playing with Yeontan along with Jimin. “Taehyung do you remember what happened the other day?” Namjoon asked “Huh? Uhm… y-yes” Taehyung said “Our powers will not be activated if we will not drink your blood, which is too risky for you” Suga said “What do you mean by that?” Jin sighed “If we drink your blood all at once it will be dangerous, we decided at if anyone is beside you if you are danger they will drink your blood but…” Hoseok cut Jin’s word “But I will not allowed that, look what happened to you I don’t want to see you like that Taehyung, we talked about it and our final decision is to protect you without using that power”

“But you need it right? You need my blood” Taehyung said “Yes.. we need it but we are worried for you Tae” Jimin said “I have this power it means I will decide about myself” “Taehyung—” “I am always asking myself how will I help others, what can I do? Why do I have this kind of power or ability, I know that you are worried about me that battle, I didn’t mean to but I heard all of your thoughts, my desire to help you guys made my powers awaken, please let me help you… this is my choice, I will learn to control my power too.”

They are went silent “You will not change your mind are you?” Hoseok looked at Taehyungn and he see his determination, the others just smiled “Guess we don’t have a choice… but you will never leave this house without anyone of us” Taehyung just smiled “I promise”

-Sorry for updating this late and short chapter..Please bear with me *bows* I am just having a hard time right now