Save Me and Found You

Your Heart [HIATUS]

Taehyung’s POV

It’s been 1 week since that happened, I am trying to forget about it but it’s still lingers in my mind I sighed “Hmm? You okay V hyung?” I looked at Jungkook, I smiled slightly “Yeah I’m fine” I said “You look pale though you sure?” I nodded with that Jungkook goes back to his work. “Tae, Hoseok hyung is calling for you” Jimin said “Okay” I took all paper works and went to his office. “You called me Hoseok-ssi?” I looked at him “Yes, is there anything left for me to sign?” he looked at me, I got blushed he is getting handsome day by day!! “Taehyung-ssi?” I snapped out “Uhm.. y-yes Hoseok-ssi you have” I looked at the papers that I brought “You have 7 papers to sign” he sighed and gave me a gesture to put it on his table, after that I went to the door before I opened it “I hope that we can have some tea time together” He said I looked back and smile “Of course we will we are best friends after all” I went outside I walk a little further then I lean against the wall.. Yeah we can hang out we are friends after all, I know he will never love me back I should focus on work I sighed and start walking again.

3 hours passed it’s already 6:30 pm I start packing my things and the papers that I can work on my house, “You’re going home now V?” Namjoon asked as he pass by “Yeah hyung, my work is done and I need to feed Yeontan too” I said “Okay take care!” I waved at him and I walked, I didn’t notice that I bumped to Jin hyung I fell down “Oh my! Taehyung-ah! I’m so sorry!” Jin hyung said “No hyung it’s okay” I just smiled, he offer his hand and I take it then I felt something strange I looked at Jin hyung is now looking so surprised “Jin hyung? Hey?” I waved my hands in front of him “You okay? I better go now” “O-okay be careful” I nodded and went outside. I looked at my hand what is that feeling? It’s like me and Jin hyung has connection, omo! I’m just tired I better sleep early with that thought I start to walk.

Jin’s POV

As I offered my hand to help Taehyung to stand, he takes my hand and a sudden feeling come through my body this feeling?! It’s the same feeling that I felt a week ago I’m so surprised “Jin hyung? Hey?” then Taehyung waved his hand “You okay? I better go now” he said “O-okay be careful” I said then he went out, I looked back at him… I can’t be wrong now… I don’t want to think about it because he is our only human friend but I’m sure he is the one, we finally found him.

“Jin hyung?” I heard Jungkook called me “Jungkook? Perfect timing call the others I have something to say” I said “About what hyung?” he tilt his head for the answer “You will know later, go now” I said as I patted his head and I used my speed to go to the private meeting room.

After 5 minutes the others came inside “You called us?” Suga asked I nodded, then we all sat on the chairs “We need to make actions now, I saw him earlier” “Who you saw Jin hyung?” Jimin asked “The one who possessed the Crystal Heart” they gasped “Is this true Jin hyung?!” Namjoon said “Yes, I don’t want to think about it but we didn’t know that he so near to us. I mean we are always together we didn’t know, until my sensory powered up just to find him” I said “You mean we knew him?” Jhope asked, Jin hyung looked at Jhope and nodded “Then.. wait this can’t be!” Jungkook suddenly stand from his seat “Yes it is Jungkook, I don’t want to believe it too but my sense are not wrong” Jimin looked at Jungkook “Who is it Kookie?” Jungkook gulped and looked to others I just closed my eyes as he said his name… “It’s…. V hyung…”

Hoseok’s POV

“It’s…. V hyung…” as Jungkook said his name, our eyes widened and I stand “What do you mean it’s Taehyung?! Jin hyung!?” I shot my eyes to Jin hyung “Jungkook is right it’s really V, we bumped to each other he fell down, and I helped him to get up as soon our hands touch each other I felt strange force from him it’s the same as I felt a week ago” he explained “Then we need to confirm this then, if V is really the Crystal Heart we need to protect him “ Namjoon said, I clenched my fist this can’t be right?! I don’t want to drag him to this all I want is his safety then a hand pat my shoulder “Hobi, I know you want him to be safe we are aware about your feelings for Taehyung but we don’t have a choice Block B wants him his life will be more in great danger if he is not with us, we need to protect him at all cost” Suga hyung said as he looked at me, that’s right I don’t want Block B take him away especially to me, if you are really the Crystal Heart I will protect you at all cost Taehyung I swear.

“Then let’s go but first let’s watch him from a far, and confirm this” they nodded and we went outside.

“Did you find V?” – Suga

“Not yet, but maybe he is in his house?” – Jimin

“Okay I will go there now” – Jungkook

“I’m coming with you Jungkook” – Hoseok

“The others will be a look out if you saw some members of Block B, don’t fight them on your own” – Namjoon

“Wait! I sense him he is in a park!” – Jin

“Go now!” – Namjoon

I am the first one who got to the park and I instantly saw Taehyung, sitting on a bench and humming. I didn’t notice he is not the same Taehyung that I knew every day he is getting beautiful, I want him to tell him but I am so afraid that if he will know my secret, he will be disgusted and afraid he is the only one who became my friend even though I am so cold to him at first but he is still there with me that is where I knew that I fell in love, he is just a human but for me he is everything to me. I got snapped out when the others came and stay in the same tree. “It’s really him it’s the same feeling but a little weak one” Jin hyung said “I can’t believe that he is the Crystal Heart” Jimin said “Me either” Jungkook said, as we are looking at V, Namjoon taps my back “Hey look at that” we looked where he is pointing and we saw some vines slowly approaching Taehyung not to harm him but it was like it is attracted to his humming, he didn’t notice that “Those vines it’s like it is attractive to Tae” Suga said, then a man slowly approaching Taehyung I want to move but “Hobi no, we need to confirm this just wait” Jin hyung said, I want to help him but the others are preventing me to.

No one’s POV

A man approach Taehyung “Hey? Why are you alone?” he asked, Taaehyung got sat up “Uhm.. j-just wandering” he attempts to leave but the man grabbed his arm “Oh no I will not let my food to go away like this” he pulled Taehyung “No! Let me go!” Taehyung begged, the man just laughed and smell Taehyung’s arm “You have a faint smell you’re so tempting” he the arm and opened his mouth “No… No!!!!” as Taehyung screamed some vines attacked the man “What are these?!” it starts to wrap the man’s arm and tries to separate it from Taehyung, because of this he got scared and sat beside the tree trembling. The man tries to go near to him “No! Go away!” Taehyung cried, it got free and attack Taehyung but before it happens a hand hold the man’s arm “Don’t you dare touch him!” a small hand hold the head of the man and break it. Taehyung still trembling “It’s okay.. your safe now, Taehyung-ah” Taehyung looked up and saw Hoseok “H-hoseok” he cried and hugged him. Hoseok caressed his back “it’s okay shh….” “We need to go now; it’s too dangerous outside” Suga said, he slowly lifting Taehyung “Hold on tight Taehyung, it’s going to be fast okay? “What d-do you mean?” Hoseok wipes his tears with his thumb “I will explain later just trust me Taehyung” Taehyung just nodded, and then the others starts to run so fast that within 5 minutes they got home.

Hoseok placed Taehyung on the couch “W-what is happening? Why are you guys so fast? And whose house is this?” the others sat too “Taehyung please don’t freak out okay? Now that it has come to this we will explain everything to you” Jin said “O-okay” “I will explain *sigh* Taehyung the six of us are Vampires” as Taehyung heard the word Vampires his eyes widened.