We Are and You Are

Your Heart [HIATUS]

Taehyung’s POV

“V-vampires?” I asked “Yes hyung we are Vampires” Jungkook said “Then e-even Hoseok hyung?” I looked at him “Yes all of us even him” Suga hyung said “W-why? I mean how can this be? There’s also a vampire tried to attack me a week ago. Why am I involved to this?” I asked, I am so confused on what is going on “So when I heard you need help was there’s someone attacked you?” Jin hyung looked at me “Y-yes but just like earlier those vines and a lightning protect me and strikes him” I said “I see at least you okay” “Why am I involved to this? What did I do?”’ I looked at them “Let me explain it” Namjoon hyung stepped forward a bit “Just like we said we are Vampires, not just like that we are guardians and our mission that is to protect the human who will possess the Crystal Heart” he said “C-crystal Heart? Wait you don’t mean---” Jimin cut me off “Yes Taehyung that is you, you are the one who possess the Crystal Heart” I stand “Me?! You’re kidding right?! I mean I’m just an ordinary human who lives a simple life!” “We are not joking around hyung, We don’t want to believe it at first but we saw hyung! Those vines, Jin hyung’s sensory and the way we did earlier! We hold ourselves to see if you are really the one and when that man tries to hurt you even more and the way you cried we can’t hold it anymore and went by your side!” Jungkook said and I just shocked “But I don’t know what to do? Why me?” I can’t hold back much longer, my tears flows then I felt a warm hug, my hands automatically hugged him back and cry “It’s okay I know this is too much but please believe us and trust us, I…. no we will protect you at all cost Taehyung I promise” Hoseok hyung caress my head and he covers my eyes with his hand “For now sleep, I know you are tired we will talk tomorrow” he said and I start drifting off to sleep.

Hoseok’s POV

As I cast my sleep charm to Taehyung, he collapse and I carried him to my room. I placed him on my bed with the blanket, I caress his head and kiss it “You will be fine, I promise you that Tae..” then I left the room.

“Now that we know he is the Crystal Heart, we need to be more cautious” Namjoon said “Yeah I think it’s better for him to stay with us now” Suga hyung said “But we need to give him some space, you saw that right he is afraid we need to let him trust us more he is still having a hard time” I said as I come close to them “Hobi is right even though he is our friend us being vampires scares him so we need to be more careful around him” Jin hyung said, I sat down on the couch “I hide my identity for him not to be afraid of me and become so close to him, then I left 10 years passed I saw him again he got more beautiful than ever I act cold towards him for us not to be close anymore I don’t want him to drag in to this, but now what? He is the Crystal Heart” “Hobi hyung I know you are also having a hard time, but I think this is your fate and Tae’s we can’t do anything about this. All we have to do is to protect him at all cost” Jimin said and patted my shoulder, I looked at them “You’re right it’s our duty” they smiled “Let’s go to sleep now, we will talk about this matter tomorrow” they went to their rooms and I went back to my room and sit on the bed. “Taehyung, don’t be afraid I am always with you by your side”

 

Meanwhile….

 

“Master Zico” a man approached Zico “Hmm? What is it?” he asked “One of our man got down” “Who?” “We don’t know yet sir” Zico turn around his chair “How about the Crystal Heart?” then Kyung appeared “We still don’t know, I told you we should take that Kim Seokjin” “I think we should but how about we surprise them?” Zico smirked “Yeah sure” Kyung laughs “Let’s see how BTS will defend themselves, call BAP and IKon clan” the man nods and disappeared “Looks like we are going to have fun.”

 

-Sorry for a short update, i'm a little bit busy for my upcoming grand demo so please bear with me! T_T anyways thank you for loving and liking this story even though some don't ship Vhope but still i tried XD so thanks again!