Awakening

Your Heart [HIATUS]

Taehyung’s POV

A light shone my eyes I opened them slowly then rubs my eyes, I looked around Huh? This isn’t my room? W-where am I? “You’re awake” a voice said I looked at him “H-hoseok hyung?” “How are you feeling?” he sat at the side of the bed “I’m f-fine just uhm..” he touched my head “I know you are still confuse and afraid, we will never hurt you okay? I promised you that” I don’t know what to say but he makes me comfortable and safe, Oh Hoseok hyung you don’t know how I really feel about you.. “I t-trust you hyung but do I really need to live here?” he sighed “Yes Taehyung-ah we need to protect you and this is the only way others will find you and use you and I don’t want that to happen so please understand” I just nodded “But h-how about my things? Yeontan?” Hoseok hyung flicked my head a little and smiled “Don’t worry about it actually Jiminnie, Suga hyung and Namjoon-ah went to your house they will take your things and of course your dog” I smiled “Thank you hyung” “You’re always welcome. Now let’s go down stairs Jin hyung and Kookie cooked breakfast I bet you are hungry now” I chuckled “Yeah I didn’t eat anything last night” Hoseok hyung helped me to stand and we went to the dining room “V hyung!! Come let’s eat!” Jungkook pulled me to sit beside him, I just smiled. I think it is not bad to stay with them, I don’t want to be taken by someone nor hurt me.

Jimin’s POV

“Namjoon hyung are you done?” I asked Namjoon hyung “Yeah I am almost done!” he shouted from upstairs, we are now in Taehyung’s house taking some of his clothes and his baby Yeontan “Yeontan you will see your daddy again just wait okay” I said as I am playing with him, he is so cute!! “I’m done let’s go” we went outside where Yoongi hyung is waiting for us “Hurry up slowpokes I am tired of waiting!” he said “Well for your information hyung you are the slowest among the slowpokes!” I said “And you’re always tired” Namjoon hyung added and we laughed “Don’t you dare! Just go inside” after he said that we went inside the car and drove back to our place.

“We’re back!” Suga hyung said “Welcome back hyung” Jungkook said “Where are the others?” “Jin hyung went outside, Hobi hyung went to the office and V hyung is in the room” I nodded and went to Hobi’s room “Taehyung-ah? It’s me Jimin we brought you some clothes and Yeontan is here!” the door opened “Tan-ah! Thank you Jiminnie!” Taehyung said as he took Yeontan from me and hugged him “Anything for you Taetae” we smiled to each other.

Jin’s POV

Why those kids are eating so much! Well I am also like that; they almost ate everything from our stock! I walked around the super market to buy some foods, after that I paid and walk to the parking lot but.. Something’s not right… I immediately let go of the groceries and starts concentrating.

“Looks like we’ve been spotted”

“I told you we don’t have to do this because sooner or later he will sense us”

“Who are you? Why are you here?” I asked then 3 figures showed up !! This can’t be! “You remember us Kim Seokjin?” “Of course I know you three!” one of them laughs “We are flattered that you remembered us right Jongup?” “You got it Himchan hyung” This can’t be good! “I’ll ask again why are you here Junhoe? I asked “We are here ffor you Seokjin” Junhoe smirked and they start attacked me, I can’t fight them three like this! I used my energy to at least communicate to Namjoon.

“Namjoon!!” – Jin

“Jin hyung? What’s wrong?” – Namjoon

“IT’S IKON AND BAP! THEY ARE AFTER ME!” – Jin

“What?! Where are you?!” – Namjoon

“Parking lot near the super market, they want me to find the Crystal Heart! Oww!!!” – Jin

“Jin hyung?!” – Namjoon

“They got me! They still don’t know that Taehyung is the Crystal Heart, they will use my sensory power to locate him protect Taehyung at all cost Namjoon!” – Jin

“Jin hyung! Hey Jin hyung!” – Namjoon

 

Namjoon’s POV

“GUYS!! WE HAVE PROBLEM GO TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!” I said and they immediately went to the living room, Hoseok came in 5 minutes “Jin hyung has been caught by IKON and BAP” “Looks like Zico is getting impatient that he called his minions” Suga hyung said “Yes they are going to use Jin hyung to locate Taehyung” I looked at Tae who is confused right now “W-why me?” he asked “You are the Crystal Heart Tae, they will use your powers to destroy both of our worlds, with Jin hyung’s sensory power they will find you” I explained “Jin hyung will not tell them right” Jungkook asked “He will not but they have Youngjae he can use his power to control Jin hyung” Jimin said “We don’t have a choice but to get Jin hyung, but we can’t leave Taehyung alone here” Hoseok said “How about he brought him with us but we will hide him” “It’s risky” “L-let me come” Taehyung said “No Tae it’s too dangerous for you!” Hoseok said “I know but I am worried to Jin hyung, because of me you will go hurt I don’t want that! Please let me come!” we all looked at Taehyung, I sighed “Okay we will take you but you will hide” then we start to plan.

Hoseok’s POV

“Taehyung come with me for a sec” I said and he followed me to my room “Taehyung I don’t really want you to come” I said “I know Hoseok hyung but I want to be useful to you all, and I don’t want you to get hurt” I sighed and hugged him “I understand but promise me no matter what happens you will not interfere and keep hiding okay?” I took something from my pocket and wear it to him to his hand “What is this?” he looked at the bracelet “That bracelet will hide your presence so the other vampires will not sense you, I will do what it takes to protect you that is my duty as your guardian” I said and ruffled his hair then we went back to the others and we received a message where they took Jin hyung.

 

-TIME SKIPS-

 

No one’s POV

BTS went to the place where they took Jin, Taehyung is following behind before they entered they looked at Taehyung “Go to this side Tae don’t make any noise.” Namjoon said and he nodded. Minutes later

“Well you are all here BTS” they looked at them “Block B! Well you are with your dogs” Suga snarled “Shut that mouth or do you want me to hurt this guy” Himchan grabbed Jin and pushed him “Jin hyung!” Jungkook tries to go to his hyung but “Don’t move” a pair of claws touch Jin’s neck “Stop! What do you want!?” Namjoon said “Well we want to know where the Crystal Heart is” Zico said and smiled “We don’t know!” Jimin replied “Don’t make me a fool; I know you already know who is it because of his sensory power” “Even we know we will not tell you!” Hoseok said “Then we will use force! Now!” with that they start the battle, everyone is fired up Suga went to Seokjin and make a shield for them “You okay hyung?” Hoseok asked “Somehow but we can’t defeat them like this” Jin said “I know but we don’t have a choice we need to protect him at all cost” they nodded and fight everyone.

Taehyun who is only watching from a far is now starting to get worried and scared They are now fighting because of me, because of this power that I don’t know inside me.

Taehyung’s POV

They are going to die because of me!! While I am getting terrified I heard voices

“We need to protect Taehyung!” – Namjoon

“It’s our duty to protect the Crystal Heart” – Jin

“They will never get their hands on him!” – Jimin

“I am tired of this fight but I need to just to protect Taehyung” – Suga

“Let’s eat some when we finish this of course with V hyung!” – Jungkook

“Jungkook this not the right time to think about that, but I am agree let’s finish this and return home with Taehyung, We will protect him even it costs our lives!” – Hoseok

“YEAH!” – BTS

I looked at them and starts to tear up I can hear them.. this is their thoughts Then an unfamiliar voice spoke up.

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know what can I do” – Taehyung

“I don’t want them to be hurt, their generation always protecting us it’s been always like this”

“I want to help them! I am tired of doing nothing!” – Taehyung

“Stop..” I looked at them they are tired and they have wounds but it takes toll on their bodies if they continued, I don’t want this.. I can’t take it anymore! “STOP IT!!!!!” I shouted they stopped what they are doing and looked at me for my sudden appearance “Taehyung! What are you doing here!? I told you not to interfere!” Hoseok hyung said “I can’t watch it anymore! I can’t I just can’t!” with that my body starts to glow and sudden energy starts up from my body “What is this?!” they all got confused, I close my eyes and let that light and energy leave my body.

“Taehyung…. Let the guardians taste your blood if you really trust them you will let them their power will be unsleashed”

“T-take my blood guys” I said “What?!” they asked, I looked at them and looks like they understand it “We understand Taehyung” Hoseok hyung said, they bite both of my arm. Then they smiled “Thank you Taehyung for trusting us” Namjoon hyung said. “Looks like we will win now” Suga hyung said, their wounds healed “So he is the Crystal Heart take him” Zico ordered his minions with IKON and BAP to attacked us

“Not so fast!” Suga hyung made a shield of ice to protect me “We won’t let you take him” Jungkook said and he attacked most of the enemies, they got stronger than before “Enough” Zico said they stopped “We will retreat now that I know who is this Crystal Heart it will be easier to find him, see you again BTS” with that they left.

“Finally they left sheesh” Jimin scratched his nape ugh.. my head hurts “Taehyung’s power is now awaken, now more enemies will come to get him” Namjoon hyung said as he helps Jin hyung I am so tired “Let’s go home now Tae--- TAEHYUNG!!” I collapsed but before my body reaches the ground I felt that someone catch me and that is the only thing I remember before darkness welcomed me.

Suga’s POV

I called Taehyung’s name before he collapse Hobi caught him “How is he?”’ Jimin asked “He’s fine just tired, he just got awakened” I nodded “Let’s go home and take rest” with that we went back.