The Crystal Heart

Your Heart [HIATUS]

"I look into your heart and discover myself
But I'll never be a part of your world"



 

Taehyung’s POV

“Here are your schedules Hoseok-ssi” I said as I gave him the paper “I see thanks Taehyung-ssi, oh can you cancel this time 6:00pm I have things to do at that time” he said “Okay sir I will” I bowed and left his office.

 

Hello! I’m Kim Taehyung but everyone calls me V! well I’m 22 years old and I am working as a secretary of Jung Hoseok which is the CEO of Jung Corporation, Hoseok and me are childhood friends we are so happy together but he need to leave I understand he is from a rich family and me just an average person. After 10 years we met here in Seoul but he changed, I mean he still remember me but he gave me cold shoulder it’s been 3 years since I worked here I have a crush on him since childhood but I know he will never notice me, I sighed as I went to the lobby.

 

“Hey V you okay?” I looked at my left and saw Namjoon hyung and Suga hyung “Oh hyung? Yeah I’m fine just tired” I smiled “You worked so hard these days I think you should get a vacation” Suga hyung said as he patted my shoulders, I shook my head “It’s alright I don’t have anything to do beside here” then I saw Jimin running towards us “Namjoon hyung, Suga hyung.. Hoseok hyung is calling you two” he said “I guess it’s about the meeting, where’s Jin hyung and Jungkook?” Namjoon hyung asked “They are already there” “Okay we gotta go now V don’t worked too much okay? Take care of yourself” I nodded and wave at them as they walked away. I sighed again; it’s already 6:00 pm I better do my work before I go home, I went to my office and do my work.

 

Jimin’s POV

“Hoseok hyung! They are here” I said as we walked and sit down “Okay now that is everyone here let’s start our meeting” he said “This is the first time you called us so urgent” Jin hyung said “I know hyung, I’m afraid that we have to strengthened ourselves” we looked at him with confused look “Why is there something wrong?” Jungkook asked “It’s the The Block B Order they are on the move” we were shocked “What?! How? I mean why now?!” Suga hyung said “I received information from one of my men, he said that Zico wants to find something and he will do anything just to achieve it” Hoseok hyung said as he holds a folder and slide it to Namjoon hyung “So what is this thing that they want to find?” I asked and Namjoon hyung looked at the folder “I don’t really know but it is very important I guess” he replied “Maybe I know what is it” we looked at Namjoon hyung “What is it?” Jin hyung aksed “Remember the prophecy? There will be a human who will have a special heart; it has an ability of control Nature and Empathy. There are 6 guardians they will have powers to protect the human at all cost” “Yeah I remember that” Jungkook said “I am thinking that they will find this special human, and gained power to take over the world” Hoseok hyung thinks deeply “I guess you are right, not only this world but also the Vampire world we need to find this person as soon as possible and protect whoever it is”

 

No one’s POV

“How do we find that human?” Jimin asked “I don’t really know but from what I remember, you will feel something different to each other” Namjoon said “Okay our first priority now is to find this special human and protect him or her” Suga said “We are the guardians in that prophecy guys, we need to find it as soon as possible what is the name of the special heart?” Jin asked “It’s called Crystal Heart” then someone entered the room with a bottle and glasses “You can go now” Hoseok hyung said and walks to where the bottle and glasses, he poured the drink to the glasses. We went closer and take each glass “We will find the Crystal Heart at all cost” he said, they drank it and their eyes went red and their fangs appeared “This will be our start guys” Namjoon said and the rest nodded.

 

Hoseok’s POV

This is what I am and I don’t want Taehyung to be part of this, that’s why I am having this attitude towards him for him not to be so close with me I want to keep him away from danger my first friend, play mate and love. That’s right we are not normal.. We are Vampires. Whoever is this person has the Crystal Heart, as guardians we will protect him/her from danger.

 

-Hey guys it's me again.. here it is hope you like it.. this is my first time making vampireau and i hope this will be good.