Loud Mouthed Kim’s

Big Brother Exo

“Get out and stay out!” The angry arcade employee yelled at you and your brother. “And your mothers a-“ You stopped your brother while laughing. “Jongdae. I don’t have enough money to bail you out of jail.” Your older brother turns to you with a look of pure fury plastered all over his face. “It’s true. If it wasn’t then he wouldn’t have kicked us out for ‘being too loud’!” Although he had put air quotes around those words, the employee wasn’t wrong. What could you say? You both had been kicked out of every arcade this side of town. Internet cafes? Kicked out of them all. Laughing down the street you find a nice ice cream shop. “Let’s cool you down before you cause a fire.” You both grab two ice creams and relax on a near by bench. “I don’t know why they keep kicking us out. I don’t think we’re that loud, are we?” You shrug as you your ice cream. “I wouldn’t call us loud. I just think we’re passionate.” you argue to your brother. “I agree! They just can’t handle this much attractiveness all at once. You both smirk at each other before falling into a large fit of laughter. Getting weird looks as you always did, the two of you stopped. “Maybe we really are that loud.” Your brother frowns at his own words. You pat him on the back trying to comfort him. “Nah. We’re just cool.” Finishing your ice creams you both get up and leave for home. You were close to home when your brother brought up the ‘bright’ idea to cut through an alley to get there quicker. “What’s the worst that could happen!” You snort out a cynical laugh. “We could die.” You both stop in front of the slightly dark alley. Walking in you try to stay close to your brother who had somehow gained a strong heart. You feel thankful as you see the few inches you have left to go. “That wasn’t so bad was i-“ Your brother is cut off as you hear a quiet shriek for help. You look over to your brother and he nods. Running to the sound you get there in no time. You find yourself in front a two hooligans dressed in all black trying to steal a woman’s backpack. Your brother being the fearless guy he is stuck his finger out at the crooks and yells “Stop right there!” The two men stop and slowly turn to face the both of you. With their backs turned, the lady makes a swift escape leaving you and your brother in a tough situation. The two men pull out switch blades and pop the blades up in a flash. “Oh .” The Kim siblings say in unison. You run through many different scenarios in your head and finally come to one. “HEY! SOMEONE! THERE’S TWO GUYS HERE WITH WEAPONS!” The two disguised men are caught off guard by your booming voice. With their confusion you quickly grab your brothers hand and run off. You hear a “Hey!” Shouted your way as you escape. 

 

~Time Skip~

 

“Did you see? They caught the two dudes that almost killed us yesterday.” You laugh looking at your brother. “I guess our loud voices saved the day this time.” Plopping down on the couch your brother turns on the tv. “Maybe we have superpowers!” You laugh at your silly brother. “That’s a stretch, but maybe it’s true.” He turns to you excitedly “We should go around at night and save people with our voices.” He an eyebrow. “What do you say?” You sit up ready to leave. “Sounds legit. Let’s do it.”