Chapter Six

My Lucky Angle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Seulgi already in the class while she reading a book. "Morning, Kang Seulgi." great Taeyong who arrive early this morning. "Morning, you're early today." say Seulgi then continued reading the book. Taeyong look at Soojung's seat and realize that she was not there. "Seulgi, where's your bestfriend?" ask Taeyong. "You mean Soojung? She says she was at toilet, why do you ask?" ask Seulgi. "Kang Seulgi, yesterday you walk home with Soojung, right?" ask Taeyong again and Seulgi nodded. "What time?" ask Taeyong again. "If I'm not wrong at 3pm, but why you asking? You make me felt something horrible." say Seulgi. "I want tell you this but promise you won't get mad." say Taeyong. "Okay, tell me what is it." say Seulgi. "Yesterday, I see Soojung at school at 6pm and she with..." Taeyong couldn't finished his words because he don't want hurting Seulgi's feelings but he also don't want Seulgi being fooled by them. "Soojung with who?" ask Seulgi. "Kim Jongin." say Taeyong and he hand his phone to Seulgi then let Seulgi watch the video that he recorded yesterday.

After wacthing the video, Seulgi just keep silence and Soojung realize Seulgi deosn't speak. "Seulgi, are you okay?" ask Soojung. "I'm fine." answer Seulgi. Suddenly Seulgi remember Taeyong's words. "But I don't want you 100% believe this video. I want you found out the truth by yourself, so that you will know the truth behind this. Seulgi, I wasn't mean to broke your friendship but before Soojung hurts y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter