Chapter One

My Lucky Angle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was at bus stop while waiting for Soojung. "Where is Soojung?" say Seulgi while look at her watch and seriously she only have 5 minutes more before the bus coming. Suddenly, the bus come and Seulgi was totally worried about Soojung. "Why the bus suddenly appear early today?" As the bus stop, Seulgi stepped into the bus. "Uncle, can you wait for a couple minutes more? My friend haven't arrive yet." Seulgi begging but that uncle say no. Seulgi just don't know what to do. If she stay, maybe she will late for school, so Seulgi decide to enter the bus and sit. When the bus about to move, suddenly a brown hair girl, Soojung enter the bus and sit beside her. "So, what your reason for today?" ask Seulgi and Soojung just give her a smile then the bus drive to their school.

SMT High School

"Seulgi-ah, I'm really sorry for that. I wasn't mean to make you waiting, but I'm have a little problems. Please forgive me, Seulgi." Soojung begs to Seulgi while a cute face and Seulgi totally hate when Soojung make that face. "Okay, okay. I will forgive you but this is your last chance. If you do it again, I won't forgive you." Seulgi warn to her. "Promise." say Soojung. 

Suddenly, Seulgi steps stop and her heart starting beating when she see him, Kim Jongin, the popular boy in school. "Soojung, look at there. Jongin is here." say Seulgi to Soojung, only Soojung knows that Seulgi have a little crush to Jongin. "I know Jongin is here. You know, I always wondering wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter