Chapter Four

My Lucky Angle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seulgi was on the way to her locker suddenly someone call her name. "Yah, Kang Seulgi!" shout Taeyong. "What do you want?" ask Seulgi as she place all her books into the bag. "Mrs. Kim's answer, of course. So, the answer is?" ask Taeyong as Seulgi close her locker. "Actually, I don't have the answer yet. Maybe I will give the answer tomorrow or next week." explain Seulgi. "Just for a simple question like that, take you one week to think." say Taeyong. "What can I do for that." say Seulgi. "Think about the answer or Jongin?" After hear Jongin's name, Seulgi's steps stopped and she look at Taeyong. "W-What did y-you say? J-Jongin? Why I should think about...him? He's not even my...boyfriend." Taeyong just naughtily smile after saw Seulgi's nervousness.

"You think I don't know that you like that Jongin?" say Taeyong. "But how you-." Seulgi's words was cutted by Taeyong. "How I know doesn't important, but I'm surprise that a tomboy like you have that kind of feeling." say Taeyong. "Excuse me, I am not a tomboy but I am boyish, okay. It was my fashion not my personality, got it." explain Seulgi. "But both got a same words. 'Tomboy' and 'Boyish' still have the 'boy' word, so you are tomboy." say Taeyong as he runaway from Seulgi. "Yah, Lee Taeyong!" shout Seulgi but Taeyong was too far from her. "Tsk, what a boy." say Seulgi and she walk home with Soojung.


Sorry, this chapter is kinda short.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter