Chapter Five

My Lucky Angle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong usually go home at 6pm because he need to study at library to cover up his studies, that's why he always get the higher grade in his class and he also the top student in SMT High School. When Taeyong was on the way to his motorcycle, he heard a voice from the coridor. "Sound like Soojung's voice." he say and go forward the voice. He's totally shock that Soojung was with Jongin alone. He also heard a few sweet words from Jongin to Soojung. "Is Soojung dating with Jongin? I thought she hates him? Then, what about Seulgi?" There's so many question in Taeyong's mind. Taeyong took out his phone and record the moment.

Taeyong also heard their conversation about Seulgi. "Jongin, I felt guilty forward Seulgi. I think I'm going tell her the truth about us." say Soojung. "But how you're going to face her?" ask Jongin. "I don't know. I'm afraid that if I told her the truth, she will hates me. Just imagine, I already lied to her for two years." say Soojung again. "If you scare to lost her, don't tell her. But you tell her and she will hate you, don't worry, I will be by your side." say Jongin and Soojung lean her head to Jongin's shoulder. Meanwhile, Taeyong who has recording everything already felt mad at them. "I will make sure that Seulgi will know about you two. If you hurts Seulgi's feeling, you guys will deal with me. I'm not going to let you win, that's my promise." say Taeyong in his mind and go back to his home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter