You Make Me

My Nonverbal Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about 3 in the morning and Xiyeon had been tossing and turning from the moment that she had laid down. After another fifteen minutes of tossing and turning, Xiyeon kicked her sheets off and groaned “Agh! Why is this bothering me so much?!”. Xiyeon sat up on her bed in the fetal position, luckily her roommates were all asleep so Xiyeon’s rumblings did not bother any of them. “Why did I run away earlier? What’s wrong with me?” Xiyeon said out loud as she sat there wondering. “Y/N…” Xiyeon muttered under her breath, wondering why a guy she had just met was having such a big affect on her. As Xiyeon rested her head on the wall next to her, she looked over to Yuha, wondering if the older girl's feelings were the same as what Xiyeon was feeling. “No..No way am I feeling the same way Yuha-unnie is feeling. Unnie has been curious about that Sejun guy all day.” she said to herself out loud. Xiyeon looked over towards the older girl's bed and saw that Yuha wasn’t actually asleep, but she was under her covers and was still probably watching videos on Sejun. “Unnie…are you still watching that guy?” Xiyeon said hoping the older girl would respond. Xiyeon waited a few seconds before asking again “Unnie…?Unnie…? UNNIE!” still without a single response. Xiyeon sighed before getting up to go see what the older girl was doing. As she reached the older girl’s bed, she grabbed the sheets and threw them off of the older girl causing Yuha to suddenly shriek loudly. “What the hell Xiyeon-ah! You scared the hell out of me!”. “Sorry unnie, I just wanted to see what you were doing.” Xiyeon responded as her eyes made their way down to the other girl’s phone and to no surprise she saw that Yuha was definitely still watching videos of Sejun while he was still at Cube as a trainee. Yuha saw that Xiyeon had seen what she was doing, looked up at the younger girl, gave a small little laugh while Xiyeon just sighed in response. 

“Unnie, you can’t be serious! You just met this guy! How have you been watching his videos all day and night!?” Xiyeon pestered the older girl. “I don’t know! I just can’t stop thinking about him! And I didn’t just meet him! He's the one that got me into Pledis!” Yuha snapped back at Xiyeon. “Wait… what? What’re you talking about?” Xiyeon asked curiously. Yuha smiled and said “Well… first off Sejun and I have known each other for a while now, but the thing is we haven’t talked since we both became trainees at different companies. We went to middle school together, but he went to a different high school as me after we graduated. The last time I had actually talked to Sejun was the day of my audition for Pledis and that was four years ago, and then we suddenly fell out of contact. I’m not sure what happened, but maybe it’s fate that Sejun is now at Pledis.” Xiyeon, appalled at how Sejun and Yuha were practically destined for each other, didn’t know how to respond. Yuha continued talking after a few seconds of silence between the two girls “I honestly have always liked Sejun, not as a person, but as a guy. I.. I was so taken aback by how Sejun just blurted out how he felt. I wonder how long he’s felt like that…” and as she wondered about Sejun’s feelings, her face had turned bright red. “Unnie… you’re so lucky that you know how you feel. I’m so confused.. I don’t understand why I keep thinking about Y/N.. I didn’t go to school with him, I didn’t grow up with him, I don’t love him. So why is it that every time his name comes up, my head starts hurting and I feel like something is missing..”. Yuha looked at the Xiyeon, put her hand on the girl’s shoulder and said “You poor princess, you just don’t understand yet. Come on go to sleep, we have a schedule at 7.”. 

Xiyeon ended up sleeping with the older girl and were woken up by their roommate Roa at 6:30 and were dragged out by their manager. Luckily, the van wasn’t as full as it usually was because Xiyeon and Yuha were the only ones that were scheduled to appear for a magazine shoot. The two girls managed to get another half hour of sleep before reaching their destination for the shoot and even though Xiyeon didn’t seem to be bothered anymore, she still couldn’t get her mind away from Y/N. As the girls were getting changed and getting their makeup and hair done, Xiyeon was sitting around still trying to gather her thoughts. “Xiyeon-ssi.. Xiyeon-ssi… Xiyeon-ssi?.. XIYEON-SSI!” the director of the shoot screamed snapping Xiyeon out of her trance. Xiyeon shook her head around to get herself reorientated and apologized saying “I’m sorry.. I’m ready is it time for the shoot?”. The director let the slip-up slide and said “Yes, let’s go. You look pretty tired, so let’s try to get this done as quick as possible okay?”. Xiyeon nodded her head and followed him to the set meeting Yuha as she had just finished her shoot. Yuha looked at Xiyeon and saw how unusually pale the younger girl was and worriedly said “You okay princess? You don’t look so good…”. Xiyeon calmly responded saying “Yeah… I don’t think I got enough sleep that's all.” before saying goodbye to Yuha and getting on the set.

During the entire shoot, Xiyeon seemed like a completely different person. She no longer seemed as though she was bothered by her own thoughts anymore, as her poses and her face were all perfect. Xiyeon’s professionalism was always on point when it came to work, no matter how tired she was, how annoyed she was, or how sad she was, work was work. Xiyeon didn’t train for 7 years just to waste her time. Work was work and work was money, she wasn’t going to let other things affect how she did her job. About fourty minutes later, Xiyeon had finished her shoot and was getting ready to leave as she noticed Yuha on the phone saying “Huh? You want me to go get Eunwoo and Yewon? But… oh wait okay!” as she noticed a smile on the older girls face form, probably from the thought of being able to see her beloved Sejun. A moment later, Yuha ran up to the younger girl and said “Hey Princess! You want to go back to the boy’s dorm and get Nunu and Yewon?” teasing the younger girl by nudging her with her elbow. Xiyeon thought about whether or not she wanted to go for a few seconds and in a low voice said  “No!…absolutely not! Not after I made a fool out of myself last night.”. Yuha laughed at Xiyeon and threw her arm around the younger girl’s neck before saying “Yah! Come on! You know you want to go see Y/N!”. Xiyeon without a single second of hesitation responded with a booming “No!”. Yuha pulled the girl in closer and with a devilish smile on her face and whispered in her ears with a sly voice “But! But! I bet he wants to see you toooo! Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter