Princess

My Nonverbal Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!” I heard Sejun’s voice scream in my direction the moment that I stepped off of the train. Sejun ran to me as fast as a lightning bolt, wrapped his left arm around my shoulders, and said “Y/N-Hyung! You ready? I’m so nervous!”. I pulled out my phone and typed “Hey man… you’re choking me. I’m nervous too, the more I think about it, what company would hire a mute producer? That’s just weird.”. Sejun ignored the first part and pulled me in closer, a little too close for my pleasure but I guess some people are into that kind of thing, and said “Hyung, I've seen and heard your music and you’re a better producer than 90% of these people out there right now! All you got to do is be confident and show them how you do you!”. I smiled at Sejun, nodded, and put up the “fighting” hands to encourage us. While, I was going to be interviewed to become a producer and songwriter, Sejun was there to become an idol trainee once again and he was determined to become an idol and sing my songs. I was certain, no I was 150% sure that Sejun would immediately be accepted into Pledis while I feel as though I only felt 10% sure about being accepted myself. 

About a 15 minute walk from Samseong Jungang Station, Sejun and I arrived at the Pledis building. We stood there, almost lifelessly staring at the building without moving an inch for about 10 minutes. “Hyung… my legs… have you seen them?” Sejun weirdly said. I looked down at his legs and pinched them and typed on my phone “Yeah, they’re still there you weirdo how would you be here if they weren’t babo.”. We then saw a black van stop in front of the building a bunch of girls, with black face masks, got out of the car and within half a second Sejun smacked my arm and said “HYUNG! IT’S PRISTIN! I SEE YUHA RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! IT’S KYUNGWON! HOW DO I LOOK?”. I didn't respond to Sejun, because honestly I wasn’t paying attention to Sejun’s frantic shrills as I, myself, was going crazy as well. Out of all the beautiful members of Pristin that were in front of me, I could only see one girl. I could only see the girl that I’ve been in love with for the past eight years. And there she was right in front of me, the beautiful Park Xiyeon, the princess of Pledis Entertainment. Xiyeon and I had went to school together since elemtary school and were even neighbors for a while. But, I have a feeling that Xiyeon doesn’t remember who I am or even remember that I even exist. Even though she had lived next to me for a while, we would only talk when it was necessary or by chance. I was always too nervous to talk to her, and every time I was around her I felt like my palms would sweat profusely, and I just couldn’t think straight.

The moment I knew I was in love with her was during a test of courage, at an overnight camping trip arranged by our high school. Xiyeon and I had been paired up for the test of courage and even though the course was only about 10 minutes long. Xiyeon was so scared that she held onto me for dear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter