Chapter 2 : Myuna

Familiar Strangers

"'Kim Edward'...... 'Choi Joo hyuk'..... 'Kanami Yotsuba'.....'Jung Minhyun'......" Myuna was reading all of the name in the contact list." I wonder why some people are like this? No creativity, nothing aesthetic, not a single selca in the gallery and the way he replies to his mails....makes me wanna throw up! And why the hell that person didn't put any cover on the phone? It looks !" All of these words were dedicated to the stranger who's mobile was on her hand. At first she thought she should not touch but she couldn't resist her curiosity.

Myuna wasn't very proud of her detective like investigating mind because it often put her in a difficult situation, sometimes she couldn't figure out where to stop, but the troubles surely knew where to start. She also had this 'amazing' ability to judge people just by their appearance.

 

Once while choosing a perfect girlfriend for her cousin she was given three pictures to choose from. She and her brother both started to scan the pictures critically. The girl in the first picture had a crooked nose. "This girl looks really bad tempered" Myuna claimed. "No! I don't think so" her brother said after looking at the picture carefully. Soon they examined rest of the two pictures like a detective and her assistant finding some clue, after that she came to a conclusion that the girl in the second pic is too innocent and sweet and the girl in the third picture looks average. "If I were you, I'd go for the girl in the third picture" she said. But after that her mother informed them that the all three pictures are of the same person.

Actually, she can write a whole book with the name "Another thing I hate about myself". 

 

____________________________

She was on her way to her mother's apartment which is 30 minutes away from her apartment. She was a bit worried if her mother is still at home at this time but there was no way she could contact her. Myuna told her mother she will meet her soon after few weeks but didn't specify the time and date.

 

Finally she reached at the apartment and rang the bell;  her mother opened the door. Myuna was expecting her mother to welcome her with a big smile and a series of WH questions but instead of smile there was a mask on her face. Her wrinkles have multiplied since the last time her daughter saw her. "Why are you wearing this mask? Are you sick mom?" She asked. Instead of saying anything her mother directed her to inside, using her hands.

The moment she entered the room a very pungent smell filled her nostrils. "What are you up to? Are you into witchcraft? Making potions?" 

At this point Myuna's mom got annoyed and pulled down the mask revealing her irritated expression. "I'm not into witchcraft! It's all because of your stupid wasabi cake!" She pronounced 'Wasabi cake' as if it was something extremely disturbing.

"Wait! What? Wasabi cake?! Mom I told you hundred times to stay away from YouTube!"

"It's not because of YouTube it is because of you idiot! Don't know why I agreed to make this thing. You should have suggested me something else" 

"When did I tell you to make something I never heard of?"

"How can you forget so quickly?! Today in the morning before coming here! You texted me to prepare this for you"

"I texted you? How? I don't even have my own mobile with me. I exchanged it accidentally with a stranger and I still couldn't figure out how to get it back" Myuna said. "Can you show me the text?"

Before her mother can show her the text, the phone started to ring, drawing both of their attention to the phone.

Myuna quickly took out the mobile from his purse and looked at the name. "Chanyeol hyung?" Myuna raised her eyebrows.

"Revenge time" her mother announced with a evil smirk on her face.

"Rr...revenge? Seriously? Isn't that too childish?" Myuna asked

"Don't you think he deserves it? After all that he did? Tit for tat!" her mother replied.