I'm in love?

Dear No One

 "Jungkook is in love!" yes, like you expected, the mocked voice still follow me even when we were about to enter the classroom.

 "Oh, Jungkook-" a voice called out for me.

 "Oh, Haejin, what's wrong?" I asked the boy that was doodling on his notebook.

 "Nothing, just want to let you know that Jennie is looking for you this morning," he said, faced to his book again.

 "What is she looking for? Jungkook had nothing left for her! It's over," V gritted his teeth.

 "Hey, it's me who she search for, not you," I said and went to my seat.

 "But still-," V followed behind me "I told you Jungkook, she was nothing good"

 "V-" I put my bag on my seat "She is just fine, ok? Everybody make mistake"

 "You're just so blind with her that you do not see this side of her," he said, crossed his arm "If she really that fine, why did she leave you anyway? I've told you Jungkook, she is just the same like those girls that after something-"

 "V!" I did not mean to harden my voice but I knew it clearly mean enough.

 "I- I am sorry, my mistake," V stuttered and quickly took his book out from his bag 

 ."I am just fine, you don't have to think so much,"I said

 "That's your thought," he said, faced at me "I knew she clearly want to play with you and I don't want you to hurt over matter like this, Jungkook"

 He suddenly got  ahold of my hand.

 "I just love you so much that even when you hurt, it hurt me so much more," he took a deep breath and flashed me a smiled "But if you don't want me to talk about it then it's fine"

 Ouch, it hurt so much down here at my heart that I even felt like tearing up.

 I was actually comfortable with everything he said until the part she was after something made me almost unable to breath. I knew the fact that it was actually me who was after 'something' after all. I was the one that agreeing to go with her for the money. Although I already stopped but it felt so much worst especially if your own best friend was the one that bragging about that.

 Also, at that right moment, the teacher entered the class.

 

 "And... another homework to be done," V slammed his face to the table "Even the previous one was left on my table. Undone"

 "Well, it's good for you though," I said "You can revise back what-"

 "Yeah, bla bla," V babbled "Every scholarship student can say it like it is not a big deal"

 "It is not a big-" 

 I was interrupted when I heard my name once again. But it was not from Haejin, I was sure of it. It was more like a female voice and even the whole school could acknowledge whose voice was this.

 To say that I was dumb was certainly wrong, since who the one that got the first place in this school in academy.

 To say that I was clumsy... may be an acceptable.

 Since Right after I heard that voice I quickly ducked under my table, hide my whole 1.78m body in that tiny space.

 "Jungkook?" Jennie peeked through the door .

 I put my hand onto my mouth to prevent myself from speaking or making any noise. I was glad that I sat at the back of the class so that no one could judge my action of course except the one beside me.

 But when I tried to look up for that person, he was no longer on his seat instead he was also on the floor. He was hiding under the table just like I was doing. I was a bit schocked at how this big person could fit in that space but then realized I was just in the same boat with him.

 "Why are you hiding?" I asked, whispered 'She is searching for me"

 "I know but-"

 "Well, I also got nervous for you," he held his chest "I felt like it is going to escape"

 At least, there was someone that thought of this way when they were in this situation right? Or maybe it was just our brain that connected that day.

 "Haejin, where is he?" I heard Jennie asked from far.

 "He is back there," he said lazily.

 "There is no one!" she huffed madly.

 Maybe, Haejin finally turned because then we heard him said "Yeah, even V is not there, maybe they go somewhere else"

 "Do you know where they go?"

 "No idea,"

 "Well, if you meet him, say that I-"

 "Jennie what are you doing here?" I was sure that must be Mr Jacob, our english teacher.

 I slowly got my own couraged to peek through the table.

 "Oh, I am just on my way to the toilet"

 The teacher maybe not take any part of it since he said "Go back to your class"

 "I am sorry, Mr Jacob" she slowly left but she managed to left one more last glance to the class or maybe toward Haejin.

 "And what are those two doing on the back? Playing hide and seek? Want me to join?"

 We abruptly stood, shook our heads vigorously.

 

..............................

 "I know you don't want to talk about it," V said when we put our tray on the desk "But why is she searching for you?"

 I shook my head, took a sip from my milk "Maybe she want to return something, I don't know"

 "Well, whatever it is, it better be that way," V took a spoonful of rice into his mouth "Because, if she ask for something like-"

 "V, disgusting!" I pointed to the rice that was flying out from his mouth.

 "Well, sorry," he swallowed the whole rice in his mouth and pointed at me "But, this is serious, if she ever ask for you to get back together, deny it,ok?"

 I chuckled slowly "Why must she do that? She has no reason to"

 "Just, what if? You don't know what fate wait for you-"

 V suddenly stopped when there was someone that standing beside our table.

 "Oh, you are the girl that fell on your bike this morning!" V exclaimed, almost like screaming.

 "You don't have to say it out loud though," she said and smiled "Well, can I sit here?"

 "Lisa, right?" I asked "Sure, why not?"

 And if I was right I almost heard she was screaming the word yes. Maybe I was right since that surprised look from V already confirmed it.

 Right after she sat next to V, she mumbled the word "Thanks"

V asked "You don't make any friend yet? It better to have a friend at your age"

 "Yeah, I find it hard to make a new one so maybe, I can start with you guys?" she asked "Beside, I don't know your name at all"

 "Yeah, right," V smiled "My name is V"

 Lisa raised her eyebrow "Just V? Your real name?"

 "Just V," I interfered her "He rather people called him V than his real name"

 "Oh, I am sorry," Lisa said "I am afraid I hurt your feeling"

 "No, he is not," I grinned "He is far from it"

 V laughed and threw the vegetables at me "You're mean! I do have feeling!"

 "So, V and...?" she pointed at me.

 "Oh, my name is-"

 "You can call him Kookie to add more cute feeling," V mocked me and I just smirked at him.

 "Yeah, whatever you say"

"So, you both always hang out together?" she asked, sipped her tea.

 "Well, not really there is this one more person that always with us," V said, turned his head around maybe to seek for that suppose person "He is still not here maybe the teacher end the class late. You know, seniour class"

 "Who is he?" Lisa asked.

 "Oh, his name is Jimin, he has this chubby check like a five years old kid and a crescent eyes appear when he smile," I cupped my face to show the figure like Jimin "I am sure you will like him. He is nice"

 "He is the same age with me by the way," V said.

 "So, why is he not the same class with you?" Lisa asked "He even already in the seniour year"

 "He skip the grade," I informed "He is a judicious student"

 "Yeah, look the one who are talking," V smirked "You even skip a few class, genius"

 "Really?" Lisa asked, seem interested.

 "Yeah,  you are the same age with Lisa, am I right?" V asked

  "Oh, that's mean I can greet you informally now?" Lisa chuckled "That's great"

 "Yeah,he even got the scholarship for the rest of the year," V said and faced to Lisa "So, study well so you can be like this guy over here"

 "Nah, it's nothing," I said.

 "Wow, it is impressive," Lisa somehow still can not get over by the fact that we were the same age "That's great"

  "That's great, don't you think so?"

 "Yeah, it is. Wow, can't believe my ear"

 "Well if you don't want to then how you can?"

 "I can if I know I can"

 "But can't you?"

 Well, all of those words were not spoken by no others than Lisa herself. V and I both exchange glanced at how she suddenly spoke to her foods on the tray. V tried to hum to get her attention.

 "Oh, I am sorry, where am I?" Lisa seem like just awake from her dream "I was talking alone, right? This crazy mind"

 "It's fine, though," V showed a sincerely smiled "At least we know that it is not only Jungkook and I the only crazy people in here"

 I was glad V was here since he was the moodmaker. That awkward moment changed as all of us laughed by that.

 "I don't know why I did that," Lisa patted her head slowly "It is actually a habit from my childhood"

 "Yeah, everyone has that," I said, took another spoonful of salad.

 "Hey, you say that you skip a few grade, right? That's only mean that you must be a very clever boy!" Lisa clapped her hands.

 "You know what I would describe the word genius?" Lisa asked and we both shook our head.

 "Genius is actually another word of y"

 I swore in that noisy cafeteria, if a pin drop at here maybe we could heard it. We both stunned by her word and I knew even V didn't knew what to say anymore. There was this long awkward silence between us before Lisa just realized what she said and her face turned as red as tomato.

 "I am sorry," she stood to excuse herself "I think I'm done, thanks for everything- I just-"

 By that, she left us dumbfounded.

 There was this long silence since Lisa left us and V fiinally said something

 "That escalated quickly"

 

..

 And little did they knew, a few second later when there was this voice of girl screaming in the toilet somehow maybe came from Lisa.

................................

 

 "Jungkook, Jungkook, bring me," V hugged my back, put a pressure on me.

 "Youre heavy!!" I tried to push him away but fail anyway.

 "So much homework! Too much!" he yelled at my ears "World, why so cruel?"

 "I swear if you do not let me go, I will-" I tried to threathen him.

 "What? What?" he mocked me "What this young kid want to do?" he pinched my check.

 "Jungkook! V!" by that voice, finally V let his grasp loose and faced to that person.

 "Jimin, come here my boy! This kid threathen to hit me!" V acted like he was crying.

 "Oh, my poor friend!" I didn't knew why and how Jimin still act so ridiculously despite the fact that his IQ was over the roof. But whenever he was with V, the word genius escaped from his mind and here he was acting like mom and son situation with V.

 "Where did he hit you?" Jimin cooed at V.

 "Enough, both of you," I grumbled, chuckled.

Then, suddenly something snapped in me. Jimin was in the same class with Jennie and if Jimin was here, didn't that mean?

 And I was right, when I suddenly heard he called out for me "Jungkook!"

 I faced and here she was, standing so gracefully in front of me. How this kind of creature exist in this- wait, no Jungkook, get a hold of yourself!

 "What do you want?" I though that word was coming out from my mouth but somehow it was not. Then, i just realized V and Jimin were standing right beside me, both left and right.

 "I want to talk with Jungkook," Jennie said, crossed her arm.

 "Well, if you want to talk with him, you need to cross us first!" V huffed also crossed his arm.

 Jennie said "Fine, whatever"

 "Jungkook," she said for god knew how many times that day "I am sorry about that incident, my fault. I should watch my mouth before speak something that would cost pain and hurt"

 "Yeah, You really shoudl!" V said again.

 "I am just asking if you want to be my boyfriend again. But I don't want to force you, so-"

 "What about Mark?" I asked.

 "Oh, that douchbag!" she sighed "He is never sincere in the first place anyway"

 Oh, hell no!" and that was no other than V that was screaming "You hurt him and you want him back, do you can see how stupid that sound"

 "V, NO CURSING!" Jimin said.

 "No, Jimin, look I can just stand here knowing that Jungkook will hurt in the end with her!" 

 Jimin said, tried to calm the raging feeling from V "Ok, but it's not our life to decide, it's him. So, let's hear from him. I am sure life has teach him lot to realize what he should do next, right Jungkook?"

 Like this would situation like not just happened in front of her eyes, Jennie still ask "Are you agreeing or not?"

 I took a deep breath and smiled "I don't know Jennie, I want to agree but I'm scare I will hurt-" 

 "Just give me some time," I said, smile was still plaster on my face.

 "Ok, if that what you want," Jennie said and I swore after all those months with her this maybe the first time I saw her sincere grinned "I will ask you later and I hope you have the answer. Just, I want you to know, I am sorry"

 With that, she turned back and entered her brand new car before drove away. Slowly, she lost from my sight.

 "He won't accept you, reatarded!" V yelled.

 "V!" Jimin with his usual babble "I told you don't curse!"

 "Retarded is a curse word?"

 Jimin let a loud sighed and tried to calm his breath "Anyway, anyone want pizza?"

.................................

 

 "I thought you would never come," Jisoo said when she opened the door of their room.

 "Sorry, late," Jennie said and threw her bag to the nearest seat "Anyway, welcome to school, Lisa"

 Lisa was laying her head on Rose's lap and put away the magazines when she heard Jennie's voice "You had no idea how nasty my day today"

 "Well, why are you so stubborn about us sending you there anyway?" Rose asked, played with Lisa's hair.

 Jennie slumped her body on the bed nearby "Well, I am also having a ty day right now"

 "Well, since you both are having a bad day now," Jisoo said, sat right next to Jennie "How about you tell it to us?"

 "It's about this boy," they said in unison.

 "Wow, great," Rose said, excited "Boy story never let me down!!"

 "What is his name Jennie?" Jisoo asked.

 "His name is Jungkook"

 "Lisa?"

 "I don't know but his friend call him Kookie"

 

 

 

 

 ..........................

Thank you for reading this...

I love you.

Hope you have a nice day..