PIZZA

Dear No One

 Darahae04

dada0926

ee-mei

mzbopha

 Thank you for my subscribers!! Hope U enjoy...

 

As soon as they entered the room, the smell of fresh and crispy pizza started to fill their nostril. They quickly took a seat near the door right beside the see through glass that showed the hustle and bustle traffic right outside there.

 "We sit here," Jimin said, put her bag beside and everyone agreed.

 V made his way quickly passed Jungkook to sit beside Jimin. 

 "Jungkook," V took out some cash and gave it to him "You order some pizza for us, ok?"

 He nodded and took the cash in his hand "Sure"

 "I will accompany you!" Jimin said and tried to make his way out from the seat through V. But that was before suddenly V got  a hold of Jimin's hand.

 "No, you wait here!" V stated and Jungkook and Jimin looked at him strangely.

 "No- No, I mean,man-," he stuttured and suddenly put his book on the table "I just have some questions to ask, so can you stay?"

 Jimin sighed but sat back anywhere "You have Jungkook in your class so why ask me anyway?"

 "Just because," V said playfully and motioned Jungkook to go.

 He shrugged his shoulder by V action but shrugged it off anyway.

 "What do you want to ask?" Jimin asked, peeked at the book V just brought "This question again? I just taught you last night!" he hit the back of V's head.

 "Ouch! Jimin!" V patted his head "No, that's not the reason I told you to stay with me"

 "What is it then?" Jimin suddenly seem interested.

 "It is about Jennie! Or to be more precise it is about Jungkook!" 

 "Why? What's wrong with them?" Jimin sipped his drink from his bottle, he tried not show any emotion but anyone could say he was trying to hide something.

 "Don't play diumb with me Jimin," V sighed, messed up with his hair "You know what I am talking about"

 Jimin played with his nail, the habit everytime he was nervous "I know what you mean but it is Jungkook's relation we are talking about so I don't think we should bug in..."

 "Jimin!" V interfered him before he could finish "You know that Jennie is using Jungkook,right?"

 Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat "We don't know about it yet so we better don't just assume anything-"

 "Just like how she used you before," V interrupted him again "Just like how you used to be her fake boyfriend just to make her previous boyfriend jealous, Jack? Jackson? I don't know who is her boyfriend name before Mark"

 "I thought we promise not to talk about this anymore"

 "Yes, of course!" V exclaimed loudly "Until Jungkook suddenly in the same boat with you now"

 "So, why do you mention about this? What are you going to do about this matter?" Jimin seem to find his ease now and managed to speak better.

 It really brought back the memory when he first met Jennie before, he adore her so much. And after she offered him that boyfriend thing, he immediately agreed. After countless hurt incident with Jennie, V was always the one there to comfort and couraged him. Eventhough he was sometime an alien but to be thruth in matter like this, he was the most mature one.

 "We need to convince Jungkook that Jennie is a retarded"

 Jimin showed a poker face by V answered. 

 "No, I mean, Jungkook need to believe that relationship with jennie is no good," V smiled "You know what I mean"

 "I know what you mean but V," Jimin stopped for awhile, tried to find a better word to say to V "We both know all about Jennie but I just think we a little bit miss out maybe... about Jungkook?"

 When V's eyes enlarge twice it size, Jimin knew he said something wrong.

 "You said that I miss something about him? Oh my god, I am in disbelief!" he almost yelled, Jimin wondered how anyone in there did not felt disturbed about it "I know his birthday, his favourite idol, his underwear colour and I even know that small, tiny black mole birth mark on his buttock!"

 "V, no, listen, that's not what I mean," Jimin had to get a hold of V's shoulder to keep him calm 

 "Then, what is it?" V crossed his arm.

 "I mean, we have been together with him since forever and..," Jimin paused before said again "We have been there for him for almost everything, his first bicycle, his first ice cream, so I just think-"

  As if V managed to speak Jimin's mind, he asked "You think we've controlling him so much"

 Jimin nodded, glad V managed to guess 'I do not want to say that it is not a good thing that we are controlling him but I think it's finally time to let him learn about this matter by himself"

 "So, you mean to let him experience broke up and heart wrenching moment withous us warning him?" V asked, tried to swallow what he said at the same time.

 "I know it might sound absurd but I think it is for Jungkook, JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK!" 

 Jimin pointed behind V and when he turned there the person they talked about all this time was standing there all this time, looking rather stoic than what they would expected.

 "Oh, what are you doing here?" V asked, tried to act casual.

 'No, just after in the line, I forget to ask what you want," Jungkook chuckled 'So, do you want more crisp or not?"

 "MORE!" Jimin said "You know I like it more"

 "Veggies?"

 "More!" V said "I like it more too"

 "But, you hate veggie on pizza," he asked.

 "Well, sudden craving!" Jimin answered instead of V and they both laughed hysterically.

 "Sure," Jungkook shook his head and went to line again.

 "That is close!" 

... After two whole plate of chese pizza, all of them laid back to the seat, rubbed their protruding stomach.

 "I am full," V said and just then suddenly he saw Jungkook was smiling while staring at his phone.

 "What are you looking at?" maybe, it was not only V noticed it since Jimin asked him.

 "Oh, nothing at all," Jungkook quickly hid his phone uderneath his bag.

 "Jungkook, how long you already live with us?" V asked, peeked at the phone.

 "Hmm, almost 10 years?" 

 "And you think you can lie to us?" V asked again.

 Jungkook shook his head and chuckled "Of course not"

 "Who is it?"

 "Jennie," that smile appeared back at Jungkook's face "She ask if I already thought about it"

 "And your answer?" Jimin asked, titled her head.

 "I do not answer yet," he said "Should I answer her? I don't want her to wait"

 As much as V wanted to argue something about it, but the look on JImin's eyes remind him of what he just promised to Jimin before.

 "Maybe, whatever you think the best, Jungkook," Jimin answered, eyes glued on raged V.

........................................................................

 "You seriously just meet him and you already fell head over heels for him?" Jisoo asked, laughed "Oh, our youngest is so cute!"

"What is his name once again? I should seek for him," Rose said, pinched Lisa's check "I want to see how admirable that boy is until this kid fall for him"

 "I am not a kid anymore!" she said through the noise.

 "Kookie, huh? Never heard that before," Jennie said, scrolled his phone.

  Lisa sighed after thought back about what they were chatting about in their own meeting. She was lucky to meet such a good and supporting team, friends and family.

 "Lisa, do you want to grab something for dinner?" one of her maid asked.

 "No, it's fine. I am already full," Lisa said and laid on her bed.

 "Ok, then," the maid slowly left the room and closed the door.

 Lisa opened her phone and there was a notification popped out. 

Dear No One updated.

  She almost yelled when she saw it. The Q&A app, apparentally just about question and answer but this author was definitely her favourite.

 Lisa had accidentally read the page one day when she tried to find answer about dog and suddenly found this site. Since then, she got hooked and always  visited the website. Especially the author named No One.

 Excitedly, she clicked on the notification.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am sorry this is too short :(

  I am also sorry for not updating for a long time,...