No One

Dear No One

Life is a gift,

Everything in it is a wonder we would never guess,

Look around you,

You hate it all?

Wait until you lose it all,

Sometimes you just need to lose it before realized how precious it is,

Appreciate what you have,

It will not be the same the next second.

from: NO ONE

 

 Lisa smiled as she read the new post from her favourite writer. She scrolled down to see how many likes and comment this person could already get. She read each of the comments.

 Fairytail: I love this

 867ght: I am waiting for you to update! Finally!

 WEred098: Thanks for replying my post yesterday!

 6yuhgt88: This is interesting! And also thank you for answering my question before! It is really helping bro!

 Skool234: It's nice and thank you for replying my question.

 

  There was a lot of them and half of them were talking about how praise and thankful they were for No One's answer. Actually one of the reasons of why there was so many people supporting him was because of his genuine answer. Not to be bias, but in Lisa's opinion, this writer always appreciate his fans. Beside, even when dealing with immature comment or hateful one, he would deal with it deligently.

She laid her body against her big teddy bear when a thought suddenly interfered her thought of mind.

How about if she asking him some question?

Anything at all could do. 

 With a deep breath, she started to type what she felt like to.

 To: No One

 Dear No One,

I am actually a very big fan of you. I have a question that I wouLd like you to answer and I hope I won't take your time.

 With hand still on the phone, Lisa laid her head once more on the comfy pillow, wondering what to type more. 

---------------------------------------------------

 Meanwhile in the library, the three friends were the only one left except for the librarian. It was their usual routine to drop in there every time the school session ended. Jungkook was also started to get into this routine again since he used to neglect it when he was with Jennie.

 They were studying at their favourite spot. The one next to the window, right beside the bookshelf. They were one of the most people that used to come there that the people also knew that it was their spot.

 "What are you typing?" Jimin asked, tried to peek at the youngest phone "To Jennie?"

 Jungkook shook his head "No, it's not her"

 "Then to who?" Jimin asked, head still try to at least got a sight on the phone.

 "Mr John, the englisgh teacher," Jungkook said, showed him the screen "There's something I still got confused"

 V sighed and put his head on the top of his book.

 Jimin finally went to his own seat "I'm just curious"

 "When will we go back home?" V sighed into his book, face flat on the page "It's almost midnight"

 "After you finish your homework, V," Jimin said, wrote another note in his chimy book notebook.

 It was quiet for awhile. Yeah, it was nothing weird to say that in the library was quiet. But when v was there the word quiet was never exist in the beginning. The words quiet and V just would never get along.

When Jungkook raised his head from his book, a big grinned rosed up to his face. 

Slowly, he nudged Jimin's elbow and when soon he got his attention, he said "I think it's time to get home"

 Jimin's face scrunched by that until Jungkook pointed to the person that sat at the table opposite of them.

 "Oh V," Jimin chuckled when he finally caught a sight of the snoring V with his mouth opened widely. His right hand was supporting his face while the other hand was somehow still in the middle of writing.

 "Anytime from now and he will fall from that chair," Jungkook added already on his feet to wake his brother.

 "Certainly," Jimin also stood and help the others to tidy up the table.

 V was not a fan of study and stay up in the middle of the night. He will get so drowsy eventhough he already slept. It's like it was his sleep time an he could not deny it. His eyes would got so red and blood-sunken.

People that didn't knew him would certainly thought that V was drunk in that state.

 "Come on V, home," Jimin slowly raised him up.

 "No, no, want to sleep," V pushed his body back at the chair and even worst since he started to climb the desk and slept on it. He even made the bags into his own blanket and pillows.

 "V, wake up!"

 Needless to say, it was a long, painful and stressfull time in the library.

 "Oh my god, in this state, I think become a crazy over one night is not impossible" Jimin said soon after he shoved V in his own real bed.

 "We almost got killed by that librarian," Jungkook said, arraged V's bag on the bed.

 "That's person always want to kill me every time I brought V with me," Jimin sighed, wept his sweat "I almost gone mad if it's not for you"

 Jungkook acted like he was in awe "Oh, I don't know that I am that helpful"

 "You can't imagine how bad it is if you are not there! V is beyond crazy!"

 "Tell me, when I am not with you guys?" Jungkook asked, sat on the bed 

 "When you're with Jennie before!" Jimin said "You don't know how crazy he act, I want to-"

 Soemhow Jimin's voice shrinked when he heard the word Jennie. He held his breath, tried to calm his breath.

 "Jimin," he interfered "What do you think about Jennie and I?"

 Jimin was taken aback for awhile, he also sat on the bed next to Jungkook. He tried to find a best way to put his word to say so he won't dissapont Jungkook but at the same time will give him benefit.

 "What do you mean by that?" he asked although he knew what he really meant.

 "You know, this afternoon, she ask me to get together again," Jungkook tried to find a word "What do you think? Should I agree or should I not?"

 "Do you think she is nice?" Jimin asked another question, actually he could just gave him an answer but just like how he promised with V before, it's time to let Jungkook control his own life.

 "I don't know," a smile suddenly spread on his face when he thought about her "Sometime she curse but she is oK. She also call me a poor guy but I think-"

 "JUNGKOOK," Jimin interrupted him again "It's your choice now"

 Jungkook raised his eyebrows, didn't understand what he mean by that.

 "You are the one that know her and all," Jimin said and smiled "It's your choice. But I do hope you will make a right one"

------------------------------------------------

  Jungkook was on the way to his own house, in his mind, Jimin's words were still lingering in his mind.

 After a few steps, he finally reached his house. He wanted to find a key but then realized that his door was unlocked. His roomate must already at home.

 "Haejin," Jungkook called out for him "Are you here?"

 He was right, soon after he opened the door, there Haejin was. He was watching television, still in his school uniform and ate JUngkook's snack that he just bought yesterday.

 Haejin was the same age with Jungkook. He also studied at the same school.

He had this annoying attitude that made a lot of people uneasy with him. 

. Why he live with Jungkook, you ask. Well, he certainly had his own house( his parents house actually).

But this was the place he went every night.

You ask the reason why? Just because he didn't wanted to see his dad that already married his new mother. Easy.

 "Haejin, the rent," Jungkook remind him again, actually every time Jungkook saw him, that was the words he would said.

 "Wait until I ask my dad," Haejin said lazily, turned another channel on the television.

 "Well, you also said the same things three month ago," Jungkook crossed his arm, tried to held the raging feeling inside.

 "You babble like my mom," he hissed, ate another snack that was actually Jungkook's.

 "Stop it, HAEJIN!" Jungkook went in front of him and shut the television.

 "Switch on the television!" he yelled.

 "Haejin, the lady said if we didn't pay it full this month he will kick us out!" I shouted in raged. Why was he always take this kind of thing a joke and not take it seriously?

 "Use your money first!" he pointed at me angrily "You have scholarship, just use it all"

 "I have use it to pay for the past months for your part before," Jungkook said, his heart was alreaby break "Now, there's nothing left and I only managed to pay for my part!"

 "Just wait,I will get the money from my dad," the repetitive answer was being repeated by him again "Now, switch on that thing"

 "Haejin," Jungkook tried to get his attention once again "Don't you feel guilty?"

 "About what?" he titled his head "There's nothing I did"

 "Nothing? Nothing?" Jungkook asked in disbelief "You waste almost every electric bill and water on this house yet what you say is nothing?"

 Haejin showed his dumb and annoyed face "Couldn't just blame me, you also live in here"

 Jungkook even need to gather his whole courage to speak, his heart was too ache to the point where it was almost painful to speak. He was really on the verge of tear "Haejin!" he yelled so loud that he sure even the neighbour would hear him.

 Startled by the loud yell, Haejin hissed in disgust "Shut up will you-"

 "Listen here, you spent the most time in this house. You back from school, you stay, you use the water, the televison, the fridge, the fan and everything! You use everything in this house that I tried to save but you-" Jungkook started to give up upon seeing that infamous face of him "This snack even belong to me! I keep my money for months to buy it and you just- Don't you feel guilty?"

 "For what?" when that question popped out again from his mouth, Jungkook gave up.

 He took his bag and left right to his own room.

 "Jungkook, switch on the television first!"

 Jungkook slammed the door shut, let the sound echoed in that house.He sat on his bed. He pulled his hair using his finger and bit his lip. It was such a frustrating moment and he hoped it would end.

 Suddenly he heard a song played on his phone, indicated that someone posted him something. 

 Slowly, he took his phone in the bag across the room and tried to see the post. His heart was beating hard as he thought it was Jennie. But it turned out to be wrong when he found out it was one of his fan.

 

 

To: No One

From: B.P!NK

 Dear No One,

I am actually a very big fan of you. I have a question that I would like you to answer and I hope I won't take your time. I just met this person actually but I already have a feeling for that person. Is it right or am I just fooling myseLF. Hope you will answer soon :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ok I am not dying yet.

 I am sorry. I can not keep my promise to post daily.

 I will try to overcome this problem and thanks for supporting me,

 I am sorry once again