Part 5: Sweet Nightmare

HIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months? Yoona lost count, she doesn't know how she and Jessica been doing this. Acting like a lover and s, yet doesn't have any label. Yoona doesn't where she stand. In a moment Jessica and her are sweet, then next they are fighting like a child. 

 

Her modeling contract with Jessica ended already, but the two of them still meet and play around like theu are hormonal teenager. Yoona starts questioning herself. She know that this is too much? More than enough because she is getting older and playing around isn't her game.

 

That's make her comeback on the first place, questioning herself why she even got into this mess, because it's not like Jessica and her are bot single? Well, Yoona was making a fool of whom? She know herself that the reason why she was hindering herself, was her career perse. Even she decided to tale a break she was still afraid of what she might lost.

 

Another thing she was hating right now is Jessica. They had a little argument last night. They are cuddling in Yoona's bed when Jessica had the glimpse of the papers in Yoona's night stand. It was the paper of Yoona's status released by her doctor. 

 

She can remember how Jessica suddenly pull away and grab those papers. Reading out loud and faving Yoona with mad face. 'What the heck is this Yoona?' Yoona can still remember how Jessica act like she was her girlfriend and she regret thinking out loud because Jessica storm off saying. 'Yeah I am not your girlfriend. Whatever.' 

 

Yoona know she messed up. She just, confused the past few days and Jessica suddenly act that way. Yoona doesn't know what to do anymore. She look at her phone before storming out of her unit. She make sure first she look presentable before driving to Jessica's apartment.

 

 

"What makes you think that you are welcome here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter