Part 3: Sweet Nightmare

HIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet Nightmare

Im Yoona and Jessica Jung

 

“How come I never knew about that? I mean we are best friend. I thought you drop the other contract because you want to focus. Why with the sudden thing with Jessica Jung? Is it about the ? Did she offer that so that you will accept the contract? I don’t think she was that kind of woman. Tell me Yoona.”  Yoona knows that Tiffany was worried, annoyed, disappointed and frustrated. Yoona gave the coffee she makes to Tiffany and sat beside the girl.

They are in Yoona’s unit. Tiffany call Yoona as soon as she saw the statement that her best friend releases. She went here immediately after the schedule of her today to talk to Yoona. ”Sorry unnie. I just don’t know what to do and the situation got out of hand.” Yoona tried to figure out what she would say. Tiffany was confused.

“I told you that you can always talk to me, right? I won’t sacrifice anything, and will let you be miserable again. I know there are things you are hiding from me. Now tell unnie.” Tiffany is like a sister to her. Yoona sigh. “The truth is I was afraid. The moment that I saw her in that party way back the awarding in 2017. I know she have soft part in my heart.” Yoona admits, and Tiffany knows that nothing was wrong about that.

For so long, she was waiting for Yoona to fall in love again. She doesn’t want Yoona to be stuck on her dark past about love. “What is wrong about that? Are you afraid to fall in love?” Tiffany asked, and Yoona immediately shook her head.  “It’s about Taeyeon. I am seeing Taeyeon to her.” Tiffany finally understands. She looks at Yoona and contemplate. “Tell unnie the whole thing. I am ready to listen.” Yoona nodded and give Tiffany a warm smile. Then she starts telling the whole thing.

 

Jessica hit her, but Yoona was able to stop those hands who is about to land at her face. Jessica came to her unit after Tiffany left. The girl was, and she know that. They are now inside, and Jessica was glaring at her. She knows how Jessica was controlling her anger.

“What the heck was that? Are you out of my mind? You even drag my name with this ?” Jessica asked, and Yoona feel her hurt clench. She sighs and turn her back at Jessica, this is her way of calming herself.  After taking her time, she look back at Jessica who was still waiting for her answer with fir on her eyes.

“I know I shouldn’t have said that, but I don’t know what to do. It’s way better than confirming any news those reporters claiming at are true.” Yoona defended, and Jessica was still mad even though she knows Yoona have the point. “You shouldn’t have shown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter