Sweet Nightmare

HIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is that true? Changwook messaged me.

 

Yoona just read the message twice. Tiffany could be caring like this and protective like she was really an older sister to her. On the other side Changwook can't keep his mouth shut. Yoona decided to threat Changwook about changing her doctor.

 

You shouldn't be listening to that idiot. He was quite an . 

 

Yoona smile as she type her reply to her dear unnie. Tiffany is everything to her, she can still remember how their group work. How it ended with every member leaving. Sometimes it still crept in her mind that it was her fault why the group ended that way, but her other unnies will always says that it wasn't her fault. That maybe it was destined that way.

 

"Yoona where can I put this, do you have any paper bag?" Yoona almost forgot that Jessica Jung is in the house. They decided to have some dinner tonight, and they are both enjoying each other's company, and Yoona suggested to the other girl to stay for the night.

 

"You can just leave that in my laundry basket, I can wash that and give back to you." Yoona is always considerate like this. The phone was left on the table, and Yoona failed to notice Tiffany's reply.

 

"Do you have any plan? I mean we could watch movie if you want to, or just sleep because we both know how hell schedule could be." Yoona was talkative, and Jessica observes it. She blabber sometimes, just enough and not too much.

 

"Ahmm anything. Anyway are you planning to send me to..." Yoona didn't let Jessica finish her words. She already know what the older woman was trying to say. She shook her head and laugh. Jessica was confused.

 

"Funny, but I don't have the other room here, I have way back then but I turned into room where I can do all my hobby. We could share bed if you don't mind." Jessica nodded and look around the unit, Yoona was really amazed on what she was seeing. Jessica looks adorable on those oversized pyjamas.

 

"You look adorable." That was a slip of the tongue, but sound so smooth and intended. Jessica could only blush and scratch her not so itchy nape. "That was smooth." She comeback, and Yoona laugh. 

 

 

Jessica was on the left side of the bed, and Yoona ond the other. Jessica was indulged in her phone, and Yoona was the same. She was messaging Tiffany too, but the girl didn't reply. Yoona starts thinking that the older girl might be sleeping now. It feel like a sleepover with a friend. At least for Yoona that's how she feel. Nostalgia starts flooding her mind. She suddenly remember Taeyeon, her ex. She remembers how they will cuddle, and enjoy each other's warmness.

 

"You're thinking of something?"

 

"Huh?" Jessica was now looking at her. Yoona look at her phone and back at Jessica, she was too busy thinking of Taeyeon that she didn't notice Jessica looking at her.

 

"You're just starring at your phone for a quiet while is there any problem?" Jessica seems worried, and Yoona was touch. She immediately shook her head, and show her smile.

 

"Maybe I am just tried and need to sleep now. I will sleep now. Goodnight." Yoona smile for the last time, she roll on the other side back facing Jessica.

 

Minutes pass, and Jessica was still awake. She put her phone in the night stand and look at the back of Yoona, like it was really something interesting. "Yoona?" She tried calling out hoping that the younger girl was still awake.

 

"Hmm?" She heard a reply and was surprised that the other girl was still awake when she told she is going to sleep minutes ago.

 

"Can you face me?" She don't know why she suddenly acting like a girlfriend to Yoona, she just feel like it. Yoona on the other hand didn't think twice and look at the other girl.

 

"Why?" Yoona asked, her eyes widen as she feel Jessica's lips touch her own. She was in schock and Jessica pull away. "That's an American way of saying good night." Jessica giggle awkwardly and back face Yoona. The younger girl smile as she touch her lips. The touch of Jessica's lips still linger in hers.

 

Yoona find her body back hugging Jessica, and she wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter