Part 2: Sweet Nightmare

HIDDEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet Nightmare

Jessica Jung | Im Yoona

 

Tiffany can’t believe what she just heard. This is crazy how come Yoona do that? How can such thing happen? She knows that Yoona have been playing around. But she never knew to this extent. “You have to be impress. I have my own way.” Yoona chuckle as she sips her wine. It was one of girls hanging out that Tiffany visit her new unit. It was like a house warming, yet it was only her and Tiffany.  “Yoona I don’t know how you do it or what? But to the extent that you have with Jessica Jung? What the hell did you do this time?” Yoona laugh seeing how hilarious Tiffany’s face right now. She leans in and smile, inches away from Tiffany’s face. “Chill, don’t talk like I can’t attract girls. They are all so whipped to me, and Jessica Jung is not an exception.” Yoona smile and Tiffany shook her head, this is just nerve wrecking.

 

“Yoona if this was still about Taeyeon, I think you should stop.” Tiffany knows how sensitive that topic is, yet she chooses to open it up. Yoona pour some drink in her glass and look at the empty kitchen in front of her mini bar. A deep sigh escapes her thin lips. “Kim Taeyeon. Am I not good enough?” Yoona look at her with questioning look, Tiffany see those pain in her eyes again. She sees how teary Yoona’s eyes right now. “You know I just don’t understand why a person will say yes to you as if she really like the proposal with crying effects that flutters me, but then she left me in our wedding day.” This is the first-time Tiffany hears Yoona what she’s been thinking since that failed wedding day.  “Like the heck, didn’t she understand that I am willing to leave the industry for her? Didn’t she trust me? I mean .  She should know that I won’t ask for such big thing that I can’t stand it on my own. If she wasn’t ready, she should’ve told me. I am willing to wait.” Yoona was mad and frustrated.

 

“Yoona I am sorry. I shouldn’t have open the topic.” Tiffany was sorry. She doesn’t want to really open that, now she is regretting it. “It’s fine. At least I was able to let it out.” Yoona chuckles and drink all the wine in her glass. Tiffany look at Yoona sadly, she slips her hand in Yoona’s bac and caress it. Soothing the younger girl. Yoona smile as she let her best friend do it. “Thank you for always listening and staying always even I become . Thank you.” Yoona gave her a warm smile, and sincerity. Tiffany smile, and give Yoona a warm hug.

 

 

Ever since that night Jessica can’t get rid of Yoona in her head. She knows it was wrong, but Yoona’s been running in her head. The way the girl touches her and pleasure her. She bites her lips remembering those. It’s been week already, but she never hears a thing about Yoona. The girl didn’t call nor message her. No one knows about it, she never tells Irene too. One week, and she was distracted and can’t work in a proper way.  She curses and push the paper works. She gets her bag and leave her office.

 

She walks to her car and only scream when she saw girl in cap leaning in her car. ”Miss, you are leaning in on my car. Excuse me.” She says courteously as she can. “Let us have some lunch. I’ve been waiting here for a while now.” Jessica’s eyes widen as she sees it was Yoona. The girl smile at her she peeks from her cup.   Jessica pull her in an alley and look at Yoona. “What the heck are you doing here? What are you trying to play this time?” Jessica was annoyed, she doesn’t want any issue. Yoona laugh, and remove her cap. “You’re too up tight. It’s fine I find it y. I just want to ask you for lunch. I always eat alone. I need company.” Yoona says and Jessica sigh.

“We can’t do that I don’t want any issue. We can’t go in public.” Yoona smile, she points the car near the alley. “Let’s use my car, let’s eat on my unit.” Yoona smile and wiggle her brow. Jessica sigh as she tried calming herself. “Yoona look if this about the picture again, I thought we are quits? I give you my body. You deleted the picture.” Jessica says trying to let Yoona remember their agreement. “You don’t see me using that picture here, plus that wasn’t quits when you enjoy that night too. But that wasn’t my point here. I just want to eat. I will cook for you.” Yoona smile and Jessica can’t believe this girl.

 

“What do you think of me? I can’t cook for myself? Well to enlighten you, I can!” Jessica was really annoyed, why Yoona can’t just stop. She’s messing with her head. “One of the interview I see is that you admit you can’t cook, and you like lover that will cook for you.” Yoona shared. “I can’t believe this. You are stalking me?” Yoona chuckles. “Oh, come on, stop acting lie I don’t have the effect on you. Let’s use my car.” Yoona held her by the hand and let Jessica enter her car.

 

Jessica remembers that the last time she was here was totally different. Not she was waiting in a high chair watching Yoona move around the kitchen. The girl asked her about the food she wants, and cook it for her. She doesn’t know why Yoona was doing it for her. She doesn’t know what Yoona wants from her? She already gets into her pants; did she want second time? She shook her head, and smile as she smells the food.

 

“You seem want to eat already. Let us eat.” Yoona says and she give Jessica chopstick and bowl. She tastes it and she really love it. She can’t believe an actress like Yoona can cook this good. “You like it?” Yoona asked and smile. Jessica nodded, and she eat. “Thanks, I never had any proper lunch for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter