Onsica: Scarf Kiss

A Collection of SHINee x Jessica Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SCARF KISS

Onew x Jessica

Onew wants to make Jessica's dream kiss become real.

 

 

It was a windy December night when Onew and Jessica walking by holding hands. There’s no exchange words from the couple, but a beautiful smile never fell off from their face. They just had a dinner to celebrate their first anniversary; and Onew being the cheesy one decided to not bring his car (“Doesn’t it more romantic when we’re walking and holding hands along the way? Besides, I also want to spend more time with my girl.” He reasoned when Jessica asked him why the hell he didn’t bring his car). He glanced at his girlfriend whose neck wrapped by a pink scarf—a birthday gift from him last year. When they arrived in front of Jessica’s shared apartment with her bestfriends, she stopped and turned to him; she wanted to say thank you for their date tonight, before Onew did something unexpectedly.

He unwrapped her scarf and carefully pulled her towards him, then kissed her lovingly. Their lips moved in sync with each other. It was as if they’re trying to show how much their love for each other through the kiss.

“I never know you’re such a romantic guy, Lee Jinki,” teased Jessica when they pulled away.

Onew chuckled at her tease. “Now you know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter