Jongsica: Home Sweet Home

A Collection of SHINee x Jessica Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOME SWEET HOME

Jonghyun x Jessica

After a stressful day at work, Jonghyun comes back home to his family.

 

 

“Kids, it’s time to sleep now! Stop playing and don’t forget to brush your teeth first before you go to bed!” Jessica yelled as she put the last plate on the shelf.

After replying with ‘Yes, Mom’ the twins hurriedly threw their toys and started running to the bathroom, and it made Jessica yelled at them to not running and be careful. Finished with the dishes, Jessica then cleaned up her children’s toys and put them in the box, before joining the twins who already finished brushing their teeth and were preparing to go to bed.

“Mom, can you read us a story?” asked the girl, named Kim Sohyun.

“Okay, what story you guys wanna hear?”

“That story of an ice princess who met with her soulmate and then live happily ever after.”

Jessica grinned when her son suggested that story. It was a story of her and Jonghyun, but she made up the characters and changed it to Princess Jung and Prince Kim.

“Why you suddenly wanna hear it, Soohyun-ah? It’s usually your sister who asked for it, and don’t you feel bored to hear it for at least fifty times already?”

“No, mom, I’m not bored at all. I think the story is pretty cool and beautiful, that’s why I suggested it.”

Jessica then joined the twins laying on the bed. She started telling the story from back when they met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter