Jongsica: All Night

A Collection of SHINee x Jessica Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL NIGHT

Jonghyun x Jessica

Jessica and Jonghyun met in the bar.

 

“Another shot, please?” asked a certain brunette as the bartender immediately gave her one.

That week was such a stressful week for Jung Sooyeon, or she wanted to be call by Jessica. Her new boss at work was such a crazy woman. She gave her tons of work everyday and it made her had to come home late. Jessica had a feeling that her boss dislike her so much, but she couldn’t pinpoint the reason.

After finishing her drink, she decided to go to the dance floor. The next song was Steve Aoki – All Night. She closed her eyes and let her body swayed through the beat. Just when she opened her eyes, she met a certain guy’s gaze. They had a staring contest for few seconds before another upbeat music blasted. Jessica broke the eyecontact and started dancing again. After few songs, she went back to the bar and ordered a wine.

“Hey,” greeted a guy. “Is this seat taken?”

Jessica turned and recognized it was the guy before.

“Nope, feel free to sit.”

“Kim Jonghyun.” He stretched out his hand in front of Jessica.

Still holding a glass of wine, Jessica looked at his hand, which waiting for her to shake it, then at his face, before rolled her eyes as she sipped her wine, completely ignored him. Still with a smile on his face, Jonghyun pulled his hand then ordered a wine.

“Wanna play some game?” asked Jonghyun after he sipped his wine.

Jessica glanced at him then sighed. This guy won’t back off easily. “What?”

“Battle dance.”

“And what’s the prize?”

“If I win, you gave me your name and I take you out for a date. But if you win, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter