Onsica: Good Night

A Collection of SHINee x Jessica Oneshots & Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOOD NIGHT

Onew x Jessica

Jinki and Sooyeon are bestest friend, but they secretly love each other. Sooyeon dated Donghae before found out that he's cheating on her. Jinki calm her down.

 

“Oppa, can you come over, please?” asked Soojung as soon as Jinki picked up the phone. “It’s unnie...”

Hearing the name of his beloved bestfriend, Jinki grew concern. “What happened with her?”

“I- I think Donghae oppa cheated on her. She keeps crying, oppa. I can’t calm her down.”

“Okay, I’ll come over as soon as I finish my work. For the time being, look after her for me, please Soojung?”

“I will, oppa. Sorry for troubling you.”

“It’s nothing, Soojung-ah. You know that your sister will always comes first.”

“Yeah, I know.” Soojung said as she smiled. “I’ll hang up now, oppa. See you soon.”

After the call ended, Jinki hurriedly finished his works and within thirty minutes he already done and ready to go. He drove as fast as he could to Sooyeon’s apartment. Few minutes later, he pulled over at the parking lot. He then rang the bell and Soojung immediately answered it.

“She’s in her room, oppa. Please comfort her.” Said Soojung after Jinki asked her sister’s whereabouts.

He nodded his head before went to Sooyeon’s room. He opened it slowly and met with darkness from inside the room. He could faintly hear sobs from the brunette whose back facing Jinki.

“I told you to leave me alone, Soojung.” She said. Her voice hoarsed, showed that she’s been crying for at least couple of hours.

“It’s me, Sooyeon-ah.”

Knowing that it’s not her sister, Sooyeon turned around and saw her bestfriend standing there. Jinki’s heart broke into pieces when he could see tears on Sooyeon’s face. It hurt him more than when she told him that she was dating Donghae. Sensing that Sooyeon didn’t push him away, Jinki closed the door and walked approach her.

“Jinki..”

He immediately engulfed the petite brunette into a tight hug. “Ssshh, calm down, Sooyeon-ah.”

“H-he cheated on me. I saw him kissing another girl in his car.” Sooyeon said in between her tears. “It hurts so much, Jinki.”

“I know, Sooyeon. Stop crying, okay? He’s not worth of your precious tears. He’s the one who should regret for losing such an amazing woman like you.” Jinki said. He didn’t care if Sooyeon dampened his cloth with her tears. “You’re one strong woman that I’ve ever know, Sooyeon. And I’m sure there’s still so many nice guy out there who wants to date you.”

They didn’t utter any words and just let silence engulfed both of them. Jinki, with his strong arms, still holding Sooyeon tightly while his hands rubbing the latter’s back. When So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter