THE COMPOSURE

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE COMPOSURE

 

III. Only Human

 

“Hi.” He said.

“H-Hi…” she replied. “Why you rang the bell? I mean… you knew my code.”

“I thought you probably changed it.”

“Oh…” she nodded, “I haven’t, I won’t actually.”

“You’re not good at remembering numbers.” He smirked.

“Haha… yeah.”

They were awkward for a moment.

“By the way, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“Oh, I need my hard disk, I was looking for it at home when I remember last time I’m using it was in here.” GD said.

“Oh, right, I have my datas in it, I will transfer it to my laptop first, ok?”

“Sure.”

“Just wait a bit.” She get inside and GD follows.

He walks passing the kitchen.

“If you want to drink something—“

“I’ll take care of myself, Chae, I still remember the places.”

She paused, “okay.”

 

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

 

GD look around after she disappeared to her room, this place still the same, of course, its only been few days since they broke up. GD heads to the kitchen when he saw some groceries are still inside the plastic bag, CL never really good at arranging food in the fridge, GD always be the one who done it for them, moreover, CL spent more time at GD’s house, they will stay at CL’s place during weekend if they’re not going anywhere outside the town or go back to their parents houses.

He squat down and took the groceries bag and put them one by one in the fridge and in the kitchen drawer. After it finished he go back to the couch in front the TV, he saw the projector, GD bought her a big white screen and projector for them to watch movie, because its hard for them to go to a theater without drawing so much attention from fans.

He turned it on and the screen turn blue.

“Oppa, I think it took time longer than expect—“ she’s looking at the big blue screen. “Are you gonna watch something?”

he shook his head, “no, just—hey, do you remember we never actually watch anything with this in a long time.”

“Yeah it became our holiday tools.” She said.

GD smiled, the projector is their holiday tools. Both of them are busy people, and when they have time, they will spent it to rest, but sometimes they just craving for taking some holiday at the beach, for example, just sitting down and watch the sunset. One day, GD had the idea to watch sunset from the projector, so they searh for videos and photos of beautiful sunset and both of them will silently sat side by side on the couch.

“We got the money to go to a beautiful beach to see sunset yet we’re trapped watching it on youtube.” He chuckles, “Kinda sad.”

“But I was happy even if its just youtube videos.” CL murmured.

“Chae…”

CL immediately look away, “Well, I will check my laptop again, wait.” She left.

 

I can hold the weight of worlds
If that’s what you need
Be your everything

 

GD left the house without much talking after he got the external hard disk, he told her he’ll go back to his studio again.

She took her glass and pour herself drink when she caught that her groceries already neatly arranged inside her fridge. She caress bottles of milks, eggs and some veggies and fruits.

“What are you doing, oppa…?” she mumbled, the heavy feeling sneaks in her heart and wreck it again, as if her heart is not broken enough. The memories of him sitting on her kitchen island, planning on their future replaying in her mind.

 

-flashback-

“I prefer having girl as first kid.” He said.

“I’m up for whatever.” CL replied.

“I will teach her to be a strong lady.” He said, “but most importantly she has to be good at arraging groceries in the fridge.”

CL laugh, “What so important with it.”

“I think all mother in law loves to see a neat groceries in the fridge.”

“You mean your mom doesn’t like me because of my messy fridge??”

GD burst in laugh to see CL pouting, he put each palm on her cheek and pull her closer, “my mom loves you so much because your fridge is sooo neat, and she doesn’t have to know that I’m the one who arrange it.”

“Is it okay to lie?’

“As long as it could make us stay together, I think its okay.” He showed his childish grinned.

CL also smiling when he pull her even closer to kissed her.

“I love you future wife.” He said between the playful kisses.

-end of fb-

 

CL wiped her tears, she’s now staring at the blue screen of the projector. She poured herself a full glass of wine and then she connect the bluetooth between the projector and her cellphone and then play some scenery.

“I need holiday.” She said while resting at the couch.

 

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down

 

GD back to the studio and starts working again.

“Hyung, I need your help for this part.” He said to Teddy. He didn’t answer because he seems busy working on something.

“Hyung…” GD said again.

“What? Oh hey sorry, Ji.” Teddy just realized GD stood there near him.

“You busy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter