Chapter Four

Demonic Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung had never been an early bird and the fact that her alarm was blaring in her ears, only made the younger girl groan in her pillow. The weekend was over so that meant school was back in session.

 

The short girl hissed as she pulled off her bed covers, the cold air hitting her making her shiver. She got out of bed and headed over to her closet to get out her uniform until she felt a familiar presence behind her.

 

“Good morning Tzuyu.” She yawned, scratching the back of her neck as she retrieved her uniform.

 

“Morning.” The taller girl answered, eyeing the outfit in Chaeyoung’s hand. “What’s that?”

 

Chaeyoung turned to face Tzuyu, following to where she was looking. “Oh, it’s my school uniform.”

 

“School uniform?” Tzuyu asks, blinking her eyes in confusion. “What’s a school uniform?”

 

Chaeyoung stares blankly at Tzuyu forgetting that demons probably didn’t go to school or wear uniforms. “It’s a set of clothes society makes kids wear as they attend school so no one stands

out more than the other.”

 

“Oh.” Is all Tzuyu says before returning her gaze to Chaeyoung, who in return was finding it hard to look her in the eyes.

 

“Um, Tzuyu? Could you maybe… leave?” Chaeyoung asks.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I need to get dressed.” Chaeyoung says trying to imply as to what the ‘getting dressed’ process entailed.

 

“Okay, then get dressed.” Tzuyu says with no inclination of leaving, waiting patiently.

 

Chaeyoung lets out a heavy sigh. “Fine, but close your eyes.”

 

Tzuyu gives her a quizzical look. “Why?”

 

“Just do it please.” Chaeyoung demands and Tzuyu does as she’s asked even turning around.

 

 

Chaeyoung soon finds herself sitting in a classroom, zoning out the window as the teacher drags on and on with the lecture. She silently wonders to hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter