Chapter Two

Demonic Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jeongyeon I’m telling you it worked.” Chaeyoung whispered harshly into the phone.

 

“No, I don’t know if she’ll eat me.”

 

“You want me to ask her what?! Don’t be absurd- If you want to ask her yourself get over here. Now.” Chaeyoung abruptly hangs up the phone and sighs.

 

The demon known as Tzuyu was now sitting on Chaeyoung’s bed mindlessly looking around.

 

“Um, can I get you anything? A drink? Maybe a snack?” Chaeyoung cautiously approaches her.

 

“Jelly.”

 

Chaeyoung deadpans. “Jelly?”

 

Tzuyu looks right in her eyes.

 

“Jelly.”

 

Chaeyoung was quickly off to go fetch some jelly for her guest.

--

“Jelly she says. I don’t even know if I even have any.” Chaeyoung grumbles, searching her fridge.

 

Still searching, she hears a knock on her front door. Opening it up she sees that it’s none other than the person that got her in this mess.

 

Jeongyeon.

 

“How’s it going champ? Where’s the so-called ‘demon?’ Also, I brought snacks.” Jeongyeon barges in all giddy.

 

“I’m fine. She’s upstairs and what kind of snacks did you bring?”

 

“I brought jelly-”

 

“Jelly?”

 

“Yeah jelly. Why?” Jeongyeon asks the short girl.

 

“She likes jelly.” Chaeyoung begins to explain.

 

“Who does?”

 

“Tzuyu-”

 

And as her name left Chaeyoung’s mouth, she appeared before them.

 

“You called?”

 

 

 

“Woah.” Was all Jeongyeon could say.

 

“Yeah.” Chaeyoung smiles at her friend’s amazement.

 

“So are those horns real?”

 

“Maybe you should ask her if you can touch them.” Chaeyoung grins.

 

“Maybe I will.” Jeongyeon glares, puffing out her chest as a sign of confidence.

 

“Hey uh, Tzuyu? Could I um touch your horns?”

 

“No.” Was all Tzuyu said with full of jelly.

 

Jeongyeon shrunk back into a cowardly state while Chaeyoung snickered at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter