Chapter One

Demonic Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright, so I got the lights off, candles lit and my sigil drawn. All I gotta do now is summon the thing.” Chaeyoung huffs getting up to grab a piece of paper with a chant printed on it.

 

“I honestly can't believe Jeongyeon got me to do this.” She sighs. “If this actually works I'm gonna make this demon do everything.”

 

Clearing she begins to recite. “Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reigns forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire, to manifest before me that he/she may give me a true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.”

 

Nothing.

 

She waits for a few seconds longer and still, nothing.

 

“This was so stupid.” Chaeyoung grumbles getting up to turn on the lights.

 

As the short haired girl starts walking towards the lights she smells something.

 

Smoke.

 

“What the hell?” Chaeyoung gasps before covering from the smoke.

 

She turns around to see that the smoke was formi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter