Chapter Three

Demonic Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is this all you wanted to share with us Chaeyoung? If so, you really made us laugh but I think we should get going since we have other things to do.” Nayeon says, gathering her things.

 

“Wait! Tzuyu is really going to transform.” Chaeyoung smiles, expectation, and desperation in her eyes.

 

“Chaeyoung, the joke was funny at first but you don’t honestly believe that-” Nayeon’s words get cut off, as the lights begin to flicker and the tv turns on with nothing but static.

 

The girls could do nothing but stare wide-eyed in horror or excitement as smoke began to form around Tzuyu. First, it was her nails turning black and becoming longer, then it was her teeth looking sharper as she grinned, followed by her pupils turning into slits with her eyes, a glowing gold. Finally, her horns came, sticking out the side of her head looking menacing.

 

After Tzuyu’s transformation, Chaeyoung looked at her audience's reaction. Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana all looked excited with Jihyo and Mina, wary but also slightly intrigued, while Nayeon and Dahyun were both on the verge of passing out.

 

Chaeyoung smiled smugly, “see? I told you she was a demon.”

——

“So you’re telling me, you just did some demonic chant and she just appeared?!” Dahyun harshly asks, eyeing Tzuyu suspiciously.

 

“Yep.” Chaeyoung nonchalantly replies.

 

“Whose bright idea was it to summon an actual demon?” Nayeon questions. Chaeyoung points at Jeongyeon, who smiles back. Nayeon rolls her eyes and massages her temples. “Of course it'd be Yoo Jeongyeon’s.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter