Epilogue: Hello angel-Chanbaek

Epilogue: Sweeter Than Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: Hello angel

Weddings weren’t Baekhyun’s expertise, but he wanted his to be perfect. Small, but perfect. Chanyeol agreed as well, but he wasn’t much help when it came to preparations. Plus, he had that big promotion coming for him and he was all nervous all the time. He even talked in his sleep, mostly apologizing to his superiors. At first Baekhyun found it amusing, but lately he started feeling concerned.

“Have you talked to him about it?” Minseok asked, the day of the fitting, when Baekhyun, Youngjae, Junmyeon and Minseok went to try on their suits for their final rehearsal.

“I tried but he got all worried and I just didn’t want to stress him out,” Baekhyun admitted.

“He will be fine tomorrow, don’t worry,” Junmyeon said, struggling to tie his tie.

“I agree. Everything’s gonna be fine,” Youngjae added.

“You can bring it up tonight, if you’re still worried,” Minseok said.

“I’m staying at Youngjae’s place tonight. We agreed to at least do that much,” Baekhyun replied.

“Wasn’t Kyungsoo coming?” Junmyeon asked.

“He said he had something came up suddenly and that he will meet us at the wedding,” Youngjae replied.

“Hope he does. He really isn’t into the whole wedding thing,” Baekhyun said.

“He will, don’t worry,” Junmyeon reassured him. But Baekhyun wasn’t only worried about Kyungsoo making it to the wedding. He felt all kinds of things. He was happy and anxious and overexcited and scared. And being scared scared him even more. Was he feeling that way because he didn’t want to marry Chanyeol? Was he going to do something stupid and ruin everything? Was Chanyeol thinking the same way? What if he wasn’t actually worried about his promotion but he was having second thoughts over their wedding? Truth was that Baekhyun might have pushed things a little towards the wedding. He was kind of clingy, if he has to be honest.

Baekhyun was kicking and turning in Youngjae’s bed, unable to sleep. The more he was thinking about it, the more he was coming to the conclusion that Chanyeol might not come tomorrow. Baekhyun felt the urge to call him and tell him that they should cancel everything, when he heard his cell phone buzzing. Chanyeol had sent him a text.

“Can you come out for a moment?”

Baekhyun’s heart was beating so fast that he felt that it was about to break. He just hoped that his legs will survive and won’t betray him on his way to meet Chanyeol. He found the boy just down the stairs, not facing him. Was he here to break up with him?

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun piped, feeling his heart ready to blow up into million pieces.

Chanyeol  turned, his face being lighten by the street light that shone just above them. His eyes were red and he looked pale, both sights that didn’t help with easing Baekhyun’s fears.

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry,” he said and in a breath he stormed over Baekhyun and his arms wrapped around him, pressing him against his chest. Baekhyun breathed his scent, taking in the warmth of his body. Was this the last time he was hugging him? Baekhyun let h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter