Epilogue: What is love-Kaisoo

Epilogue: Sweeter Than Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: What is love

“This is actually a bother,” Kyungsoo said, bringing the wedding invitation close to his face so he could read it. His vision was still blurry and he had to wear huge spectacles with thick glasses so he could faction. However, he hated them, insisting that he didn’t need them and so he just wore them for work to make Junmyeon feel better about having a semi blind person handling his company’s finances.

“You still hate weddings?”  Jongin smiled, knowing well enough that his boyfriend wasn’t the most romantic person in the world. That wasn’t a problem for him though. He was romantic enough for both of them.

“It’s not only that. It’s that Baekhyun is making a big fuss of it all.”

“He just wants everything to be perfect. It’s his wedding after all.”

“But he makes everyone work for him. He even enslaved my friend to make his cake.”

“I thought Hyuk was a baker,” Jongin commented. “Or, are you afraid that he’s taking your friend away from you?”

“Can you be serious for a moment? Hyuk will never be a friend with Baekhyun. They will only be acquaintances,” Kyungsoo replied and stormed to the kitchen. Which would have been more dramatic if they didn’t live in a small apartment with only two rooms. But, even though their living conditions weren’t that idyllic, they still made it work. Jongin was finishing his studies while working at the animal shelter and Kyungsoo had his job that Junmyeon had offered. They still had to take consolation and pills for depression though. Jongin had panic attacks when he was in small rooms and confined places. That’s why he couldn’t take the elevator yet, or walk home alone. Kyungsoo was better though. He was adjusting to his new life and he was making progress with his rehab for his eyes.

“You know you have to go with him tomorrow to pick his suit, right?”

“I don’t know why he wants me there,” Kyungsoo snapped, making a face. “He has his best friend Youngjae for that.

“Will Youngjae be bringing his boyfriend Daehyun to the wedding, or will that be awkward?”

“It’s not like something major had happened between Daehyun and Baekhyun. Junmyeon said that they didn’t even kiss.”

“Still, is Chanyeol okay with that?”

“He doesn’t have any say in it with even if he had a problem with it.”

“Well, they love each other and that’s what’s important,” Jongin smiled and looked over to Kyungsoo, who was chopping vegetables in perfect concentration. If he was to be honest with himself, Jongin would admit that he liked that side of Kyungsoo. When he was focusing on what he was doing, the boy had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter