002

"Sae" It With This Love Song

 

🚹🚹🚹

She didn't know I noticed her looking around the park worried but I couldn't let her know who I was at the cafe. And I really did want her to know who I was.

I tried hiding my smile as she finally turned to me.

Is this the part where you kidnap me? Possibly kill me?” She half joked.

No, no kidnapping or killing. I just need privacy if you want to know who I am.” I sighed.

Is it really that bad? You have me worried now.” She eyed me up and down.

Nothing bad just… don't freak out.”

She nodded.

I faced my back to her,

slowly pulled the glasses off my face and set them in my hoodie pocket,

dragged the hood off the back of my head and straightened up.

Ready?” I made sure before turning around.

As I’ll ever be.” She sounded unsure.

I turned and heard her gasp.

Y-You, yo-you're…” she pointed.

Yeah.” I nodded.

“What is happening?” She whispered to herself and held her head.

“Hey hey, calm down.” I stepped towards her.

“What do you mean calm down?? You’re… you’re…” she repeated.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Is all you can say ‘yeah’ Mark freakin’ Tuan!?” She yelled/whispered.

 

hKrMblnrGDB0lj_Wdwav_tvWlcOH14uwYXaGy9aH7QyNNoAI1_hrtm72bkJ8AUb8_TaeYv3THfQIlWJJL-uJkl9d1kvSGLI2G7Alik-6pAhykmrnJMOqXYEg2jvJKJ795VTJsrIO

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4d/e8/90/4de89057d773e484e9074688b1212e1e--got-mark-mark-tuan.jpg

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at how cute her reaction was. Most girls would be all over me but she was so different. I could tell from her videos she wasn't a crazy fangirl type, and I was right. I pat my back mentally.

“Ok so why did you even agree to meet in public? And why me?” She said now able to converse properly.

“I just wanted to meet you in person. Is that a crime?” my shoulders bobbed.

“No it’s not,” she mumbled. “but you’re a celebrity! Don't you have better things to do than meet another girl who does covers on YouTube?”

“Had free time today. That’s why I had time to meet you.” I put my arms out with a proud smile.

She squished her face between her hands and sighed.

Why would anyone not like her? She’s absolutely adorable.

“Not what I mean, Mark. It's just… I shouldn't be important to you.” she sighed dejectedly.

“And why not?” I answered a little frustrated, with a raised eyebrow. “I can be just as much a fan as the next guy. What makes me any different?”

She sighed again, shaking her head. “I’m sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It’s just… the fact that someone who is famous likes what I can do is just a bit mind boggling for me, that's all.” She covered her face.

“I understand.”

“Just… give me a bit of time to get used to an idol being a fan.” She laughed awkwardly. “Oh my goodness! I didn't introduce myself properly! My name’s-”

Im SaeHee.” I said confidently.

“Well I’m sure you know my name since you watch my videos but I’d still like to have a formal introduction.” She huffed. “Regardless, it’s nice to meet you, Mark Tuan.” She grinned.

Honestly the rest end of the day came too quickly and I had to leave back to the dorm. I insisted on taking her home first though. Like a real gentleman.

“So is there a chance we could hang out again?” I stick my hands in my jean pockets.

“Well I don't know Tuan.” I instantly frown at her answer and new nickname for me. “I have a pretty full schedule of just staying home and talking to my camera so I have absolutely no idea when my schedule will free up again.” She shrugged animatedly.

“Ha ha ha.” I fake laugh. “But seriously. I like hanging with you. Reminds me of the time I wasn't an idol.”

“Aww how sweet.” She cooed too hard. “How ‘bout this: I’ll give you my Kakao and you can message me when you’re free again. Sound good?” She opened up her phone to the said app and handed it to me.

I nodded and took her phone from her grip to trade IDs and handed it back to her.

She nodded firmly. “I assume you’ll be busy with promotions soon? Saw you’re teaser and I can't wait for the comeback.” She began slowly making her way to her door.

I gasped and held my chest. “Are you stalking me?”

She let out a cute laugh. “Hmmm maybe?” She smiled and the door clicked to announce its unlocked state. “Goodnight Tuan.”

I smiled with a nod and waited until she closed the door.

Slowly walking away I realized…

how much longer would it be until I saw her?