004b

"Sae" It With This Love Song

🚺🚺🚺

>>>after Mark asked Saehee to the concert>>>

Why’d I say that??? I pounded my head for who knows how long.

“He’s definitely gonna think I’m weird now. No more GOT7 as friends.” I sighed. “I guess it was a far fetched reality anyway.”

I wanted to say sorry but how? Text? Too cheesy. Call? How do you even begin to word an apology for something like this??

My mind was going to blow up so I decided to play some music. I first went to the sample pad.

“Hmmm… hmmm…sorry I said it…” I mumbled as a tune started flowing through my head.

I smiled as it all came to me. Soon I was recording and laying tracks and vocals.

🎶

I never thought you could make me feel so alive…

🎶

I mumbled the line.

Did I really like Mark Tuan? Not GOT7’s Mark, but the real Mark Tuan?

I bit back the smile that was dawning my face. The reality was I would always just be a fan to Mark. Or at the closest, a little sister figure. Nothing more could come from our friendship. Especially after his reaction.


>>>when Mark just asked Saehee to the concert>>>

“We’re having a showcase for the comeback. I know you mentioned being a fan so would you wanna go?”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Mark of GOT7 asking me to attend his showcase?!

“Oh my gosh Mark of course! This is amazing!”

I didn't realize I pretty much jumped on him for a hug. He laughed and went along with it and soon let me down.

“Oh my gosh you don't know how much more-“

“You love me?” He smirked with hands on my waist and my arms around his neck.

I shook my head and smiled. “I’d love you anyway.” I shrugged carelessly.

I looked him in his eyes and realized how amazing Mark Tuan really is.

As a performer and just as a person.

And not until I thought about it, did I catch the words I wish didn't come out.

He was smiling. As was I. But he processed what I said too, and it started leaving his face. Same with my smile.

“Oh my gosh.” I let go of Mark. “I’m… I’m so…so sorry. I’m just… I'm just gonna… gonna go.”

And I left him standing there.


>>>back to first flashback>>>

“He must think I’m crazy.” I sighed, finishing the song.

Probably the fastest work I’ve ever done. I guess it helped my emotions were running wild so I had plenty to work with.

I left to get ready for bed since it was middle of the night. Before I got into bed, I checked my phone and noticed a message.

 

📲

I really hope I can see you at our showcase.

📲

 

What the? He still wants to see me? After the… thing that happened?

I decided not to respond. Better he not look forward to me coming or not.