003

"Sae" It With This Love Song

🚺🚺🚺

Mark had contacted me to meet up a few more times since then. I still couldn't believe I was friends with a kpop idol, but Mark always wanted me to just see him as another guy, fan even, who just wanted to be friends.

I had no problem with it as long as he didn't get in trouble for doing it. His group’s comeback wasn't until the fall, as it was middle of summer, so he still had extra time to spare.

It never helped from the get-go that he was my favorite member from GOT7 so I knew basic things about him that any fan would. He was a year older than me and had siblings. He cared about his family a lot and visited them when he could. Was quiet most of the time but had the cutest laugh when it’s ever caught on camera.

Yeah my inner fangirl was going wild.

 

So to say the least at our most recent meetup, he wanted to go shopping. I was kind of shocked since it’s be the most obvious place to look for an idol but I hoped he wasn't new to that idea.

“Are you positive about this, Tuan?” I asked him for maybe the billionth time.

He shot me a grin and glanced over his glasses at me.

 

xrA-QTZeN_DF2_KS2xPtvvQ94Y85jII7_vpqBH7s1VB2hgqaEHHtxJtpCWNkR8qKwnqqrz2B_Sev734l2e_7Dx1I2pK0uYiSfpEzNgaFJc7p90BnAziLE74dlKKHP9oTmmdbGrko

http://data.whicdn.com/images/186976890/superthumb.jpg

I raised my eyebrow. “Is that the only answer I'm going to get?”

He pushed the glasses back up and kept the grin on his face still with no forward answer.

“Ugh. Fine Tuan, you win.” I threw my hands up in frustration and kept walking toward the shopping area.

“It’s not that bad Sae.” He jogged to catch up with me. “Most girls would love to be in your shoes right now.” He got in front of me and walked backwards with his hands in his pockets.

“We’ve hung out how many times now? And you still think I’m like ‘most girls’?” I ask incredulously.

He stopped and shook his head with a smile. “No I don't Sae.” He took off his glasses and looked me in the eyes. “You’re so much better.” And he continues to walk.

I didn't get too far left behind but it was a moment until I got my sense back and caught up just enough to be a few feet behind him.

We got to the mall and I kept my distance in general because I didn't know if my cheeks were still hot from embarrassment. I guess I got too far behind and lost him in the crowd. I’m not one to freak out since I’d been here before so I decided to go to the food court for a smoothie since we walked and I wanted something refreshing.

I got my smoothie and ended up wandering since I wasn't looking for anything in particular but some idiot guy decided to be funny and use a pickup like on me.

Hey girl what's happening?”

I tried not to look annoyed and just kept walking while drinking my smoothie.

Hey!”

This guy can't take a hint?? I roll my eyes mentally.

Hey I’m talking to you!” I hear right behind me as my arm gets gripped.

Hey!” I yell back once I forcefully get turned around.

Isn't it rude to not respond to someone talking to you?”

Maybe to someone who genuinely wants a conversation with you. But a guy just trying to get girls? Sorry I don't feel bad.” I grinned sarcastically.

Wow this little girl…” he mumbled under his breath. “You better watch that pretty mouth before I-”

Do what?” A voice behind me finished.

I turned to see Mark standing behind me with an annoyed look with his tongue poking his cheek.

And who are you?”

The boyfriend to the girl you’ve held hostage.”

I tried not to look surprised at the quick lie and kept my composure.

Uhm, do you mind letting go of her arm?” He gestured to my left forearm. “Looks like she in a bit of pain.”

And who’s gonna stop me?” The stubborn guy shot back.

I rolled my eyes and swung my right leg behind me to hit his right shoulder. He let go very quickly, to say the least, and I took a breath while straightening my clothes.

“Completely unnecessary.” I breathed. “You.” I turned to look at the guy now on his knees, holding his shoulder in pain. “Don't underestimate a ‘little girl’ like me next time. Would hate for your pride to get another blow huh?” I smirk and stand straight.

“What am I here for?” Mark puts his hands out with a gaping mouth.

“You’re the pretty face!” I laugh.

“That's so much worse!” He dropped his head in his hands. “Why can't I be the one to save you?!” He crossed his arms with a pout.

“Aww isn't baby Tuan so cute! What can I do to make you feel better?” I cooed while squishing his cheeks between my hands.

“Theriouthly?” He said with squished cheeks.

I nodded and he quickly took my hand and dragged me behind him.

“Where are we going now!!??”

He stopped and I leaned on my knees to catch my breath. He didn't say so I started.

“Seriously… I’m not that active so this whole running thing…” I coughed as my breathing slowed. “Not good. Or fun.” I stood up and saw Mark just looking up to the store in front of us.

I looked at the store sign.

“You must think I’m dumb to choose this store.” He spoke.


I rolled my eyes. “Well you obviously haven't watched all of my videos.” I shrugged and almost jogged into the toy store with a giant smile.