Making it obvious

You're really cute

Sana woke up with Dahyun laying ontop of her chest. She was udderly beautiful Sana thought, her hair was sprawled acros Sanas chest and pillow and her lips was slightly pursed as she was breathing calmly. 

Sana couldn't help but admire her, because in Sana's eyes she was beyond perfect, she was this little daisy flower that was so fragile and Sana just wanted to keep her and protect her forever. And right then Sana made a decision, she would make Dahyun fall i love with her, no matter what i would take. 

Sana began Dahyuns hair slowly, then she notised that a part of Dahyuns sleeping-t-y had ridden up so it exposed a part of her stomac.

Sana carefully removed her other hand from Dahyun's back and gently placed it on Dahyun's waist where her skin was showing. Dahyun's skin was like porcelean, fair and smooth without any flaws, exept Dahyun's skin was much more soft and squishy. And Sana started making small tender nibles at Dahyuns skin with her fingers. 

Sana then brought her head down to the side of Dahyuns face and gently placed a tender kiss on her cheek. She then placed her head beside Dahyuns and carried on admiring her. 

After a while Dahyun moved her body a little as though she was about to wake up. Sana then proceeded to move even closer to Dahyun and placed right beside her ear. 

"Dahyuunaaa" Sana whispered into Dahyuns ear

Dahyun began to make small half asleep.

"Dahyunaaa wake up or im gonna kiss you" Sana whispered and put even closer to Dahyuns ear, teasing her with grazing her lips slightly over Dahyuns earlope.

Sana could feel Dahyun freeze under her touch. 

"Honey this is your last warning" Sana teased bringing her lips to Dahyuns cheek. 

"3, 2, 1" Sana pursed her lips slightly to kiss Dahyun, but just as she was leaning in Dahyun turned her face towards Sana resulting in Sana placing her kiss right beside Dahyuns lips. They both gasped and Dahyun suddenly opened her eyes looking at Sana with a mix between confusion ansmd surprise. Sana on the other hand hid her, now very red face, in their shared duvet. 

Sanas heart was beating rappitly, she couldn't stop thinking about how close to a real kiss thst had been. It then hit her that she still had both of her arms rapped tightly around Dahyun, not to mention her left hand still placed in Dahyuns bare stomac.

Dahyun seemed to have notised as well, as she was currently eyeing Sanas hands and arm around her body. Sana tried making eye contact with her but Dahyun seemed to do anything in her power for that not to happen. Is she shy? Sana wondered, still trying to catch her eyes. 

"Did that wake you up?" Sana boldly asked while moving her pointer finger back and forth on Dahyuns waist. She was now determined to make Dahyun flustered. 

"Y- yes unnie" Dahyun flinched under Sanas touch. 

"You wanna go get some breakfast?" Sana asked after suddenly noticing her hunger. 

Dahyun nodded, then trying to untangle herself from Sanas strong grip, after a while she realised it was nearly impossible.

"Uhhh Sana unnie, you need to let go or i can't get up" 

Sana placed a tender kiss on Dahyuns fore arm as it was the body part closest to her lips. Then she released her grip around Dahyun a bit unwillingly. 

When they were both up from Dahyuns bed Sana wrapped her ames around Dahyun back hugging her.