Planning something

You're really cute

Sana and Dahyun went into the kitchen still backhugging earning a few weird look from their fellow members while some of them exchanged knowing looks.

Jeongyeon had dragged Momo up extra early so they could make breakfast for the other members, they had baked bread buns and served it with jam and nutella and yoghurt on the side. 

All the members were sitting at the table eating their breakfast while small talking, but because chaeyoung had broken a chair last week (don't ask how) there was now only one chair left for Sana and Dahyun to share, which to be honest Sana didn't mind at all because that meant that she would have Dahyun sitting on her lap.

Sana positioned herself on the chair while still hugging Dahyun from behind, the girl not having any choice but to follow Sana and sit on her lap. 

Dahyun grabbed at coconut yoghurt (her favorite) and began eating with a spoon not offering Sana if she wanted anything from the breakfast table, which Sana honestly thought was really rude. 

So the next time Dahyun brought the spoon up to Sana pushed her head infront and ate the yoghurt. Dahyun looked confused at the spoon and then turned her head looking at Sana with a serious look in her eyes and furrowed brows, which Sana thought looked really damn cute. 

"Did you just eat my yoghurt?" Dahyun asked

"Mabye" Sana said with a teasing look in her eyes and a smirk across her lips

The two girls got interrupted by Mina gasping loudly while looking at their joint callendar, making all of the girls stop their conversation. 

"What is it Mina? Are Abba finaly making a cameback?" Jeongyeon teased

"No, we have our annual camping trip next weekend. As in in 2 days next weekend, and we totally forgot!" Mina answard with panick in her voice.

"Okay just calm down, how many of you can attend the camping trip this weekend, raise your hand?" Jihyo said calmly

Only Sana and Dahyun raised their hands. 

"Are there really not anyone else who can make it?" Sana asked a bit sad. All of the other members shook their heads.

"Well i guess it's just gonna be the two of us then" Dahyun stated smiling warmly at Sana. 

"Yea i guess..."