Camping trip part 1

You're really cute

The day had finaly come where Sana and Dahyun had to go on their camping trip. 

They had packed everything necessary in two big backpacks, including five spare flashlight "In case they run out of batterty" as Sana had stated.

During their bus trip both had been sleeping so tight, Dahyun with her head on Sanas shoulder, that they almost missed their stop, but luckly a group of very loud teenangers also had to get off at their stop and they had woken up Sana and Dahyun, who half asleep had rushed off the bus.

And now after a very long walk hike they had finaly arrived to their usual camping spot. It was located in a very beautiful valley with trees surrounding it and a lake in the middle.

As soon as they saw the familar camping spot Dahyun starting running towards it with her arms spread out.

"Dahyuna waiiiit for me" Sana yelled very out of breath because of their hike. 

Dahyun stopped and looked back, seeing Sana who was still behind made her run back to her.

"Sana unnie im sorry i ran without you"

"it's okay, don't worry about it" Sana smiled walking towards her.

"Let's put the tent up already, before it gets too dark" Dahyun asked.

She had already thrown her bagback on the ground and stared wrapping the tent out of it's package. Sana soon joined her and soon the tent stood. Dahyun took a few steps back and admired their work. Sana walked towards her and hugged her from behind resting her head on her shoulder. 

"I'm exhausted" Sana whined

"Wanna go fishing then? It's very relaxing plus we need someing for dinner beside the vegetables we brought" Dahyun asked while turning around facing Sana and looking at her with puppy eyes that she knew Sana wouldn't be able to resist.

And she was right, because Sana agreed but only on one condition: that Dahyun had to give her a kiss everytime she cought a fish.

 

Sana and Dahyun sat on a small jetty at the lake both with bare legs dipped into the water and a fishing rods in their hand. 

"You have to be really patient when fishing. It can take many hours before you get something" Dahyun said and Sana just nodded eagerly.

"And you have to be prepared that maybe we'll..."

"I GOT ONE!" Sana yelled and started pulling in the fish, while Dahyun just looked at her in shock, and sure enough Sana had cought a mackerel. 

The fish wiggled a lot but Sana managed to get is of the hook and slammed it fish into the corner of the jetty killing it. Dahyun still looked and her with big eyes, yea she knew Sana was a fast learner but she hadn't expected Sana to be a natural like this.

"Wow, credit for that" Dahyun praised her.

"Haven't you forgotten something?" Sana looked at her with flirty eyes

"No, what do yuo mean?"

"My kiss. You owe me a kiss" Sana pursed her lips teasing Dahyun.

Dahyun took Sanas hand placing a soft kiss on it. Sana opened her eyes a bit dissapionted, she had at least expected a kiss on the cheek, but she just had to make sure to catch one more fish. 

Sana put new bait on her fishing rod and threw it into the lake. 

Five more minutes passed and Dahyun still hadn't caught anything, but Sana something had caught on Sana's fishing rod once again.

"Dahyunie Dahyunie a got one again!" Sana yelled excitingly.

This time she had caught an even bigger mackerel. Dahyun looked at her clearly impressed

"Dahyunie this time i want a kiss here" Sana said pointing at her cheek. 

Dahyun hesitated for a minute but then leaned forward, placed a hand on Sana's jaw and turned the girls head so she could get better access to her cheek and then she kissed carefully kissed Sana's cheek. When she pulled away she looked at Sana who was blushing madly while holding her hand over the place at her cheek where Dahyun had placed her lips, Dahyun had a feeling that she too was blushing. It wasn't a common thing for Dahyun to kiss Sana, it was usualy the other girl who did the kissing, so now with the roles reversed Dahyun had to admit it made her rather flustered. 

"We should probably get back to fishing" Sana said trying to break the awkward silence.

Dahyun saw that Sana was fidgeting with the fishing hook while trying to get bait on again, so she decited to help her

"You know, it can take a long time to catch something and sometimes you go home empty handed" Sana was clearly teasing Dahyun and it earned her a slap on the shoulder. 

"We can switch if you want? Mabye there is more luck in this fishing rod" Sana offered

"Sure" Dahyun answard and they switched. 

But sure enough it barely lasted 5 minutes before Sana again caught something. 

"Yaay one more"

"You are unbeliveable" Dahyun laughed.

Sana proceeded to take the fish off he hook and slamming it's head

"So where do you want be to give you your reward?" Dahyun asked not paying attention to her own fishing rod.

Sana looked up and meet Dahyuns eyes, she suddenly realized how close their faces were to each other. And then she got an idea, she stared moving her face closer to Dahyuns still looking into her eyes. Short after Dahyun also began moving closer to Sana. Sana tilted her head to right and closed her eyes.

The girls were just centimeters from locking lips when Dahyuns fishing rod was roughly pulled making both girls jeak because of the scare. They were quickly dragged out of their trance.

"Finaly I cought one. I did it, I did it!" Dahyun and Sana jumped up and down both very excited. Then they remebered what had almost went down just a few moments ago and both blushed and looked down refusing to meet each others eyes. 

"We should probably get going" Dahyun said to break the awkwerd silence that had formed between them

"Yea, i think we have enough fish for now" Sana answerd proceeding to pack their stuff.