She's a cutie

You're really cute

Sana Pov

It is late a night and Sana just got done with her shift (she is a waitress). She walked into the girls dorm expecting them all to sleep. When walking down the hall the discovered light comming from underneath the doorframe of Dahyuns room. She decided to go in to see what the girl was up to so late at night. In the room was Dahyun laying over her table with her head slammed onto an english book, sleeping. Sana decided to wake her up and get her to bed.

"Dahyuuniieee" Sana whispered while shaking her lightly. Dahyun didn't bulge.

"Dahyuunieee, wake up, you have to go to bed" Sana tried a little louder. Now Dahyun began to make small movements.

"Unnieee, carry me" Dahyun murmured, barely understandable. Sana sighed and with a little effort she managed to scoop Dahyun up in her arm and proceeded to carry her to bed. But as you may know, Sana is rather clumsy and un her way to carry Dahyun she slammed Dahyuns head into a bookcase that was located close to the bed. Dahyun flinched and began to rub her sore head, while Sana keeps apologizing and blowing on her head to make the pain go away. She then quickly carried a very awake Dahyun the rest of the way to her bed.

"Im so sorry Dahyunie, what can i do to make it good again?" Sana asked with concern in her eyes.

"Unnie it's okay, it wasn't your fault" Dahyun answered, yawing.

Sana examined Dahyuns head where it had hit the bookcase.

"You are probably gonno get a huge bruse and it's all my fault. Im always to clumsy" Sana pouted, feeling very guilty. She then began to walk out of Dahyun room.

"Unnie?" Dahyun said making Sana turn around.

"Yes, Dahyunie" 

"Can you stay here?" Dahuyn looked down shyly while asking her.

"Ofcourse, but i don't have my pyjamas. Can i borrow something" Sana answered mabye a bit too exitingly, because she was very exited, exited to lay close to Dahyun and hug her all night. She knew Dahyun probably didn't return her feelings, but Sana had to be gratefull for every moment she got to spend with her little cutie, or well Dahyun wasn't exacly hers. 

"It's in the top drawer" Dahyun answered.

Sana opened the top drawer and picked out a loose t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. Sana took any chance she could get to change in front of Dahyun. She wanted it so seem like Dahyun couldn't have any of it, but in reality she could have it all if she wanted. The whole reason Sana worked out was because of Dahyun, but it didn't seem to have worked yet.

Sana stood in front of Dahyun but not too obviously and began to take her shirt off, slowly. She revealed her toned stomac and her purple bra. She turned to look at Dahyun, and when their eyes met Dahyun quickly look down blushing madly.

Sana laughed softly "Enjoying the view" She asked with a teasing voice.

"N- no i- i was just looking to see if you were done soon" Dahyun answered still looking down, refusing to meet Sanas eyes again.

"Yea, let's just say that" Sana replied with a smirk. She then put on the t-shirt and shorts. 

When Sana crawled underneath the covers she was welcomed by a warm body, then she placed her armes around Dahyun and tangeled their legs together. Dahyun put her head on top of Sanas chest. Sana loved when got to sleep in Dahyuns bed, expecialy when Dahyun was sleepy, because then she would get really clingy and forget all her worries. And right now Dahyun was definetly clingy.

"is your head still hurting?" Sana asked

"A bit"

"Do you want ice on it? I can get you some ice" Sana ready to get up from her bed.

"No, i want you to stay, you're warm. Plus you can always kiss it better" Dahyun shyly asked. 

Sana looked shocked at her, it was usualy Sana who did and intiated all the kissing (no kisses on the lips, sadly), but now Dahyun was begging for a kiss. Sana couldn't resist that offer, so she bend her head down and layed a soft kiss where Dahyun hit her head, then she placed a kiss on her left cheek and then beside her eyes. Sana was aiming her fourth kiss beside Dahyun ear when Dahyun stopped her.

"Okay Sana, I think that's enough" 

"Waaee, i can't help that your skin is so soft" Sana pouted, nuzzling her head into the crook of Dahyuns neck. She lifted Dahyun shirt slightly up so she could draw small circles on Dahyuns bare stomac, she really couldn't help it, Dahyuns skin was just so smooth.

Dahyun flinched "it tickles" 

"You're such a cutie" Sana laughs, setteling her hand on Dahyuns right hip.

"Goodnight" Dahyun finished

"Goodnight cutie" Sana answered looking up a Dahyun who had already closed her eyes. 

But Sana couldn't sleep because something was bothering her.

"is it normal for friends to behave like this" Sana pondered. That thought had bothered her a lot lately.

And little did she know cuz Dahyun was having the exact same thoughts.

 

-------------------------------------

Im so sorry if this a bad. I have never written fanfics before. Also English isn't my native language so there might be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.

I would really like to hear your feedback :-)