Five

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months Later

Happiness is a powerful thing in a person's life.

It takes time to be happy and to live happy.

Sometimes people need to trust others and trust themselves.

Jeongyeon learned to be happy and adjust to the change in her life. She still thought of Jiwon a lot but she only hoped he was doing well and living his life. She wanted what was best for him.

In the months that flew by Jeongyeon grew fond of her group of friends. She eventually had Inseong, Dawon, Youngbin and Jaeyoon over to her home so her parents could know who she hung out with. They didn't like how they were only boys but they mentioned what happened in the beginning about two other boys chasing her.

Jeongyeon didn't forgive Youngbin about that but she did later.

They all enjoyed her company, even the young ones that she got to meet. Taeyang, Hwiyoung and Chanhee, they were in love with their new friend into the group and she of course spoiled them.

Youngbin didn't like it at first but he remembered that Myungeun used to do the same.

Juho and Jeongyeon were good desk buddies. He would help her with any assignments and when they were given projects, he would immediately pair up with her. The other girls in class were annoying and he couldn't stand that.

It turns out that Juho and Jeongyeon had a lot more in common than just losing a best friend. Within time, Jeongyeon told Juho a secret that she kept for a long time. He understood where she was coming from since he felt the same with Myungeun. But in the end, they each wanted their best friend to be happy even if they didn't get picked.

Plus they each liked going to the rooftop for some fresh air before someone else came and bothered them.

Jeongyeon grew close with Dawon, the young ones and Inseong. But of course there is always going to be one person in the group of friends that was going to like her.

One day, Inseong confessed his feeling for her and hoped they could be something more. Jeongyeon was a bit surprised and flattered but she cared for him as a close friend. She enjoyed his company and everything he had done for her. He always picked her up from her home to take her to school and he would always take her to get some snacks after school and took her home.

He was a real gentlemen just like he said he was. He cared about her and was there for her. But sadly, Jeongyeon wanted to keep living her life and be free. Jiwon had a small part to do with it but not really. He was in her heart in a small hidden box that she tucked away inside.

Jeongyeon enjoyed her group of friends and wanted to remain that way. It's all she wanted.

Inseong understood her feelings but he wasn't going to give up on her just yet. He was still going to try later on and hoped she would give in. Jeongyeon only laughed at his playfulness and wished him luck.

It wasn't awkward after that day, Jeongyeon told Dawon and Juho about it and they were surprised she had said no. They could see her and Inseong together happily but they wanted her to be happy with what she wanted.

Which she was.

Jeongyeon still rode with Inseong but sometimes she would ride with Juho or Dawon or Youngbin. It didn't matter, but today she was riding with Jaeyoon which was different as they were going into an old place that is special to her.

Her old city.

Youngbin wanted to do something different today so he gathered up everyone including the young ones and headed out to another city. It was going to be a long ride but they wouldn't stay long.

Since the young ones didn't own bikes yet, they had to ride with the others. Taeyang was with Rowoon. Hwiyoung was with Youngbin and Chanhee was with Juho.

They stayed together while riding so they wouldn't lose anyone. Jeongyeon had to beg her parents to let her go but they only trusted Inseong and Youngbin. If they were going, she was able to go.

The moment Jeongyeon recognized a place she pointed for Jaeyoon to pull over and the others followed parking their bikes and getting off. But of course Jeongyeon was bouncing on her heels wanting to go to her favorite ice cream shop for something cool on a hot day.

"Hurry up Jaeyoon!" She pulled on his arm making him roll his eyes at her cuteness. He wasn't affective by it but he had his moments.

"Ok let's go!" He grabbed her hand as they walked across the street and the others followed as well. Inseong came between them breaking their hands apart.

Even though he wasn't with Jeongyeon and she said no. He didn't like it when others shared skin ship with her. He was fine with Dawon and the young ones but with Youngbin, Rowoon, Jaeyoon and Juho. He didn't accept it.

"Hands off!" Inseong placed his arm around her shoulder patting Jaeyoon's back with his free hand. Even though they weren't dating, he still managed to ask her if they could pretend when the situation called for it. Especially at school since Jooeun wouldn't back off for a while until she did. All they did was hold hands and he would walk her to class. Lots of people thought they were together from what they saw. But it wasn't true. "Sorry."

"Whatever." Jaeyoon rolled his eyes.

They were a bit loud as they entered the shop making a few heads turn looking at them. A few people went back to their business but one boy looked up at the group of boys and saw one girl hanging around them.

In that moment, it felt like some miracle seeing the one person he didn't expect to see. Not only was it the girl but a boy he once knew a long time ago as well.

- - -

Months had passed and Jiwon lived his life like he promised.

He went out on a few dates but didn't commit. He did have a laugh with Naeun since she thought they were dating after their first date. He laughed in her face and shook his head.

He didn't want to commit.

He just wanted to have fun.

Some students around him thought he was being a player since Jeongyeon left. But that wasn't the case. He just went on a few dates.

He did about five or six and stopped after that.

The girls were getting the wrong idea and thinking more was going to happen. It wasn't. He stood by Hanbin and Yunhyeong a lot during school laughing away and making plans after school. They would sometimes go play basketball or they would got get something to eat or they would go to the batting cages.

The batting cages were his favorite for a while. He had a lot of anger building inside him at times and he didn't know why. He would hit every ball coming at him and didn't miss. Yunhyeong and Hanbin would watch him every time and got worried thinking it had something to do with Jeongyeon.

But they never questioned it.

They kept it silenced.

One time Hanbin had brought her up and Jiwon didn't want to talk about it. There was no point. In ways he was still angry but he would let it go and then get upset again. It took a while to just let it go completely.

One day while being out and about with his friends they were playing basketball and they needed one more player. Jiwon saw one short guy walking alone and asked to play with them. He also realized he went to the same school as they did.

Kim Jinhwan has small eyes with a mole on the corner of his eye. He joined the game and hit it off with the three boys. Since then at school, they all hung out together in the canteen, after school, and weekends.

There was never a dull moment in Jiwon's life.

He was happy and having fun.

At times he would think of Jeongyeon and wonder how she was doing. But he would do that at home. He didn't like sulking at school and have his friends worry. It was better at home.

His mother from time to time could tell her son was thinking of her and wished they found some way to communicate. She knew that Jeongyeon still held a special place in his heart whether he hid it or not. She is still a part of him.

Jiwon was out with a Jinhwan and Yunhyeong since Hanbin had to take care of Hanbyul for the day he was going to miss out on some ice cream and a basketball game later.

Jiwon was sitting at the table with Jinhwan at his side and Yunhyeong in front of him. They were laughing amongst themselves until the door chimed and a grew of boys came in with one girl. He didn't seem to care about it but he couldn't help but stare at the girl that was holding hands with one boy and the next another tall boy with black hair with half moon shaped eyes cut their hands and smiled taking the girl for himself.

Impossible..

He stared at the girl some more and the way she smiled made his heart race as the group of boys were surrounding her more and the one with his arm around her looked familiar as well. He glared at his friends and they all smiled again as the girl smacked one in the chest.

The moment the girl turned his way to smile his heart skipped a beat again and it was who he thought it was.

Jeongyeon.

When they all got their ice creams he saw them leave across the street and head to their bikes leaning on them.

She hangs around biker guys?

"Hey you ready to go?" Jinhwan asked looking at Jiwon. He noticed his attention somewhere and Yunhyeong did the same looking at what Jiwon was looking at. "Do you know them?"

Jiwon stood up from his place. "I'll be right back."

"Do we come with you?" Yunhyeong stood up as well.

"No its ok. I don't want to ruin your pretty face." He chuckled giving him a wink.

Jinhwan chuckled at the comment given for Yunhyeong, who only rolled his eyes. "Shut up Jinhwan!"

"I didn't say anything he did!"

- - -

Jeongyeon was finishing up her ice cream since Inseong was busy arguing with Jaeyoon and Hwiyoung on paying for her. So Dawon pulled Jeongyeon and he paid for her but to his surprise Juho paid for them.

They were sitting around their bikes as Jeongyeon was looking around her old city seeing how not much had changed. She smiled as she took out her arms and started to spin in circles a few times until she knew she couldn't take it anymore and someone grabbed her waist before she fell.

She saw not one but three Inseong's smiling at her.

"Careful there." He held her securely for a while until she shook her head slowing as her eyes were trying to get her vision better. "You just had ice cream. Do you want it to come back up?"

Jeongyeon smiled looking at him. "Thanks for the catch."

"No problem."

"Yoo Jeongyeon?"

A deep voice was heard as she smiled turning to see which one of the boys called her and to her surprised, it was none of them as her smile faded.

It was her best friend.

Kim Jiwon.

He looked the same but the only thing different was his hair had gotten longer. She felt her heart race seeing him stand there looking back at her.

"Is it really you?" He asked looking at her avoiding all the stares from the others boys around.

Jeongyeon moved out of Inseong's arms and slowly walked to Jiwon as he was looking at her for the first time in forever. "Ji-Jiwon?"

Tears were forming in her eyes as she got closer and soon enough they each hugged each other tightly. Jiwon placed his head into the crook of her neck smelling the same floral scent she still used and he adored. He could feel his own tears forming but he was blinking them away as he held to her.

They both couldn't believe it.

They each felt something inside their bodies like a strong pull keeping them together. Bobby tighten his grip on her and he brushed his lips accidently on her skin as it gave her chills. It was a sudden thing for him to do but too Jeongyeon it made her excited and happy as her heart was racing fast. She took in his strong scent that changed over the months but it was wonderful.

It had only been a few months and they each knew that someday they would see each other again. It didn't matter how long but it would happen one day. That's all that mattered.

Jeongyeon pulled back first and saw Jiwon with happy tears falling down her eyes. "Hi."

He chuckled cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter