Two

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon sighed as he stared at his phone wishing Jeongyeon would reply back. It had been a week and he hadn't heard anything from her. He just wanted to hear her voice and talk. He didn't care about anything else.

Sure, he was upset at her for not telling him about the move but what's done is done. He couldn't hold it against her. He missed her everyday and wished where she was that way they could meet on weekends and make it work.

He would get frustrated at himself as to why he would want to see her on weekends. Sure they were best friends but it was Jeongyeon. To him she felt more than a best friend.

His feelings was taking over and he regretted not confessing but what good would it do? She would be gone and long distances are hard. He couldn't cause pain like that to her.

It would be wrong and selfish of him.

"Still no word?" Hanbin placed his tray on the table as Jiwon was in his own thoughts with his own tray in front of him.

Jiwon gave him a nod. "I just want to talk to her."

"Do you miss her?" Hanbin asked taking in a spoonful of rice.

"That's a stupid question to even ask." Jiwon glared at him knowing Hanbin knew that answer. "I'm not upset anymore for her keeping it from me... I just want to know how she is doing."

"How do you think she is doing?" He asked picking up a few pieces of veggies on his tray.

Jiwon couldn't help but smile. "She is shy around new people and quiet. Remember when I introduced you both. It was awkward silence and I had to be the one to keep talking."

Hanbin chuckled remembering that day.

"She is probably nervous and feeling helpless. If I was there, I would make her relax and she would be calm." Jiwon leaned back on his chair pushing his food to the side. "Ugh! I hate this!"

"The food? Yeah it looks sketchy to me." A voice made both the boys look up seeing another boy standing in front of him with his good looks making him very pretty.

"Flower Boy?" Jiwon said tilting his head and looking behind him as a bunch of girls were staring at him. "What do you want?"

"Who's this?" Hanbin asked looking at the boy who smiled brightly for him.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked them waiting for a reply. "I'm tired of those girls bothering me while I eat. Please? I just want to eat in peace with guys like you."

Jiwon looked at Hanbin. "Transfer student that came in yesterday."

Hanbin nodded understanding. "I guess it's ok."

The pretty boy smiled taking a seat. "Song Yunhyeong."

Jiwon snapped his fingers. "There it is. Sorry I had forgotten."

"Your forgiven. It's my second day after all." Yunhyeong smiled at him and the other boy. "What's your --"

"Kim Hanbin." He said giving him no expression.

Yunhyeong nodded with a nervous smile. "You kind of look scary."

"Thanks?" Hanbin looked at him confused. "Anyways, why don't you just ask your parents where she is. I'm sure they know something."

Jiwon shook his head. "They don't."

"What's the topic?" Yunhyeong asked looking at the two boys wanting to know more about them.

Hanbin placed his chopstick down and sighed leaning back on his chair. "Jiwon's girlfriend moved without telling him and now he is can't stop thinking about her and wished he knew where she was."

"Girlfriend? Does she have a phone?" Yunhyeong asked looking at Jiwon.

"She isn't answering me." Jiwon mumbled looking at him and then to Hanbin. "She is not my girlfriend."

"No, but you wish she was." Hanbin chuckled at his best bud. "I see the way you look at her sometimes here at school. You adore her man, don't deny that."

Jiwon stayed quiet knowing what he said was true. He adored Jeongyeon but he wasn't sure if it was because they were best friends or for something else. He threw his head back closing his eyes. "This !"

"Maybe you should date someone to get your mind off her." Yunhyeong chewed on his food but he got a stare from Hanbin and then Jiwon. "Wh-what?"

"That's not a bad idea?" Hanbin said smiling at Jiwon. "It could --"

"No! I won't do that." Jiwon cut him off giving him a glare.

"Why not? Your single!" Hanbin shouted at him. "How long do you plan to wait for someone who just left without telling you and doesn't even bother to return your messages or calls! Huh? Tell me Jiwon how long will you wait for her? What if she dates someone and forgets about you? You need to let go and --"

"Stop it Hanbin!" Jiwon shouted back and stood up in his place. "Don't talk to me like you know what I feel because you don't!"

He stormed off leaving the canteen having a few eyes on him. He had his hands balled in fists wishing he could just go back to her last day and talk to her. So much to say and little time to do it.

Yunhyeong bit his bottom lip looking down at his half eaten food. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.."

Hanbin looked at him and back at his food. "Don't worry about it. He is just fighting with himself right now."

Hanbin stared at his food and sighed.

I know how it feels to lose someone you like...

- - -

Lunch time came around and usually it was stress free for Jeongyeon when she was with Jiwon but today wasn't like today.

She was stressing out and looking around the canteen looking for a table to sit alone since she had no friends. To her luck, she wasn't good at it. She got lucky that her and Jiwon went to the same school for a long time.

She did have a few in her class but outside her class when it was lunch time she was always with Jiwon.

Jeongyeon grabbed her empty tray and soon enough it was taken from her by a girl that happened to be a goddess as the other students were moving aside letting her and her two minions pass by.

But of course. I really must be living in a cliché high school drama.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes to get another tray and hoped no one else took it. From behind her a few students were being loud and laughing. She noticed one of them and they automatically met but Jeongyeon tore away first. She slid the tray down as she was getting served a few things to eat.

She didn't have much of an appetite.

Her nerves weren't going away any time soon. She picked up her plate and scanned around the room looking for a place to sit. She found one table and headed towards it. She just wanted to be in her own thoughts and her phone. It would give her some time to think if she should call Jiwon after school.

She sighed getting closer but she got stopped by a girl with long black hair with waves as it was parted from the top. Her facial features were pure goddess that was too beautiful to imagine. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um..."Jeongyeon stared at the girl and saw two others come from the side.

"She is the transfer I told you about that sits next to Juho." The girl on the left with short blonde hair spoke out.

"Oh? So just because you're new here you think you can sit wherever you like? I don't think so." The girl in the middle said flipping her hair to the back. She smiled as she looked behind Jeongyeon for a moment and stared back at her. "Now shoo!"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes turning around too quickly and everything happened too fast that she was now on the ground with not only her tray on top of her but someone else's as well. She closed her eyes the moment trays clashed and she slipped going down.

She heard laughter going all around and it wasn't going to stop.

"Oh crap! Are you ok?" A male voice asked Jeongyeon grabbing the trays and pushing them away. "Are you hurt?"

Jeongyeon didn't want to open her eyes but she did and tears were swelling up but she managed to blink them away.

"Here take my hand." The boy held out his hand and sure enough Jeongyeon took it and got to her feet. "I'm really sorry about --"

"You know," Jeongyeon said as she turned looking at those girls. She smirked knowing her annoyed side took over her innocent side. The girls were laughing as a few boys were already sitting at the table watching the scene as if nothing was wrong. "I've always wanted to have my food on me since I am a messy eater. You just sped things up. Thanks."

One of the girls stopped smiling and stared at her. The others did the same keeping their head held high.

"Well next time don't be so clumsy." The girl in the middle smirk staring down at her. "Also watch were you sit next time."

Jeongyeon clenched her jaw holding in her anger. She turned around and saw the boy from earlier in the morning and realizing it was him that she bumped into. He didn't say anything to her but gave her a concerned look.

She walked around him ignoring all the stares that were on her. She raced to the nearest girls room and locked herself in the stall.

She slide down and let all the tears burst out from her eyes knowing it was the worst first day and now people will remember her by bumping into a really cute boy and having not only her food but his as well.

Jeongyeon couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to call Jiwon and see if he could just make her feel better and take her away from this nightmare. But the more Jeongyeon patted her side pockets she realized her phone wasn't with her.

"Oh...no..." She took a moment and remembered after that clashing, her phone must have been dropped somewhere in the canteen. She closed her eyes and knew the day wasn't over.

- - -

Inseong bent down to collect the trays and spotted a rectangle cell phone near the second tray. He picked up and tried to turn it on. He studied it more and took a wild guess it belonged to the new girl.

He spotted her in the lunch line getting her tray and saw how she turned to look at Dawon and Jaeyoon were being loud along with Youngbin. He then saw her staring at Juho, then she met his eyes and looked away.

He found out from Rowoon that she was the new girl sitting in Myungeun place next to Juho.

Inseong was thinking of inviting her to their table and he wasn't sure why. He just wanted too. But lucky enough she was already headed over there until she got stopped by those three stupid girls that claim to protect the table for them.

It was annoying but Rowoon and Dawon mention it was good idea, that way their table was always saved.

Inseong figured the phone was broken and it wasn't going to turn on anymore. He went to the kitchen and asked the ladies for a mop to clean up the mess. He wasn't going to let the ladies clean after all the cooking they did. It wouldn't be fair. Besides he liked cleaning when he had the chance.

He was going to back to the table but he thought of an idea and went to another table but of course someone block his way.

Lee Jooeun.

She was the one who planned the whole mess with the new girl. "Where you going Inseong?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter