Marry me

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the second time in Dara's life she wanted to disappear. 

Betray the one she loves for the only family she has left left or sacrifice the only family she has left for someone she loves. What could be the right choice? Dara was worried. For herself and for Yuna.

She couldn't sleep at all. She was in her bed with the lights off but her problems kept hunting her.

Until her phone rang.

 

Jiyong calling....

 

Should she answer? Dara thought for a while but she did.

"Figured you're still up." Jiyong said.

"What's this about?" 

"It's usually Yuna on the phone with me at this time of night." Jiyong mentioned, Dara imagining his smile why he talked about the woman he loves.

"I can't call her anymore. I'm sorry it's you who has to fill in." He continued. Dara was just quiet. Although Jiyong was talking about the woman he loves Dara still found comfort in the sound of his voice.

"It was a long day huh?" Jiyong added a chuckle. "I can't believe that I saw you being hurt by your father today. I'm sorry, I should've known sooner."

"You couldn't have." Dara denies his apology. Shifting from the right side of her bed to the left.

"I should have. I was and still am the closest to the two of you." Jiyong mentions Yuna again. " I should've known."

"I'm glad you were there today Jiyong and I'm sorry I got you in this mess." Dara was now pertaining to the marriage contract.

"That's not on you. Mostly our grandparents." Jiyong replies with a heavy sigh.

"You don't have to marry me. I'll find a solution, maybe pay the debt in a different way." Dara was panicking now, the heavy sigh meant only that he wasn't happy about what's happening and her instinct just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter