Stupidity, Hate and Love

Wicked Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong paid a waiter to grab a sit for them, who eventually led them to an empty table with 6 chairs.

 

Jiyong eyed Dara. He could tell she was exhausted.

"What did you get her?" Dara spoke while massaging her ankles. Jiyong just sat there still looking at the beauty beside him.

Although Dara was tired, she was still beautiful. On top of that she was wearing the necklace her late father gave her. It was a heart pendant. Jiyong knew how she cherished that necklace more than her life.

"I bought her one of those." Dara was confused.

"What?" and she saw him looking at her necklace.

She held on to her father's gift. The thought of it made Dara smile, it was a sweet gesture. Too loving.

"That's nice. You should give it to her when she comes back." Dara said before trying to stand again, she was having mixed feelings. Was she jealous? Was she happy for Yuna? "Let's grab something to eat. I'm sure you're famished"

Jiyong smiled looking away. "I wanted to buy her a ring though."

 

This stopped Dara on her tracks. She was definately jealous.

Her heart stopped and shattered.

 

'No... I must've heard wrong' she thought.

"I wanted to be the one she marries." Jiyong continued.

 

"Not you too.." she whispered to herself. she was stopping herself from crying. It was there, she was breaking. Her heart was breaking.

 

Dara grabbed a glass of wine from a waiter who passed by them and had a one shot at it.

 

"Yahhh!" Jiyong stood up mad at what she just did. "Are you stupid?" He asked as he grabbed the glass away from her and eyed the waiter who passed.

"You're the stupid one." Dara muttered.

"I'm not stupid. You are!" This made dara angrier. "Alcohol is bad for you. I know you hate what you've been doing but it's her birthday. Please just keep your calm just for today."

"PABO!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before storming out of the ballroom. She knew that her scream had made everyone eye her as she walked out but she couldn't care. 

Her heart was still breaking.

 

She wanted to get out of there fast. She wanted to be rid of her feelings. She walked straight to the parking lot. Looked for her car and drove away. And when she knew she was already out of his sight, out of everyone's sight, tears slowly crumbled in Dara's cheeks.

She wasn't this weak. But the thought of Jiyong wanting to marry her sister just really broke her. 

Her heart was broken, always broken. 

 

 

and slowly it was filled with another yet familiar feeling. HATE. 

She was taking everyone away from her. 

 

Her Mom was the first one to go. Dara still remembered the betrayal. Her mother trusted her sister more than her. 

 

Then it was CL, her best friend - together with her friends. All turned against her. 

 

And when she had no one else, she was taking Jiyong too and along everyone else that knew her. Suddenly she was left alone, the one who can't be trusted, who can't be loved.

 

She drove away from the scene and befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter